🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems considering eliminating superdelegates from nominating process

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This should be applauded and bring important reforms to the Democratic party. Very difficult to avoid a corrupt process when you have these God-life delegates in place that is quite anti-democratic.

The only question I have is why only "considering"? This is a no brainer.

Democratic National Committee members are weighing a new proposal to eliminate all superdelegates from the party’s nominating process, BuzzFeed News reported Thursday.

The DNC’s Rules and Bylaws Committee have been discussing the proposal on superdelegates created by the Unity Reform Commission, which was created after Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Hillary Clinton's 2016 primary battle.

The unity commission had called to reduce superdelegates by about 60 percent, but the Rules and Bylaws Committee is now considering taking the proposal even further.

This should be applauded and bring important reforms to the Democratic party. Very difficult to avoid a corrupt process when you have these God-life delegates in place that is quite anti-democratic.

Democratic National Committee members are weighing a new proposal to eliminate all superdelegates from the party’s nominating process, BuzzFeed News reported Thursday.

The DNC’s Rules and Bylaws Committee have been discussing the proposal on superdelegates created by the Unity Reform Commission, which was created after Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Hillary Clinton's 2016 primary battle.

The unity commission had called to reduce superdelegates by about 60 percent, but the Rules and Bylaws Committee is now considering taking the proposal even further.

Never gonna happen.

STFU...

Of course it's a "no brainer" and the DNC is reluctant to do it.

They should only have super delegates and eliminate the entire democrook party primary election.

Just let Soros pick their candidates.

Before long the democrooks will be scattered among the "Green" Party, the CPUSA, the DNC and thousands of collectivist communities that commit mass suicide every few years or so.

They’ll never do it.

This is just Propaganda for the midterms

Superdelegates do not play a major role. They essentially go where the voters go. In 2008, most of the superdelegates were supporting Clinton. However as Obama won primaries and more delegates, the superdelegates abandoned her to go with Obama. The superdelegates stayed with Clinton in 2016 because Sanders did not win primaries.

Superdelegates do not play a major role. They essentially go where the voters go. In 2008, most of the superdelegates were supporting Clinton. However as Obama won primaries and more delegates, the superdelegates abandoned her to go with Obama. The superdelegates stayed with Clinton in 2016 because Sanders did not win primaries.

That why they lined up to vote for Hillary six months BEFORE the election dimwit?

The Democratic Party elites just don't trust their voters to make the "right" decisions .. sooo .. their votes must be manipulated in collusion with their parasite media efforts.

eh, the trained Dems will just make excuses..:twirl::lalala:

big-brother-poster.jpg

Last edited:
How soon some forget. Remember the nightly news showing Bernie's numbers close to Hillary, but then adding the Super delegates and saying, he can never catch up...

That why they lined up to vote for Hillary six months BEFORE the election dimwit?

You are the dimwit. They did the same thing in 2008. The difference is that Obama won primaries. Sanders did not. If Sanders had won primaries like Obama had, they would have switched sides.

That will insure that the Dim nominee will be even kookier and far left fringe than Bernie, and he/she will go down in flames.

You are the dimwit. They did the same thing in 2008. The difference is that Obama won primaries. Sanders did not. If Sanders had won primaries like Obama had, they would have switched sides.

Even Huff Puff questions your line of poppycock Sweet Busybee oh oh 1..

How Democratic Superdelegates Decided the 2016 Election | HuffPost..

Blast from the past .. :)

ows_146076315982988.jpg

What a bunch of BS. Sanders won or tied in New Hampshire and Iowa and Hillary had already won most of the so called superdelegates. Now, I really don’t care how either party selects their candidate, that is their business but for crying out loud don’t lie about it. The Democratic Party wanted Clinton and Sanders would never have won many superdelegates. Just be honest.

Actually, he won 23

Forum List

Back