Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report

Every investigative agency we have said Russia interfered in our election by helping Trump and hurting Hillary. There was a crime.

Nobody helped Trump and nobody hurt Hil-Liar. People usually don't take voting tips from Facebook ads. After all, didn't she get the popular vote?

All of out investigative agencies disagree with you. I guess you believe Putin over them just like that orange fool does. Yes, she did win the popular vote. That emphasizes how important Russia's help was to Trump.
"All of out investigative agencies disagree with you."

You mean "All Obama loyalists and bootlickers in our investigative agencies disagree with you."
You'd rather your Nazi party take over our agencies? and get your head out of trumps ass ,,,just a suggestion
I want people in government service who are loyal to the United States...not horribly inept ex-Presidents.

Are you capable of understanding that? It seems not.
And I want people in gov't who are responsible to the people not their party who don't lie everytime they open their mouths like trump

Nobody helped Trump and nobody hurt Hil-Liar. People usually don't take voting tips from Facebook ads. After all, didn't she get the popular vote?

All of out investigative agencies disagree with you. I guess you believe Putin over them just like that orange fool does. Yes, she did win the popular vote. That emphasizes how important Russia's help was to Trump.

No, the agencies said Russia interfered, but there is no evidence it had any impact on the election. That's impossible to determine.

The idea that she won the popular vote means that Russia didn't have an impact on the election. Hillary lost out of laziness and our voting system--not because of anything Russia did.

If Americans were more conscious of how they voted, Hillary should have gotten killed in that election. She was the worst and most corrupt candidate I've seen in my lifetime.

No. "Impossible to determine" isn't the same as "had no effect". You don't understand that?
Without Russia helping Trump, it's quite possible that she probably would have won more of the popular vote, or even the electoral college. Russia had an effect. We just don't know how much. Bottom line is the voters didn't choose Trump. There were 3 million more votes for his opponent.

Yes there were, and all coming from California which Trump stood no chance at winning.

Show me evidence of Russia having any effect on the election. There is none. You can't show me one person who said they were going to vote for Hil-Liar until they seen the Russian X and it changed their mind.
So ALL our agencies say russia was involved and you say no Who am I to believe ? A trump toadie or our great agencies?

Comprehension problems I see.

In fact, many in the Trump administration are already in jail for their criminality.

And not one in jail for anything related to the subject of the investigation which is Trump colluded with Russia to fix the election.

14 of Trump's team have been caught lying in relation to his campaign and transition about contact with Russian agents.

Again, nothing to do with collusion or Trump working with them to fix an election.

Do you think that is the only thing Trump might be guilty of? Does he get a free pass for any other laws he might have broken?

If he broke any laws he would have been charged with it already. However the investigation was (supposedly) started as an investigation into Russia collusion and election fixing. The only person guilty of that is Hillary Clinton.

Every investigative agency we have said Russia interfered in our election by helping Trump and hurting Hillary. There was a crime.

You mean "All Obama loyalists and bootlickers in our investigative agencies disagree with you."
You'd rather your Nazi party take over our agencies? and get your head out of trumps ass ,,,just a suggestion
I want people in government service who are loyal to the United States...not horribly inept ex-Presidents.

You prefer the horribly inept current president?

Sure they do He's their's no matter what, no matter how big a pos he is

No, the agencies said Russia interfered, but there is no evidence it had any impact on the election. That's impossible to determine.

The idea that she won the popular vote means that Russia didn't have an impact on the election. Hillary lost out of laziness and our voting system--not because of anything Russia did.

If Americans were more conscious of how they voted, Hillary should have gotten killed in that election. She was the worst and most corrupt candidate I've seen in my lifetime.

No. "Impossible to determine" isn't the same as "had no effect". You don't understand that?
Without Russia helping Trump, it's quite possible that she probably would have won more of the popular vote, or even the electoral college. Russia had an effect. We just don't know how much. Bottom line is the voters didn't choose Trump. There were 3 million more votes for his opponent.

Yes there were, and all coming from California which Trump stood no chance at winning.

Show me evidence of Russia having any effect on the election. There is none. You can't show me one person who said they were going to vote for Hil-Liar until they seen the Russian X and it changed their mind.
You gotta keep in mind the Left has been doing the Soviet Union's bidding for decades.

They can't really comprehend that not everyone does what they're told by foreign governments.

The idiocy is that any attempt by Russia to interfere with the election took place under Barack Obama, yet they spied and tried to blame Trump for it when Trump had no diplomatic contacts or political power. Trump was never so much as a councilman yet alone with international influence.
This alone tells rational people that Obama ordered illegal spying on the Trump Campaign.

Morons will still screech RUSSIAAAA!!!

What part of "I want people in government service who are loyal to the United States" is failing to shoehorn its way into your thick skull? Why is that such a foreign concept to you?

And I want people in gov't who are responsible to the people not their party who don't lie everytime they open their mouths like trump
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

What part of "I want people in government service who are loyal to the United States" is failing to shoehorn its way into your thick skull? Why is that such a foreign concept to you?
Loyalty to the president no matter what feces he is, instead of loyal to the people is a crime Trump only wants ass kissers around him

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
I'll show my taxes just as soon as I become president quote ,,Donald scumbag Trump

In fact, many in the Trump administration are already in jail for their criminality.

And not one in jail for anything related to the subject of the investigation which is Trump colluded with Russia to fix the election.

14 of Trump's team have been caught lying in relation to his campaign and transition about contact with Russian agents.

Again, nothing to do with collusion or Trump working with them to fix an election.

Do you think that is the only thing Trump might be guilty of? Does he get a free pass for any other laws he might have broken?

If he broke any laws he would have been charged with it already. However the investigation was (supposedly) started as an investigation into Russia collusion and election fixing. The only person guilty of that is Hillary Clinton.
Oh the POS broke laws Mueller handed down the real scoop to other courts including SDNY who will squeeze the vile pos's nads

You gotta keep in mind the Left has been doing the Soviet Union's bidding for decades.

They can't really comprehend that not everyone does what they're told by foreign governments.

The idiocy is that any attempt by Russia to interfere with the election took place under Barack Obama, yet they spied and tried to blame Trump for it when Trump had no diplomatic contacts or political power. Trump was never so much as a councilman yet alone with international influence.
This alone tells rational people that Obama ordered illegal spying on the Trump Campaign.

Of course he did. If this issue is pursued, we'll see how many loyalists DumBama has when other people below him are facing charges. Hillary destroyed evidence. Comey ordered evidence destroyed. I would like to know why Lynch didn't recuse herself from the investigation after her meeting with Bill Clinton. I want to know what was presented to the FISA judges on four occasions that didn't give the judge any reason to question the evidence presented.

Oh the POS broke laws Mueller handed down the real scoop to other courts including SDNY who will squeeze the vile pos's nads

Yeah, like all the other times you commies thought you had Trump.

Of course he did. If this issue is pursued, we'll see how many loyalists DumBama has when other people below him are facing charges. Hillary destroyed evidence. Comey ordered evidence destroyed. I would like to know why Lynch didn't recuse herself from the investigation after her meeting with Bill Clinton. I want to know what was presented to the FISA judges on four occasions that didn't give the judge any reason to question the evidence presented.
Why can't you just speak the truth,how Comey gift wrapped the election for scumpt by his investigating Hillary 10 days before election and then exonerating her

Sooner or later, we have 2 maybe 6 years to hang the scum and stick it to all you traitors and ass kissers

As the Mueller report looms, Democrats find voters would rather talk 'kitchen-table' issues

LEESBURG, Va. — House Democrats pushing for the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian election interference say they are not hearing much interest on the subject from their constituents back home...…

Now that the public is realizing just how bad they've been duped into this hoax...…..they don't care anymore. The people are more interested in what really effects their own daily lives and maybe, just maybe the DC Dumocrats might get their heads out of their asses and get on with real issues instead of trying to fester the TDS pimple on their noses.

33036447fdhhb_sm.png
Unfortunately all the scumbag GOP and its silly dupes want is tax cuts on the rich and cuts in services to everyone else.... Works great LOL aaarrrggghhh...

Last edited:
In other words a hard leftist has to do it.

Who is more qualified than Barr?

Their political leaning doesn't matter. Credibility does. Barr threw his away with that 19 page letter.

That hurt your pussy, huh?

He was condemning the investigation before he was in any position to know anything about Mueller's investigation. He has no credibility.

Thus claimeth Twatimous Hurtimous.

That would have made you look dumb even if it would have been funny. You taking pointers from Mikey again?

Oh! So now it's Mike's fault your pussy hurts? How the fuck do you assign that blame?

Their political leaning doesn't matter. Credibility does. Barr threw his away with that 19 page letter.

He was condemning the investigation before he was in any position to know anything about Mueller's investigation. He has no credibility.

That would have made you look dumb even if it would have been funny. You taking pointers from Mikey again?

Oh! So now it's Mike's fault your pussy hurts? How the fuck do you assign that blame?

Just saying his posts are sounding a lot like Mikeys lately. Not that there is anything wrong with that. .

Just saying his posts are sounding a lot like Mikeys lately. Not that there is anything wrong with that. .

We could be brothers from a different mother, at least it's better than being like you. :04:

PS: Eat a bag of Dicks.

iu

Sooner or later, we have 2 maybe 6 years to hang the scum and stick it to all you traitors and ass kissers

Try six. Because I think the citizens are getting sick of this revenge obsession you on the left have. Your Congress has spent the last 100 days focusing on how to get Trump instead of doing their jobs. They haven't come up with one bill....one solution to any of the problems we have in this country. While major border problems persist and the Democrats are not even looking at it yet alone address the disaster, people take notice on their entire focus being to reverse an election that happened over two years ago.

Now that the Mueller thing is a failure, their next get-even strategy is to go after his tax returns. After that, I'm sure impeachment will be the new talk of the Communists. Imagine what a great country this would be without you liberals.

Forum List

Back