Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report

He was condemning the investigation before he was in any position to know anything about Mueller's investigation. He has no credibility.
He condemned the basis of the investigation, as did many Constitutional scholars.

Imagine for a minute that Trump put a special prosecutor on a Democrat with no evidence of a crime.

Would you be ok with that?

Every investigative agency we have said Russia interfered in our election by helping Trump and hurting Hillary. There was a crime.

Nobody helped Trump and nobody hurt Hil-Liar. People usually don't take voting tips from Facebook ads. After all, didn't she get the popular vote?

As the Mueller report looms, Democrats find voters would rather talk 'kitchen-table' issues

LEESBURG, Va. — House Democrats pushing for the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian election interference say they are not hearing much interest on the subject from their constituents back home...…

Now that the public is realizing just how bad they've been duped into this hoax...…..they don't care anymore. The people are more interested in what really effects their own daily lives and maybe, just maybe the DC Dumocrats might get their heads out of their asses and get on with real issues instead of trying to fester the TDS pimple on their noses.

33036447fdhhb_sm.png

84% of Americans want Mueller's report to be made public: poll ...

Fox News Poll: Voters want Mueller report released...

As the Mueller report looms, Democrats find voters would rather talk 'kitchen-table' issues

LEESBURG, Va. — House Democrats pushing for the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian election interference say they are not hearing much interest on the subject from their constituents back home...…

Now that the public is realizing just how bad they've been duped into this hoax...…..they don't care anymore. The people are more interested in what really effects their own daily lives and maybe, just maybe the DC Dumocrats might get their heads out of their asses and get on with real issues instead of trying to fester the TDS pimple on their noses.

33036447fdhhb_sm.png

Thing is, it's over. The witch hunt failed.

The Communists are all "Yeah, but the FULL REPORT" but anyone with an IQ above 40 knows it says the same thing as the summary.
If Americans don't care that Trump prefers criminals for his administration then Americans deserve criminals to govern them.
There's no evidence of criminality in the Trum administration, you fucking dumbass.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

He was condemning the investigation before he was in any position to know anything about Mueller's investigation. He has no credibility.
He condemned the basis of the investigation, as did many Constitutional scholars.

Imagine for a minute that Trump put a special prosecutor on a Democrat with no evidence of a crime.

Every investigative agency we have said Russia interfered in our election by helping Trump and hurting Hillary. There was a crime.

Nobody helped Trump and nobody hurt Hil-Liar. People usually don't take voting tips from Facebook ads. After all, didn't she get the popular vote?

All of out investigative agencies disagree with you. I guess you believe Putin over them just like that orange fool does. Yes, she did win the popular vote. That emphasizes how important Russia's help was to Trump.

33036447fdhhb_sm.png

The Communists are all "Yeah, but the FULL REPORT" but anyone with an IQ above 40 knows it says the same thing as the summary.
If Americans don't care that Trump prefers criminals for his administration then Americans deserve criminals to govern them.
Then you would agree sanctuary cities deserve to have all the illegals shipped there.
Do it. Mayors are inviting your fatass bitch dotard to go through with it. We can use the numbers in the wars to come.
They will all be cities in blue states.

33036447fdhhb_sm.png

There's no evidence of criminality in the Trum administration, you fucking dumbass.

That is what Barr was hoping to portray with his note, but without the report, there is no reason to believe there was no evidence of criminality in the trump administration. In fact, many in the Trump administration are already in jail for their criminality.

"Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report "

And that’s the problem: they should.

The people alone are responsible for the bad government they get – and Trump is the worst.

You're right they should care about the Gov spying on political campaigns.......

33036447fdhhb_sm.png

That is what Barr was hoping to portray with his note, but without the report, there is no reason to believe there was no evidence of criminality in the trump administration. In fact, many in the Trump administration are already in jail for their criminality.

DERP

Book marked this one to "remind you" of your stupidity and dishonesty for years to come. The full report comes out this week, retard.

iu

33036447fdhhb_sm.png

DERP

Book marked this one to "remind you" of your stupidity and dishonesty for years to come. The full report comes out this week, retard.

iu

Good for you. As soon as the full report is released to congress, we'll know if Barr was lying or not.

Pretty sad when your party has to take the stand of saying someone is lying until proven honest. I know being of the democratic party you don't expect honesty in a politician so liberals do have to prove they're honest, but Barr has a spotless reputation and so does Mueller. I just didn't agree with the entire investigation because it was founded on false lies paid for by Clintonto Russians.

For what you said to be true that would mean Barr put his reputation and career on the line and that means Mueller kept quiet knowing that Barr lied.

Do you REALLY, HONESTLY believe that happened?

I believe that might have happened. If barr is able to continue to hide the report, or redact enough information out of the report to make a lie unnoticeable, there would be no repercussions for him. Mueller knows the report is still out there, and will speak for it's self, so there is no need for him to say anything for now.

Well you on the left are going to have to come up with something. The Democrats don't have enough integrity to just admit when they've been beat.

Winning or losing the situation has nothing to do with what is right when you have a president and his enablers who lie and cheat on a regular basis. We need the report, not some note Barr wrote about it.

And Barr said when he gets done removing classified information you'll see it. So sit down and shut up.

And Barr said he would be redacting parts that have no legal requirement to be redacted.
When did he say that? Please post a link.

DERP

iu

Good for you. As soon as the full report is released to congress, we'll know if Barr was lying or not.

DERP ^^^^^^^^^^^

Fuckwad thinks Barr is lying :lmao:

What a fool

I believe that might have happened. If barr is able to continue to hide the report, or redact enough information out of the report to make a lie unnoticeable, there would be no repercussions for him. Mueller knows the report is still out there, and will speak for it's self, so there is no need for him to say anything for now.

Well you on the left are going to have to come up with something. The Democrats don't have enough integrity to just admit when they've been beat.

Winning or losing the situation has nothing to do with what is right when you have a president and his enablers who lie and cheat on a regular basis. We need the report, not some note Barr wrote about it.

And Barr said when he gets done removing classified information you'll see it. So sit down and shut up.

And Barr said he would be redacting parts that have no legal requirement to be redacted.
When did he say that? Please post a link.

It basically said he would redact everything that didn't lead to an indictment to prevent embarrassment. If you want the exact words, you can look it up yourself this time. I already posted it several times.

All of out investigative agencies disagree with you. I guess you believe Putin over them just like that orange fool does. Yes, she did win the popular vote. That emphasizes how important Russia's help was to Trump.

No, the agencies said Russia interfered, but there is no evidence it had any impact on the election. That's impossible to determine.

The idea that she won the popular vote means that Russia didn't have an impact on the election. Hillary lost out of laziness and our voting system--not because of anything Russia did.

If Americans were more conscious of how they voted, Hillary should have gotten killed in that election. She was the worst and most corrupt candidate I've seen in my lifetime.

You should make up your mind. The OP says nobody cares, and now you say liberals are screaming. Of course Barr's hiding the report is receiving push back. You didn't expect a stunt like that to pass without a response did you? Barr's note means nothing. We will see the full report.
You desperate, childish haters are so pathetic.

You just can't admit to yourselves that there was no Russian Collusion, and Hillary lost because she sucks.

See if I get this right.....

No matter what the Mueller report says, no matter that there has never, ever been a single shred of evidence of Russian/Trump collusion, you'll find a way to convince yourself Putin stole the election for Trump, right?

As I have always said, I will trust the findings of Mueller's report in the matter. Barr's notes aren't Mueller's report.

#MuellerDenier lmao

No you won't...what was redacted????????????????????????????

Greg

Of course there will be some legitimate redactions. That's why a qualified credible source has to see the full report to verify that only necessary redactions are made. A Trump appointee is not that qualified credible source.
No Dim is a credible source.

DERP

iu

We know it now. Why would Barr lie about anything knowing the report was going to come out? What's in it for him?

The only people lying will be the Democrats in Congress making false accusations that the report contained vital information that Barr didn't include in his summary.

DERP

iu

DERP ^^^^^^^^^^^

Fuckwad thinks Barr is lying :lmao:

What a fool

I didn't say he was lying. I said there is no reason to believe he is telling the complete truth. There is a difference.

Forum List

Back