Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report

If Americans don't care that Trump prefers criminals for his administration then Americans deserve criminals to govern them.
There's no evidence of criminality in the Trum administration, you fucking dumbass.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

That is what Barr was hoping to portray with his note, but without the report, there is no reason to believe there was no evidence of criminality in the trump administration. In fact, many in the Trump administration are already in jail for their criminality.

DERP

Book marked this one to "remind you" of your stupidity and dishonesty for years to come. The full report comes out this week, retard.

iu

Good for you. As soon as the full report is released to congress, we'll know if Barr was lying or not.

DERP ^^^^^^^^^^^

Fuckwad thinks Barr is lying :lmao:

What a fool
A lying pos with his head up trumps ass

You should make up your mind. The OP says nobody cares, and now you say liberals are screaming. Of course Barr's hiding the report is receiving push back. You didn't expect a stunt like that to pass without a response did you? Barr's note means nothing. We will see the full report.
You desperate, childish haters are so pathetic.

You just can't admit to yourselves that there was no Russian Collusion, and Hillary lost because she sucks.

See if I get this right.....

No matter what the Mueller report says, no matter that there has never, ever been a single shred of evidence of Russian/Trump collusion, you'll find a way to convince yourself Putin stole the election for Trump, right?

As I have always said, I will trust the findings of Mueller's report in the matter. Barr's notes aren't Mueller's report.

#MuellerDenier lmao

No you won't...what was redacted????????????????????????????

Greg

Of course there will be some legitimate redactions. That's why a qualified credible source has to see the full report to verify that only necessary redactions are made. A Trump appointee is not that qualified credible source.
No Dim is a credible source.

But trump the lying scum is??

He was condemning the investigation before he was in any position to know anything about Mueller's investigation. He has no credibility.
He condemned the basis of the investigation, as did many Constitutional scholars.

Imagine for a minute that Trump put a special prosecutor on a Democrat with no evidence of a crime.

Would you be ok with that?

Every investigative agency we have said Russia interfered in our election by helping Trump and hurting Hillary. There was a crime.

Nobody helped Trump and nobody hurt Hil-Liar. People usually don't take voting tips from Facebook ads. After all, didn't she get the popular vote?

All of out investigative agencies disagree with you. I guess you believe Putin over them just like that orange fool does. Yes, she did win the popular vote. That emphasizes how important Russia's help was to Trump.

No, the agencies said Russia interfered, but there is no evidence it had any impact on the election. That's impossible to determine.

The idea that she won the popular vote means that Russia didn't have an impact on the election. Hillary lost out of laziness and our voting system--not because of anything Russia did.

If Americans were more conscious of how they voted, Hillary should have gotten killed in that election. She was the worst and most corrupt candidate I've seen in my lifetime.

No. "Impossible to determine" isn't the same as "had no effect". You don't understand that?
Without Russia helping Trump, it's quite possible that she probably would have won more of the popular vote, or even the electoral college. Russia had an effect. We just don't know how much. Bottom line is the voters didn't choose Trump. There were 3 million more votes for his opponent.

He condemned the basis of the investigation, as did many Constitutional scholars.

Imagine for a minute that Trump put a special prosecutor on a Democrat with no evidence of a crime.

Every investigative agency we have said Russia interfered in our election by helping Trump and hurting Hillary. There was a crime.

Nobody helped Trump and nobody hurt Hil-Liar. People usually don't take voting tips from Facebook ads. After all, didn't she get the popular vote?

All of out investigative agencies disagree with you. I guess you believe Putin over them just like that orange fool does. Yes, she did win the popular vote. That emphasizes how important Russia's help was to Trump.

No, the agencies said Russia interfered, but there is no evidence it had any impact on the election. That's impossible to determine.

The idea that she won the popular vote means that Russia didn't have an impact on the election. Hillary lost out of laziness and our voting system--not because of anything Russia did.

If Americans were more conscious of how they voted, Hillary should have gotten killed in that election. She was the worst and most corrupt candidate I've seen in my lifetime.

No. "Impossible to determine" isn't the same as "had no effect". You don't understand that?
Without Russia helping Trump, it's quite possible that she probably would have won more of the popular vote, or even the electoral college. Russia had an effect. We just don't know how much. Bottom line is the voters didn't choose Trump. There were 3 million more votes for his opponent.
About time we let the voters speak

He was condemning the investigation before he was in any position to know anything about Mueller's investigation. He has no credibility.

"All of out investigative agencies disagree with you."

You mean "All Obama loyalists and bootlickers in our investigative agencies disagree with you."

Well you on the left are going to have to come up with something. The Democrats don't have enough integrity to just admit when they've been beat.

Winning or losing the situation has nothing to do with what is right when you have a president and his enablers who lie and cheat on a regular basis. We need the report, not some note Barr wrote about it.

And Barr said when he gets done removing classified information you'll see it. So sit down and shut up.

And Barr said he would be redacting parts that have no legal requirement to be redacted.
When did he say that? Please post a link.

It basically said he would redact everything that didn't lead to an indictment to prevent embarrassment. If you want the exact words, you can look it up yourself this time. I already posted it several times.
Do you disagree that the names of people who were not implicated in any crime should be publicized?

Then tell us your name.

NO REALLY GUISE THE FACT HILLARY WON THE POPLUAR VOTE MEANS TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA

How pathetic.

In fact, many in the Trump administration are already in jail for their criminality.

And not one in jail for anything related to the subject of the investigation which is Trump colluded with Russia to fix the election.

14 of Trump's team have been caught lying in relation to his campaign and transition about contact with Russian agents.

Again, nothing to do with collusion or Trump working with them to fix an election.

You mean "All Obama loyalists and bootlickers in our investigative agencies disagree with you."
You'd rather your Nazi party take over our agencies? and get your head out of trumps ass ,,,just a suggestion

Yes there were, and all coming from California which Trump stood no chance at winning.

Show me evidence of Russia having any effect on the election. There is none. You can't show me one person who said they were going to vote for Hil-Liar until they seen the Russian X and it changed their mind.

You'd rather your Nazi party take over our agencies? and get your head out of trumps ass ,,,just a suggestion
I want people in government service who are loyal to the United States...not horribly inept ex-Presidents.

Are you capable of understanding that? It seems not.

Rush should be proud of you.

Yes there were, and all coming from California which Trump stood no chance at winning.

Show me evidence of Russia having any effect on the election. There is none. You can't show me one person who said they were going to vote for Hil-Liar until they seen the Russian X and it changed their mind.
You gotta keep in mind the Left has been doing the Soviet Union's bidding for decades.

They can't really comprehend that not everyone does what they're told by foreign governments.

Winning or losing the situation has nothing to do with what is right when you have a president and his enablers who lie and cheat on a regular basis. We need the report, not some note Barr wrote about it.

And Barr said when he gets done removing classified information you'll see it. So sit down and shut up.

And Barr said he would be redacting parts that have no legal requirement to be redacted.

It basically said he would redact everything that didn't lead to an indictment to prevent embarrassment. If you want the exact words, you can look it up yourself this time. I already posted it several times.
Do you disagree that the names of people who were not implicated in any crime should be publicized?

Then tell us your name.

Totally different situation there bubba.

So ALL our agencies say russia was involved and you say no Who am I to believe ? A trump toadie or our great agencies?

Rush should be proud of you.
I expect you listen to Rush far more than I do. You gotta get your daily ragegasm on, right?

Then tell us your name.

Totally different situation there bubba.
Oh, then, either you were implicated in a crime, or you're a flaming hypocrite.

Which is it?

You gotta keep in mind the Left has been doing the Soviet Union's bidding for decades.

They can't really comprehend that not everyone does what they're told by foreign governments.

The idiocy is that any attempt by Russia to interfere with the election took place under Barack Obama, yet they spied and tried to blame Trump for it when Trump had no diplomatic contacts or political power. Trump was never so much as a councilman yet alone with international influence.

Last edited:
In fact, many in the Trump administration are already in jail for their criminality.

And not one in jail for anything related to the subject of the investigation which is Trump colluded with Russia to fix the election.

14 of Trump's team have been caught lying in relation to his campaign and transition about contact with Russian agents.

Again, nothing to do with collusion or Trump working with them to fix an election.

Do you think that is the only thing Trump might be guilty of? Does he get a free pass for any other laws he might have broken?

Forum List

Back