Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report

That is what Barr was hoping to portray with his note, but without the report, there is no reason to believe there was no evidence of criminality in the trump administration. In fact, many in the Trump administration are already in jail for their criminality.

DERP

Book marked this one to "remind you" of your stupidity and dishonesty for years to come. The full report comes out this week, retard.

iu

Good for you. As soon as the full report is released to congress, we'll know if Barr was lying or not.
How will you know that?

Credible people will see the report and say if the facts match what Barr claims.
But you all have already decided what the "facts" are. Reality has no bearing on your viewpoint.

Prediction: If Barr says Trump did nothing actionable, you will ALL screech "HE'S LYING!!!"

I guarantee it.

I strongly suspect what the facts are, but it will take the actual report being released to find out what they are. I, and a hell of a lot of others just don't trust Barr.

DERP

Book marked this one to "remind you" of your stupidity and dishonesty for years to come. The full report comes out this week, retard.

iu

Good for you. As soon as the full report is released to congress, we'll know if Barr was lying or not.
How will you know that?

Credible people will see the report and say if the facts match what Barr claims.
But you all have already decided what the "facts" are. Reality has no bearing on your viewpoint.

Prediction: If Barr says Trump did nothing actionable, you will ALL screech "HE'S LYING!!!"

I guarantee it.

I strongly suspect what the facts are, but it will take the actual report being released to find out what they are. I, and a hell of a lot of others just don't trust Barr.

It has nothing to do with Barr. You don't trust anybody that didn't give you the satisfaction you were looking for, and it wouldn't matter who it was.

How will you know that?

I guarantee it.

It has nothing to do with Barr. You don't trust anybody that didn't give you the satisfaction you were looking for, and it wouldn't matter who it was.

Odd that you think you know more about what I want than I do. How long have you had this ability?

How will you know that?

I guarantee it.

Odd that you think you know more about what I want than I do. How long have you had this ability?

Ever since I learned about liberals.

DERP

iu

How will you know that?

I guarantee it.

If the facts do not support your fantasy, you WILL screech "HE'S LYING!!!"

I know it. You know it.

How will you know that?

I guarantee it.

The whole idea of having an investigator like Mueller is to not have a political appointee in charge. Like barr. And he is an obvious partisan or at least believes in a powerful president without bonds.only an ignoramus would be surprised that the opposite party wants to see it.

Democratic voters are not apathetic, they want to see it too. Only a moron wouldn't at this point or a brainwashed functional moron GOP dupe.

How will you know that?

I guarantee it.

I know it. You know it.

Did the voices tell you that?

How will you know that?

I guarantee it.

I know it. You know it.
We are not brainwashed like you are. We don't have to make up conspiracies to explain the lies we Believe. We have facts journalists and law enforcement.

Of course you don't. You were told not to, and you can't.

When you start thinking for yourself, let us know.

How will you know that?

I guarantee it.

The whole idea of having an investigator like Mueller is to not have a political appointee in charge. Like barr. And he is an obvious partisan or at least believes in a powerful president without bonds.only an ignoramus would be surprised that the opposite party wants to see it.

Democratic voters are not apathetic, they want to see it too. Only a moron wouldn't at this point or a brainwashed functional moron GOP dupe.

Oh please. I would be willing to bet that since this started, half of you commies had a Mueller poster in your bedroom you kissed every night.

Now that he didn't find anything, you are all boo-boo faced and can't accept the truth. In desperation, you are looking for any straw to grab to save you from drowning.

Since I'm psychic when it comes to politics and liberals, watch how long the Democrats are going to try and drag this out for, just like the "Trump fixed the election" nonsense. Your goal is not for the country, your goal is for partisanship and trying to reverse an election by the people.

I guarantee it.

Oh please. I would be willing to bet that since this started, half of you commies had a Mueller poster in your bedroom you kissed every night.

Now that he didn't find anything, you are all boo-boo faced and can't accept the truth. In desperation, you are looking for any straw to grab to save you from drowning.

Since I'm psychic when it comes to politics and liberals, watch how long the Democrats are going to try and drag this out for, just like the "Trump fixed the election" nonsense. Your goal is not for the country, your goal is for partisanship and trying to reverse an election by the people.
I don't agree with either of those ideas and I don't know anyone who does. The Russians fixed the elections the trumps are too dumb to do anything like that.

We want to see the report as anyone would with a brain. The whole world thinks you are crazy. this kind of nationalist strongman stuff happens every time the GOP gives us a world depression.... Try waiting for the report, Dupe.

I guarantee it.

We will reverse the election the next election thanks. Only Republicans have a impeachment for partisan reasons. If there are some high crimes and misdemeanors, we will gladly do it. We believe in the law and due process unlike you chuckleheads on the right.

I guarantee it.

We will reverse the election the next election thanks. Only Republicans have a impeachment for partisan reasons. If there are some high crimes and misdemeanors, we will gladly do it. We believe in the law and due process unlike you chuckleheads on the right.

Uhhhh, perjury is more than a misdemeanor.

I guarantee it.

I don't agree with either of those ideas and I don't know anyone who does. The Russians fixed the elections the trumps are too dumb to do anything like that.

We want to see the report as anyone would with a brain. The whole world thinks you are crazy. this kind of nationalist strongman stuff happens every time the GOP gives us a world depression.... Try waiting for the report, Dupe.

I'm in no hurry for the report.....dope. I trust Barr and his reputation. Furthermore I trust him into opening up an investigation on the FBI and the dossier debacle.

Uhhhh, perjury is more than a misdemeanor.

If dumb don was gonna be impeached for simple perjury, it would have happened long ago. The man can't tell the truth about anything.

He condemned the basis of the investigation, as did many Constitutional scholars.

Imagine for a minute that Trump put a special prosecutor on a Democrat with no evidence of a crime.

Would you be ok with that?

Every investigative agency we have said Russia interfered in our election by helping Trump and hurting Hillary. There was a crime.

Nobody helped Trump and nobody hurt Hil-Liar. People usually don't take voting tips from Facebook ads. After all, didn't she get the popular vote?

All of out investigative agencies disagree with you. I guess you believe Putin over them just like that orange fool does. Yes, she did win the popular vote. That emphasizes how important Russia's help was to Trump.

Winning the popular vote and NOT the Electoral vote has absolutely NOTHING to do with Russian interference.

Hillary hurt herself. She was a lousy candidate that expected to win on Obama & Bill's coat tails.
And Comey didn't hurt Hill with 10 days to the election?? You AH's love telling less than half of the story

No...he didn't. Even if Comey had kept his mouth shut the whole time...….she would have lost.

btw...….how would Comey saying he would NOT charge her just before election night, ruin her chances???

How will you know that?

I guarantee it.

I know it. You know it.
We are not brainwashed like you are. We don't have to make up conspiracies to explain the lies we Believe. We have facts journalists and law enforcement.

well you've finally admitted it...……...you believe the lies from your journalists. and you call us dupes?????

yes, you are brainwashed by those MSM journalists. You believe everything they tell you and you just can't get enough of them.

I guarantee it.

I know it. You know it.

well you've finally admitted it...……...you believe the lies from your journalists. and you call us dupes?????

yes, you are brainwashed by those MSM journalists. You believe everything they tell you and you just can't get enough of them.

Yes, Alex Jones is just so much more credible, especially when he takes his shirt off and puts on that tinfoil hat.

You have to know you're pretty easy to predict.

I've only been on this site a few months, but I predicted you falling in line with the libtard narrative on Barr the moment the Democrats told you to.

Republicans only impeached the sexual predator after he perjured himself to stop his sexual harassment victim from receiving a fair trial.

This only became partisan when the Democrat Party decided to side with the sexual predator over his victim.

Forum List

Back