Dems hate voter suppression but want to deprive entire states of their right to vote via the compact

More bizarro world shit from Democrats.
“Republicans are assholes for suppressing black voters...but we think it’s okay to suppress an entire state”
National Popular Vote Interstate Compact - Wikipedia

It is not suppressing the entire state, some of the state will have voted for the winner of the popular vote.

I would say that our current system of winner take all for EC votes does just as much to suppress votes. Think about it, in your state your vote and that of 4.4 million other people did not count at all towards your states EV votes.
Since we know pure democracy is tyranny how do you suggest we do it?

We'd simply be directly electing our representative as a whole nation. Still a Constitutional Republic, not a tyrannical democracy where 50%+1 rules.

Lol
Na, not really
Rural America would lose every single presidential election... because the numbers just are not there. Fact
Fact: there are rural Americans in every state. Do rural CA or NY voters now have a meaningful voice? Getting rid of the winner take all EC would give them one.
That why this is supposed to be an republic, Founding fathers were genius.

They knew without the electoral college urban America would just roll over rural America.
Like I said the numbers are not there… Not even close
Instead of rural America having an outsized voice and overruling millions of voters from other regions?

“Republicans are assholes for suppressing black voters...but we think it’s okay to suppress an entire state”

Nothing would be suppressed. Every vote would count equally. The EC would simply reflect the will of the majority of the country rather than just the majority of their state.
But States like California that game the system and register illegals to vote would be defrauding the rest of the country of it's right to representation, and defrauding the voters, and would continue to steal Federal Tax Dollars from other states.

Until Motor Voter Registration is banned, and Voter ID is made law, the only protection against a Lawless State is The Electoral College.

Utter nonsense.
Utter Truth.

Show me on a California Drivers License where it denotes you are an Illegal Alien.
Show me then on a California Voter Registration that it differentiates between an American Citizen Eligible to Vote and an Illegal Alien that was Illegally Registered to Vote but is not Eligible to vote.

Show me that or just go away with your tail between your legs.

States like California are engaging in THEFT on a MASSIVE SCALE.

California is Registering every Illegal Alien who applies for a Drivers License to vote in California Elections. This is how they are exterminating The Republican Party in California. It is a concerted effort and strategy to eliminate all political opposition and make California a Monolithic state.

They Commit Daily, Theft of FEDERAL TAX DOLLARS which they are not entitled to.
They Commit Theft of additional representatives in Congress which they also are not entitled to.

And they do this by counting Illegal Aliens as Citizens, and then Registering them ALL to Vote.

If you couldn't lie, you wouldnt be here.

nchsf2-xweblicensesfull.jpg

Nothing would be suppressed. Every vote would count equally. The EC would simply reflect the will of the majority of the country rather than just the majority of their state.
A pure popular vote is mob rule... fact

Or just an election. Like every other election you cast your vote in.
Lol
Like I said, The founding fathers were genius… They knew without the electoral college rural America would have no say in presidential elections. Fact
LOL...They aren't forced to vote for the loser, dope.

It is not suppressing the entire state, some of the state will have voted for the winner of the popular vote.

I would say that our current system of winner take all for EC votes does just as much to suppress votes. Think about it, in your state your vote and that of 4.4 million other people did not count at all towards your states EV votes.
58994603_10155823303167581_2739722121579069440_n.png

why do you keep posting that stupid meme every time I talk about the winner take all system. I am not talking about getting rid of the EC.

are you really this fucking stupid...no wait...do not answer.

But States like California that game the system and register illegals to vote would be defrauding the rest of the country of it's right to representation, and defrauding the voters, and would continue to steal Federal Tax Dollars from other states.

Until Motor Voter Registration is banned, and Voter ID is made law, the only protection against a Lawless State is The Electoral College.

Utter nonsense.
Utter Truth.

Show me on a California Drivers License where it denotes you are an Illegal Alien.
Show me then on a California Voter Registration that it differentiates between an American Citizen Eligible to Vote and an Illegal Alien that was Illegally Registered to Vote but is not Eligible to vote.

California is Registering every Illegal Alien who applies for a Drivers License to vote in California Elections. This is how they are exterminating The Republican Party in California. It is a concerted effort and strategy to eliminate all political opposition and make California a Monolithic state.

They Commit Theft of additional representatives in Congress which they also are not entitled to.

And they do this by counting Illegal Aliens as Citizens, and then Registering them ALL to Vote.

View attachment 271976
1,) Giving an illegal a Drivers License is a Violation of Federal Immigration Law.
2.) The License does not say "Illegal Alien" and is in no way appreciably different than any other California License. In fact, i'd say they were designed to be deceptively identical.

They still register them to vote Dim Tard, and they count them in The Census which is THEFT of Government Resources and Defrauding Other States of their Rightful and Proper Representation.

Giving Driver Licenses to Illegals is in itself Illegal. Registering them to vote via Motor Voter Registration is Illegal. Counting them in The Census as a Citizen is Illegal.

Last edited:

Utter nonsense.
Utter Truth.

View attachment 271976
They still register them to vote Dim Tard, and they count them in The Census which is THEFT of Government Resources and Defrauding Other States of their Rightful and Proper Representation.

Giving Driver Licenses to Illegals is in itself Illegal. Registering them to vote via Motor Voter Registration is Illegal. Counting them in The Census as a Citizen is Illegal.
They still register them to vote Dim Tard,

Utter nonsense.

We'd simply be directly electing our representative as a whole nation. Still a Constitutional Republic, not a tyrannical democracy where 50%+1 rules.
WTF kind of math we’re you taught? Majority vote is exactly that, 50% +1. If we switch to that system we will have 48 states being ruled over by two. It’s what is happening in states like Oregon. One or two percent of the counties are making the rules for the other 98 percent.

How about this suggestion. Let’s all just meet in the middle of Kansas every four years and have a gun fight. Whoever is better armed wins and gets to rule for four years.

why do you keep posting that stupid meme every time I talk about the winner take all system. I am not talking about getting rid of the EC.

I for one haven’t seen your amazing plan to install a popular vote option while keeping the EC. Spell that scenario out for me.

Until then the meme is correct.

WTF kind of math we’re you taught? Majority vote is exactly that, 50% +1. If we switch to that system we will have 48 states being ruled over by two. It’s what is happening in states like Oregon. One or two percent of the counties are making the rules for the other 98 percent.

in Oregon 19% of the counties voted for Clinton, and those 19% of the counties hold 52% of the population. Land does not vote, people do.

But there is a solution to your problem above, get rid of the winner take all. Maine has the right idea....two electoral votes to the popular vote winner, and then one electoral vote to the popular vote winner in each Congressional district. This way more votes count.

I for one haven’t seen your amazing plan to install a popular vote option while keeping the EC. Spell that scenario out for me.

see the above post. I do not want a popular vote, I just do not want the winner take all.

There is one in the op....

I do not agree with that one either, to me it is worse than what we have now

Its only voter suppression when its DEMOCRATS and their agenda people dont vote for and they know best how they should vote by giving the votes to LA and NY...

Exactly...we know how they work...it’s just so odd that they can’t see their twisted bullshit.

I'm sure they see it just fine.

How about this suggestion. Let’s all just meet in the middle of Kansas every four years and have a gun fight. Whoever is better armed wins and gets to rule for four years.

Fuck that. I say we bring some women and have a mud wrestling contest. Every year....

Seriously, how would directly electing a president cause the structure of our government to fall prey to the tyranny of democracy? We'd still have Congress, the Executive and the Courts.

in Oregon 19% of the counties voted for Clinton, and those 19% of the counties hold 52% of the population. Land does not vote, people do.

But there is a solution to your problem above, get rid of the winner take all. Maine has the right idea....two electoral votes to the popular vote winner, and then one electoral vote to the popular vote winner in each Congressional district. This way more votes count.
Why not by county? Let’s get as close to local control as possible. Divide a states EC up by the number of counties and apportion then that way.

Fuck that. I say we bring some women and have a mud wrestling contest. Every year....

Seriously, how would directly electing a president cause the structure of our government to fall prey to the tyranny of democracy? We'd still have Congress, the Executive and the Courts.
No we wouldn’t. The congress would be hamstrung by the wishes of a president. Especially if they know they will have power no matter what. Judicial positions just go empty until the president decides maybe he should just be the judge.

You don’t have to look far for examples of how this works out.

That plan clearly negates the EC. Try again.

Why not by county? Let’s get as close to local control as possible. Divide a states EC up by the number of counties and apportion then that way.

because counties are not equal, most congressional districts have close to the same number of people. Why should a county with 200 total people get the same say as a county with a million people? Land does not vote, people do.

Just a terrible idea the more I think about it. The smallest county in Oregon has 530 times less people than the biggest and you want them to have equal votes? What a crock.

Forum List

Back