Dem's Having A Cow!,20 Million People Are Going To Die Soon After Obama-Care Repeal.Oh Nooo !!!

It still amazes me, why can't people pay for their own shit? Why do people think it's OK to play Robin Hood?
and to think the dems pulled this stunt when we were losing 200-500,000 jobs a month !!, u know, u could at least waited for full employment before forcing the middle class/poor to pay for other people health care !!!!
and to think the dems pulled this stunt when we were losing 200-500,000 jobs a month

ACA became law at the end of March 2010....

Since that time the economy has generated 15.6 million new private sector jobs.....an uninterrupted streak.....
:lmao:part time service jobs… yeah, Thats your head in your ass...
A lot of people will die for little reason because of your idiocy. People like you deserve to burn in hell.
1. Its bullshit no one will die because people can't be DENIED healthcare at a hospital etc
2. Do you people not realize people MIGHT get harmed because they can't afford the damn obamacare prices for insurance? Its pretty damn bad when its cheaper to pay the penalty than pay the deductible or monthly fee. If I had to pay for Obamacare I would rather pay the penalty but I guess in this case we are poor enough for medicaid.
You KNOW that there is also the problem of paying for the ACTUAL CARE, right?

Yeah, thats the hilarious part about it.

When Trump strips 20M people of their insurance, they are not just going to go away. They will show up at County General and get care like they did before the ACA. Only now, they won’t have any insurance. So when they show up and get diagnosed, the taxpayers pay for it. When they get treated, the tax payers will pay for it. When they get their post-op care, tax payers will pay for it. When the hospital sends the bill out, the tax payers pay for it. When the collection calls come for the non-payment; tax payers will be paying for them too.
Those 20 million people if that's the real number, who is paying for their so called obamaCARE? It certainly is not voluntary. Obviously Obama care is a fraud, People being forced to pay for something they don't want, don't need, will never use...
By the way, the reasons healthcare is so expensive is because of frivolous visits, the stupidity of malpractice insurance, and frivolous lawsuits.
part time service jobs… yeah, Thats your head in your ass...

Rustic,

You're an imbecile......BLS tracks all of that.......you don't HAVE to make it up.....

According to BLS, 13 million of those new jobs are full time....full time being different from part time, of course...
Flipping burgers and stocking shelves is not a career... they're starter jobs... fact
And the fact remains this country is turning European in it's attitude, in Europe two hours is a full-time job...

It still amazes me, why can't people pay for their own shit? Why do people think it's OK to play Robin Hood?
and to think the dems pulled this stunt when we were losing 200-500,000 jobs a month !!, u know, u could at least waited for full employment before forcing the middle class/poor to pay for other people health care !!!!
and to think the dems pulled this stunt when we were losing 200-500,000 jobs a month

ACA became law at the end of March 2010....

Since that time the economy has generated 15.6 million new private sector jobs.....an uninterrupted streak.....
:lmao:part time service jobs… yeah, Thats your head in your ass...
1. Its bullshit no one will die because people can't be DENIED healthcare at a hospital etc
2. Do you people not realize people MIGHT get harmed because they can't afford the damn obamacare prices for insurance? Its pretty damn bad when its cheaper to pay the penalty than pay the deductible or monthly fee. If I had to pay for Obamacare I would rather pay the penalty but I guess in this case we are poor enough for medicaid.
You KNOW that there is also the problem of paying for the ACTUAL CARE, right?

Yeah, thats the hilarious part about it.

When Trump strips 20M people of their insurance, they are not just going to go away. They will show up at County General and get care like they did before the ACA. Only now, they won’t have any insurance. So when they show up and get diagnosed, the taxpayers pay for it. When they get treated, the tax payers will pay for it. When they get their post-op care, tax payers will pay for it. When the hospital sends the bill out, the tax payers pay for it. When the collection calls come for the non-payment; tax payers will be paying for them too.
Those 20 million people if that's the real number, who is paying for their so called obamaCARE? It certainly is not voluntary. Obviously Obama care is a fraud, People being forced to pay for something they don't want, don't need, will never use...
By the way, the reasons healthcare is so expensive is because of frivolous visits, the stupidity of malpractice insurance, and frivolous lawsuits.
part time service jobs… yeah, Thats your head in your ass...

Rustic,

You're an imbecile......BLS tracks all of that.......you don't HAVE to make it up.....

According to BLS, 13 million of those new jobs are full time....full time being different from part time, of course...
Flipping burgers and stocking shelves is not a career... they're starter jobs... fact
And the fact remains this country is turning European in it's attitude, in Europe two hours is a full-time job...
fox just showed the clip of kernel sanders having a cow being millions are about to die,,,LOL :laugh2:

Forum List

Back