Dem's Having A Cow!,20 Million People Are Going To Die Soon After Obama-Care Repeal.Oh Nooo !!!

A lot of people will die for little reason because of your idiocy. People like you deserve to burn in hell.
1. Its bullshit no one will die because people can't be DENIED healthcare at a hospital etc
2. Do you people not realize people MIGHT get harmed because they can't afford the damn obamacare prices for insurance? Its pretty damn bad when its cheaper to pay the penalty than pay the deductible or monthly fee. If I had to pay for Obamacare I would rather pay the penalty but I guess in this case we are poor enough for medicaid.
You KNOW that there is also the problem of paying for the ACTUAL CARE, right?
Yes I know that. There are MANY problems with healthcare right now. I completely disagree with the GOP just repealing it. I want a replacement in place just like President Trump does.

A lot of people will die for little reason because of your idiocy. People like you deserve to burn in hell.
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

The reason for the urgency of repealing the ACA is not a health issue,but a tax issue for the rich..Why those poor rich folks, they have suffered so heavily during the recession and the recovery..

They do so much for us and ask for so little in return.

They are the single most discriminated against group.
I know, anytime I need someone to look down on me I go straight to the rich part of town...

The reason for the urgency of repealing the ACA is not a health issue,but a tax issue for the rich..Why those poor rich folks, they have suffered so heavily during the recession and the recovery..
The fact remains there is no "care" in Obamacare…

1. Its bullshit no one will die because people can't be DENIED healthcare at a hospital etc
2. Do you people not realize people MIGHT get harmed because they can't afford the damn obamacare prices for insurance? Its pretty damn bad when its cheaper to pay the penalty than pay the deductible or monthly fee. If I had to pay for Obamacare I would rather pay the penalty but I guess in this case we are poor enough for medicaid.
Yes I know that. There are MANY problems with healthcare right now. I completely disagree with the GOP just repealing it. I want a replacement in place just like President Trump does.
At what point will you just accept that, after 6 years, that promise is a transparent bluff?

have we all seen that preview about these 600 pound twins in the hospital? and will Obama Care keep them alive?
The farmers thanked him for it..
who can fathom being 600 to 1000 pounds? if i even came close to 250, i will die
I stop at 250 also...I don't want to spend the majority of my time eating and shitting...
oh, u mean like Obama/Hillary lovers?
Not sure what train they ride....I had to stay at the VA hospital for a couple of days for a spider bite...There were guys that weighed 400 pounds, on an oxygen tank, sneaking out every hour to smoke...

have we all seen that preview about these 600 pound twins in the hospital? and will Obama Care keep them alive?
The farmers thanked him for it..
Democrats are pissed because the suffering middle class will no longer have to pay health insurance for the illegal/barley illegal aliens.
You ain't the brightest bulb on the shrub, are you?

There isn't a SINGLE "barley illegal alien" on our shores.....not one...

Hospital are obliged, under a law signed by Ronald Reagan, to provide necessary care regardless of the patient's ability to pay....for the most part, the hospitals were obliged to suck it up and take the hit.....

These losses have been severely reduced since the passage of ACA....

which is only one of many reasons why people who are actually IN the industry find the insistence on repeal so incomprehensible.....

No, Rustic....that's an "assertion".....
No it's not an assertion, because Obamacare that has no "care'' is legalized extortion… Fact

:boohoo: :crybaby: :dig: Like Mr. Bill said 142 Times,,,Uh Uh Uh,,,,Oh Nooooo!!!:hellno:

So did anyone see some of the arguments over defunding Obama-Care? {was it last night}? Apparently at least Bernie Sanders claimed that everyone is going to die after they repeal Obama-Care. Yah,? Really?, and not one veteran has died waiting for their free health care? Not one American has either suffered a slow death, had to sell their home to pay for medical expenses, could not find a doctor to treat their ailment because of Obama-Care?
It's as if the Dem's actually believe that when Obama-Care is gone, there will never be health-care, health insurance, no access to doctors/dentists/ER's, etc. :crybaby:
So whats Mr Bill gonna do now? Isn't he about 65 years old and about to retire, but will also die a slow agonizing death, living next to Mr. Sluggo, because Donald Trump cancelled his health-care plan? :cow:

Guess those twenty million will have to pay for their own health care just like the rest of us.
What you pay for is INSURANCE......unless you are walking around with 700 chickens in your wallet....

No, Rustic....that's an "assertion".....
No it's not an assertion, because Obamacare that has no "care'' is legalized extortion… Fact

Rustic,

You wuz never much for skulin', wuz ya?

At what point will you just accept that, after 6 years, that promise is a transparent bluff?
If the GOP wants to remain in power in 2018 and 2020 they will have no choice. We both know that to be true.

Forum List

Back