Dems hiring actors to play protesters, hold anti-Trump signs for $15/hr.

I wonder how much they are paying their rioters and looters.....

View attachment 382739
Fake.

I have some real ones for Inauguration day somewhere..
Also the list of 200+ douchebags arrested.

It proved nothing beyond the bias of the Reuters "fact checkers". If all they have is "it was different than another ad" they got nuthin.

Snopes? :abgg2q.jpg:

It proved nothing beyond the bias of the Reuters "fact checkers". If all they have is "it was different than another ad" they got nuthin.

Snopes? :abgg2q.jpg:
You realize I'm a Trump supporter right ?

View attachment 382739
according to reuters, thats a doctored screenshot

Thank you! Gee, what a surprise!

Dems are so phony. Has there ever been a crop of Dems this dishonest in the past 50 years?
Not with a mainstream press this lock-step in synch with them.
Fox is admittedly conservative but they're generally unbiased and show both sides in Washington politics, but what we've seen since 2016, with local and national news, daytime and late night talk shows - ALL for the most part biased against Trump. Go back and find any Colbert or the View clip since the 2016 election....they all collectively changed over to TDS ....never anything like it (in this country)

when you have to hire your supporters it generally means you don't have much support.

Is that the reason that Trump paid all those people to support him for 50.00 a person when he first announced?

View attachment 382739
according to reuters, thats a doctored screenshot

Thank you! Gee, what a surprise!
Some of those rioters were from Hamilton!

Then you're delusional. Ron Paul had virtually nothing to do with the TEA Party except to steal their votes.

You're clueless.

And clearly you have no idea who you're talking with right now.

Because if you did, you'd probably just stop talking.

As I said. I was there. Again, functionally.

I actually still have spreadsheets around some place. I'll have to dig those out and share who got what Koch money.

As I recall Pompeo was at the top of the list at the time.

Obvious fake ad planted by Republicans

Democrats are smarter than that

Forum List

Back