Dems in red states can’t defend impeachment back him LMFAO

Trumpniks go to these town hall meetings making complete horses asses of themselves spouting all this fake news that they ingested.

Democrats in red states and districts have a Sisyphean task. They have to choose between supporting the party regarding oversight or risk a potential backlash from their constituents. The majority of elected reps are not going to lose their jobs in the name of principle. That said, it would be nice to be proven wrong.

Dem's are falling apart. They have no one who can beat Trump in 2020 so they are trying to rig the election by impeaching him.

Dem's are falling apart. They have no one who can beat Trump in 2020 so they are trying to rig the election by impeaching him.

Personally, I'm concerned that the Red Chinese are trying to rig the 2020 election in favor of Biden.

I hope that President Trump swears out FISA warrants and sees if we can get people pretending to be Chinese on the inside of the Biden campaign. Make sure they are loyal to the country.

Personally, I'm concerned that the Red Chinese are trying to rig the 2020 election in favor of Biden.

I hope that President Trump swears out FISA warrants and sees if we can get people pretending to be Chinese on the inside of the Biden campaign. Make sure they are loyal to the country.

The DC swamp has been cutting deals with China for decades that screw over the American people.

Trumpniks go to these town hall meetings making complete horses asses of themselves spouting all this fake news that they ingested.
Yeah, we don't act like liberals. Thank GOD!
59574108_2221027804610796_5901393766031294464_n.jpg

I actually talk to Democrats and they ain’t voting for any of your loony Liberals.

Let the Republican Senators in blue states defend why they ignored a President abusing Presidential powers for help with winning an election

58% of Americans support an Impeachment Inquiry

49% of Americans support Impeachment and REMOVAL from office

Then impeach Trump DO IT you gutless bunch of cowards grow a pair of balls and DO IT you useless sacks of liberal talking points. What are you waiting for? Here I'll just laugh in your face now :auiqs.jpg:

Lets remember these red state Dem's LIED to get elected in the first place, claiming they supported Trump's policies. That's why they are shitting themselves.

New poll: Majority of Americans against impeachment and removal of Trump

A new Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday shows a majority of Americans do not think President Donald Trump should be impeached and removed from office.

Only 37% of respondents think the president should be impeached and removed, while 57% do not.

In a clear partisan divide, 4% of Republicans and 73% of Democrats surveyed support impeachment. Those who responded against impeachment include 95% of Republicans surveyed and 21% of Democrats.

The poll was conducted between Sept. 19 and 23, just as Trump was in the thick of a controversy after news of a whistleblower complaint from within the intelligence community surfaced about a phone call with Ukraine's president asking for an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden, a 2020 candidate.

Lol EVERY POLL IS RUN BY DEMOCRATS.
They only poll mostly democrats

They are deranged

Forum List

Back