Dems in red states can’t defend impeachment back him LMFAO

58% of Americans support an Impeachment Inquiry

49% of Americans support Impeachment and REMOVAL from office
Lol EVERY POLL IS RUN BY DEMOCRATS.
They only poll mostly democrats

They are deranged

I have dug into countless polls, they all over sample Dem's and over sample states Dem's won in 2016. Poll the 30 states Trump won in 2016 now that's a poll.

Then impeach Trump DO IT you gutless bunch of cowards grow a pair of balls and DO IT you useless sacks of liberal talking points. What are you waiting for? Here I'll just laugh in your face now :auiqs.jpg:
The Dem's are patiently waiting for more and more Republicans in Congress to fracture away from unyielding support for Trump. Each day now we hear about Republican displeasure with Trump and sometimes complere "dump Trump" attitudes. The Dem's know they need 20 Republican Senators to vote in the Senate for a conviction. An Impeachment in the House will be of limited use without a conviction in the Senate. Their impeachment inquiry in the House is their strategy for implementing support for conviction in the Senate.

Then impeach Trump DO IT you gutless bunch of cowards grow a pair of balls and DO IT you useless sacks of liberal talking points. What are you waiting for? Here I'll just laugh in your face now :auiqs.jpg:
The Dem's are patiently waiting for more and more Republicans in Congress to fracture away from unyielding support for Trump. Each day now we hear about Republican displeasure with Trump and sometimes complere "dump Trump" attitudes. The Dem's know they need 20 Republican Senators to vote in the Senate for a conviction. An Impeachment in the House will be of limited use without a conviction in the Senate. Their impeachment inquiry in the House is their strategy for implementing support for conviction in the Senate.

So Republicans have the balls but Dem's don't got it. :auiqs.jpg:

So Republicans have the balls but Dem's don't got it. :auiqs.jpg:
I think Dem's are noq concerned about whether Trump supporters think they have balls or not.

Trumpniks go to these town hall meetings making complete horses asses of themselves spouting all this fake news that they ingested.
/—-/ Yet you can’t prove any of that bile you spewed. It’s just your wishful thinking.

Trumpniks go to these town hall meetings making complete horses asses of themselves spouting all this fake news that they ingested.

Dear single celled organism:

It always pays to look at the real facts before exposing yourself as a horse's ass. Living in denial is a choice that one makes... If you choose to do so no one will stop you.

No one has a crystal ball so no one can say for sure what's going to happen in November of 2020 but to continue thinking that everything looks Rosy and peachy keen for the Democrats is certainly a choice to live in denial.

Jo

Democrats in Red States Struggling to Defend Impeachment Back Home

You poor democrats no one believes you hahah

Going to be a bad 5 years for you haha
Sounds like you are whistling past the graveyard.
The example of Joni Ernst in Iowa tells me those 'red' voters are asking questions the hog castrator fumbles about trying to answer unsatisfactorily.
Believe me Joni doesn’t want to be a trader lol
Well I know a hog I wish she'd cut the balls off. We'd be a lot safer. Hope she remembers how to fly combat cause nobody's going to watch our backs after the withdrawal from Kurdish Syria.

Forum List

Back