Dems in voter fraud ring.

You are a dishonest coward.
^ Ooooh the irony. GFY

Note how you cut the part of the post, where I pointed out your dishonest cowardice.

You then ridiculed my conclusion, after you, instead of addressing what I said, cut it.

The REAL IRONY here, is that in doing that, you demonstrated moral cowardice, and was so soulless that you did not even realize it.
You claimed I support voter fraud despite voter fraud being practically non-existent in this country. So retarded. Please don't breed.

^ Ooooh the irony. GFY

Note how you cut the part of the post, where I pointed out your dishonest cowardice.

You then ridiculed my conclusion, after you, instead of addressing what I said, cut it.

The REAL IRONY here, is that in doing that, you demonstrated moral cowardice, and was so soulless that you did not even realize it.
You claimed I support voter fraud despite voter fraud being practically non-existent in this country. So retarded. Please don't breed.

I did claim that. And I note that instead of denying that you support it, you instead claimed it is "practically non-existent".

You also, did not deny that you support the use of violence against Republicans. Which is good, because you have admitted it repeatedly.

What upsets you about this story, is that they got caught.

There should be mandatory capital punishment for assholes who commit voter fraud.
How about politicians who commit election fraud like Katherine Harris?

Why are you lying?
I’m not. I have lots of facts and evidence. Rigged elections! Why was trump lying when he said it? If I’m lying he was lying.

So, your defense against an accusation of lying, is that others do it too?

That's not much of a defense. Indeed, it is a tacit admission.

Stop lying.

^ Ooooh the irony. GFY

I did claim that. And I note that instead of denying that you support it, you instead claimed it is "practically non-existent".

You also, did not deny that you support the use of violence against Republicans. Which is good, because you have admitted it repeatedly.

Nothing upset me about this story, you inbred piece of trash.

There should be mandatory capital punishment for assholes who commit voter fraud.

Why are you lying?
I’m not. I have lots of facts and evidence. Rigged elections! Why was trump lying when he said it? If I’m lying he was lying.

Stop lying.
I said George and jeb stole Florida.

So was trump lying? Can you admit he lied like you just easily accused me for saying the same thing?

^ Ooooh the irony. GFY

And still not denying that you support violence or voter fraud.

And of course you can't. Because it absurd to pretend that you would not use all weapons you could against people you claim are nazis.

And if you aren't, then are you soft on nazis? Or just a coward afraid of getting caught?

Why are you lying?

Stop lying.

So was trump lying? Can you admit he lied like you just easily accused me for saying the same thing?

I can believe that TRump didn't care about it at the time, and shot his mouth off about it without much thought.

You are as much a political junkie as I am. YOu know better. Stop your lying.

^ Ooooh the irony. GFY

And of course you can't. Because it absurd to pretend that you would not use all weapons you could against people you claim are nazis.

And if you aren't, then are you soft on nazis? Or just a coward afraid of getting caught?
Yeah.... you have more than a few screws loose, don't you ... :cuckoo:

Yeah.... you have more than a few screws loose, don't you ... :cuckoo:

Why are you lying?

Stop lying.

They did, and Silly Boo Boo is derp!

Funny how every voter fraud case involves Democrats, and the only ones denying the existence of voter fraud are Democrats.
Not funny, and no.

iu

Forum List

Back