Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems may hold emergency mtg to consider replacing clinton

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Wonder if hillary knows about this
Well, we are at the mercy of the writer

Hillary Health Raising Serious Concerns

BREAKING: Democrats May Hold Emergency Meeting to Consider Replacing Hillary Clinton

Kristinn Taylor Sep 11th, 2016 5:35 pm Leave a Comment

Reporter David Shuster posted to twitter Sunday evening that operatives in the Demmocratic Party have told him an emergency meeting by the Democratic National Committee is being considered to replace presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on the heels of her pneumonia allegedly causing her to collapse Sunday morning at a 9/11 15th anniversary commemoration at Ground Zero in New York City

------------------------------more at length.

Update

Clarification from dem operatives @HillaryClinton pneumonia: Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement. #HillarysHealth

LOL
Stacey Hanrahan
Drag her to the debates. Even if she looks like hell. Even if her handlers have to prop her up. Drag her to the debates.

Last edited:
Wonder if hillary knows about this

Hillary Health Raising Serious Concerns

BREAKING: Democrats May Hold Emergency Meeting to Consider Replacing Hillary Clinton

Kristinn Taylor Sep 11th, 2016 5:35 pm Leave a Comment

Reporter David Shuster posted to twitter Sunday evening that operatives in the Demmocratic Party have told him an emergency meeting by the Democratic National Committee is being considered to replace presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on the heels of her pneumonia allegedly causing her to collapse Sunday morning at a 9/11 15th anniversary commemoration at Ground Zero in New York City

------------------------------more at length.

Update

Clarification from dem operatives @HillaryClinton pneumonia: Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement. #HillarysHealth
I think they will as I just found this.
She's Done

There may be more to that double woman being the one showing up "as Hillary just radiant and fine" so soon after she collapsed. If you're sick enough to collapse, you don't march out with rosy cheeks bouncing around an hour later. Pneumonia kicks your ass hard and nobody could fake it that well.

It could be that Hillary is in a hospital right now and the DNC really is meeting to discuss this "uncharted political territory".?

I can't see any way that the Clintons willingly consider stepping down but I garantee that these discussions are underway within the party. She's a pathetic candidate

The silly stuff right wingers are coming up with is amazing. I guess realizing the clown they chose has no chance, and will drag down the rest of the ticket has effected them worse than anyone expected.

The silly stuff right wingers are coming up with is amazing. I guess realizing the clown they chose has no chance, and will drag down the rest of the ticket has effected them worse than anyone expected.

You're backing an old sick corrupt bitch. Fucking deal with it. :D :thup:

Bring on the fake indian
Don't say that. She could win. She has an appeal to that side.
Ch0WJPgUYAECLNt.png

You're backing an old sick corrupt bitch. Fucking deal with it. :D :thup:

You're backing a serial adulterer and rapist.

Nope....Bill Clinton can't run again. :lol:

When was Bill Clinton convicted of rape?

Forum List

Back