🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems may hold emergency mtg to consider replacing clinton

The silly stuff right wingers are coming up with is amazing. I guess realizing the clown they chose has no chance, and will drag down the rest of the ticket has effected them worse than anyone expected.

You're backing an old sick corrupt bitch. Fucking deal with it. :D :thup:

You're backing a serial adulterer and rapist.

Nope....Bill Clinton can't run again. :lol:

When was Bill Clinton convicted of rape?
He flies to the rape islands

The silly stuff right wingers are coming up with is amazing. I guess realizing the clown they chose has no chance, and will drag down the rest of the ticket has effected them worse than anyone expected.

Slick willy is not running. Dip shit

Clinton's a rapist? How do you reach that conclusion?

BREAKING: A 'SEX SLAVE' Makes DISTURBING Accusations Against BILL CLINTON - The Political Insider
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known | Fox News

BREAKING: A 'SEX SLAVE' Makes DISTURBING Accusations Against BILL CLINTON - The Political Insider
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known | Fox News

Accusations equal guilt? Okay, then Trump is a rapist by your own reasoning.

Na, slick Willy has been doing it his whole adult life

You are backing a clown that can't win.

Keep looking in your crystal ball dipshit. :D
No need for a crystal ball. Common sense and reason are enough. You right wingers should get some of that.

You guys are the ones that push the video
Maybe you should heed your own advise.

biden_groper.jpg

197884.jpg

Forum List

Back