🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems may hold emergency mtg to consider replacing clinton

194568.jpg

Trying to bash Joe now? He's not running.
You mean senile joe?

I'm sure Joe has right wingers call him names all the time. I don't think he cares. I know I don't care. You just sound pathetic when you do it.
It's the truth, that fuck up rarely even knows where hes even at.

Wonder if hillary knows about this
Well, we are at the mercy of the writer

Hillary Health Raising Serious Concerns

BREAKING: Democrats May Hold Emergency Meeting to Consider Replacing Hillary Clinton

Kristinn Taylor Sep 11th, 2016 5:35 pm Leave a Comment

Reporter David Shuster posted to twitter Sunday evening that operatives in the Demmocratic Party have told him an emergency meeting by the Democratic National Committee is being considered to replace presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on the heels of her pneumonia allegedly causing her to collapse Sunday morning at a 9/11 15th anniversary commemoration at Ground Zero in New York City

------------------------------more at length.

Update

Clarification from dem operatives @HillaryClinton pneumonia: Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement. #HillarysHealth

LOL
Stacey Hanrahan
Drag her to the debates. Even if she looks like hell. Even if her handlers have to prop her up. Drag her to the debates.
They wouldn't do that if it were just pneumonia, but one has to ask why she got pneumonia if she had been in good health and had gotten the pneumonia vaccines. Was her immune system compromised?

Forum List

Back