Dems pinning their hopes on Trump conviction

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
That's what it boils down to. I saw this coming, did you? If they succeed, what will the future of politics be?

---A new poll released on Thursday found that if former President Donald Trump is found guilty in his Manhattan hush money trial, he will lose the popular vote to President Joe Biden.---

That's what it boils down to. I saw this coming, did you? If they succeed, what will the future of politics be?

---A new poll released on Thursday found that if former President Donald Trump is found guilty in his Manhattan hush money trial, he will lose the popular vote to President Joe Biden.---

People tend not to like their politicians to be openly criminals. They prefer to be able to ignore it.

People tend not to like their politicians to be openly criminals. They prefer to be able to ignore it.
“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand. And now means tonight. I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”

/----/ "Marquette Law School surveyed 902 registered voters nationwide from May 6 to May 15. When asking half of the poll sample if they would vote for Trump or Biden if Trump is found guilty in his New York trial, 43 percent chose Biden while only 39 percent said Trump."

So 388 voters out of 161,000,000 registered voters said that. Meaningless, inexpensive survey designed to create a headline. When you survey 30,000 likely voters, get back to us.

A guilty verdict (after the MSM/leftist dems finish pounding their puds) will find that Trump will emerge even stronger than before.....Of this I have no doubt.

History won't be kind to to the leftists and their use of rank lawfare.
Keep telling yourself that

irrelevant.....the appeal will take longer than the original trial.

/----/ "Marquette Law School surveyed 902 registered voters nationwide from May 6 to May 15. When asking half of the poll sample if they would vote for Trump or Biden if Trump is found guilty in his New York trial, 43 percent chose Biden while only 39 percent said Trump."

So 388 voters out of 161,000,000 registered voters said that. Meaningless, inexpensive survey designed to create a headline. When you survey 30,000 likely voters, get back to us.
once again no sampling guidelines......meaning the poll itself is nothing but garbage like all other polls these days frankly.,

Losing the kangaroo court trial will bring him more votes. Real Americans aren't stupid.

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand. And now means tonight. I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”
Awesome.

So, where's the crime there? The Chinese guy made a commitment to pay for services and has not paid for them.

Also, Hunter isn't running for office.

Awesome.

So, where's the crime there? The Chinese guy made a commitment to pay for services and has not paid for them.

Also, Hunter isn't running for office.

Who is Hunter's Dad sitting next to him as he shakes down a foreign national? Were the Bidens registered as foreign agent for this?

Who is Hunter's Dad sitting next to him as he shakes down a foreign national? Were the Bidens registered as foreign agent for this?
Except it was already established at the time in question, Joe was in another state.

So... maybe Hunter was so stoned he was hallucinating his Dad being there, but more likely, he was bluffing this guy into thinking he was more influential than he was.

Jury instructions.

1. Trump is a very bad man and only you courageous jurors can stop the him from destroying democracy.

2. Do what you need to do and you will be heroes.

3. Spend at least an hour having coffee and donuts before you return your verdict so as not to seem hasty.

Jury instructions.

1. Trump is a very bad man and only you courageous jurors can stop the him from destroying democracy.

3. Spend at least an hour having coffee and donuts before you return your verdict so as not to seem hasty.

Jury Instructions

A President is not above the law

Jury instructions.

Works for me.

Again, you guys couldn't get Clinton on Whitewater, the Travel Office, the FBI files, Vince Foster's Suicide, Castle Grande, but DAMMIT HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOW JOB! and needed to be persued to the ends of the earth in a 70 million dollar panty sniffing investigation.

You guys whine about "lawfare" all day, but you invented it with Clinton.

I am reminded of an adage about glass houses and throwing stones.

Forum List

Back