DEMS prove they are about hatred, revenge and division.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
DEMS have no interest in calming the storm or unifying the country. They are like a pack of jackals that smell blood as they drive to ouster President Trump in a symbolic gesture of hatred. No doubt at Biden's inauguration, he will break out the same old hackneyed insincere pretty words about "Unity and healing". I only wonder if he will be able to keep a straight face as he spews the usual DEM drivel.

DEMS have no interest in calming the storm or unifying the country. They are like a pack of jackals that smell blood as they drive to ouster President Trump in a symbolic gesture of hatred. No doubt at Biden's inauguration, he will break out the same old hackneyed insincere pretty words about "Unity and healing". I only wonder if he will be able to keep a straight face as he spews the usual DEM drivel.

I say we all run the banks and sell all stocks 1/22. You'll see something we won't forget.

Boycott any company that supports Dems. If Starfucks loses most of its Trump supporters, they would be in real trouble.

They want to destroy businesses?? We'll show them how.

I say we all run the banks and sell all stocks 1/22. You'll see something we won't forget.

Boycott any company that supports Dems. If Starfucks loses most of its Trump supporters, they would be in real trouble.

Only poor people think of doing that.

You mucks and your constant projecting is deafening. Losing sucks. We get it. The question is, do you?

What?? If all poor people pulled money out there would not be any. We need all them rich repukes to do it. Then you'll believe it.

What?? If all poor people pulled money out there would not be any. We need all them rich repukes to do it. Then you'll believe it.
The rich Repubs have already abandoned Trump to his destiny...

Yeah you think so. I hope he has a big rally in Fla on 1/21 from 11am to 2 pm. and he tells all his supporters to run the banks and sell all stocks.

I won't be listening or watching, so I'll never know ---- I'm planning to go off politics for four years and just wait it out.

Well, assuming I survive COVID, if I catch it.

Trump should be forced out of office after his disgraceful actions the other day. Pence and the cabinet should invoke the 25th and we should unify around calling out this lies for what they are and just tell the truth to the American people.

If the 25th doesn't happen which I don't think it will then a censure or strong bipartisan impeachment should happen. I don't think there would be another partisan impeachment. That would be a bad move.

Note that Biden's team has reported that the President Elect does not want to pursue impeachment or the 25th. How about you give him a little credit as he seems to be in agreement with you.

Oh.
_00-0charts.008y (1).jpg

IF you were honest, you would acknowledge that not only Democrats, but Republicans & Independents were horrified by the insurrectionists who invaded our National Capitol Building. Yet you are not honest or patriotic which you prove in this scurrilous lie above.

how about all the red counties not turn the key on their John Deere.

Trump incited a mob to literally attack congress while they were in session certifing the Electoral College results..hell ya people are mad and want accountability. Trump has committed a crime by what he did..he is unworthy of the office..fire him!!

Oh.View attachment 439516
I couldn't help but notice you didn't quote what you most recent messiah has said.

Yeah you think so. I hope he has a big rally in Fla on 1/21 from 11am to 2 pm. and he tells all his supporters to run the banks and sell all stocks.
Trump ain't gonna do much but hide for a while. He's a wanted man.

That won't happen you all like your government subsidies too much.

Oh.View attachment 439516
I couldn't help but notice you didn't quote what you most recent messiah has said.
I don't have a messiah -- only people who speak like that are usually authoritarian loving sycophants trying to self project -- is that you??

That won't happen you all like your government subsidies too much.
what sudsidy. Name One?

Forum List

Back