Dems running a Repub and Repubs running a Progressive

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
hiLIARy is by any accounts a Repub-lite. Never saw a war/defense contractor she didn't like or a paid Wall St cheerleader speech for that matter.

Donald, OTOH, is for raising taxes, restoring the middle-class, and enforcing current law (something we know hiLIARy is against).

I would prefer Bernie but if it comes down to Trump & the Repub- lite candidate (hiLIARy) I'll vote Trump or sit -out the election. Prolly vote Trump because I don't want a proven dissembler (hiLIARy) in the WH.

Last edited:
hiLIARy is by any accounts a Repub-lite. Never saw a war/defense contractor she didn't like or a paid Wall St cheerleader speech for that matter.

Donald, OTOH, is for raising taxes, restoring the middle-class, and enforcing current law (something we know hiLIARy is against).

I would prefer Bernie but if it comes down to Trump & the Repub- lite candidate (hiLIARy) I'll vote Trump of sit -out the election. Prolly vote Trump because I don't want a proven dissembler (hiLIARy) in the WH.
What is "OTOH"?

That's cuckoobananas talk.

I understand. This election is entirely about you and your hurt feelings, and your desire for revenge on those who didn't worship St. Bernie in the same way that you did. The millions who would suffer and die under a Trump adminstration? Screw 'em. After all, they didn't worship St. Bernie either. And after all, what are millions of lives in comparison to your feelings? The proper priorities must be maintained.

That's cuckoobananas talk.

I understand. This election is entirely about you and your hurt feelings, and your desire for revenge on those who didn't worship St. Bernie in the same way that you did. The millions who would suffer and die under a Trump adminstration? Screw 'em. After all, they didn't worship St. Bernie either. And after all, what are millions of lives in comparison to your feelings? The proper priorities must be maintained.
huh?

hiLIARy has ZERO notable accomplishments unless you consider being on Goldman's payroll an accomplishment..

hiLIARy has ZERO notable accomplishments unless you consider being on Goldman's payroll an accomplishment..

Some hardcore Bernie fans now willingly parrot GOP talking points. Someone seems to have been bought off by the right, and it's not Clinton.
lol

You a crony Dem (pay to play) supporter are you? Hows that been working for you?

Forum List

Back