Dems Sinking to New Lows

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Dissing Dr, Carson's wife.

CQ1PO1BWsAAl0yp.jpg

I for one think she has the look of a very intelligent and happy woman. The other?

Ben must REALLY love his wife. Plus, he is a REAL MAN if he can pound that.

Michelle is just one make over away from looking like a gorilla.

Some day everyone will hate all of them as much as I do. The only reason I would piss on them if they were on fire is to set them on fire again.

That's pretty low, but I thought David Letterman's shot at Sarah Palin's daughter was lower. Would help to know source of picture comparison. I'd like to pinpoint the jerk.

Some day everyone will hate all of them as much as I do. The only reason I would piss on them if they were on fire is to set them on fire again.

One hates those one fears. Kinda honest of you to admit what I've known all along, that being, the current crop of reactionary / callous conservatives are saddled by enormous amounts of hate and fear.

Progressives on both sides have to tend to their circus...

They've been lower than a snake crawls before when they were attacking Mrs. Palin as a mother and attacking her downs syndrome baby. You can go back on this board to see it for yourself. just do a search
these people are becoming a danger to US ALL

this liberal/left hate group the SPLC put him on some HATE list they have made up on things they don't LIKE that someone said. Now he is needing SS protection because of it
SNIP:
Ben Carson placed on Southern Poverty Law Center’s ‘Extremist Watch List’

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a nonprofit legal advocacy group, has placed potential 2016 presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson on its “Extremist Watch List” for his views against same-sex marriage.

The group cites comments from Dr. Carson’s book in labeling him a potential extremist. The group singled out this line from his book, “America the Beautiful”: “f we can redefine marriage as between two men or two women or any other way based on social pressures as opposed to between a man and a woman, we will continue to redefine it in any way that we wish, which is a slippery slope with a disastrous ending, as witnessed in the dramatic fall of the Roman Empire.”

The SPLC also takes issue with a statement Dr. Carson made in March 2013 on Fox News’ “Hannity.”

ALL of it here:

Right who compared the two women?

And by the way some of the things said about Hillary on this board by guys who have posted on this thread is just hypocritical.

This kind of comparison would be wrong and demeaning of what on the face of it is two accomplished women.

Dissing Dr, Carson's wife.

CQ1PO1BWsAAl0yp.jpg

I for one think she has the look of a very intelligent and happy woman. The other?
Carson's wife is a concert violinist. A very gifted woman. And that photo of Michelle is photo shopped to hell and back. Anyone looks good when they've been glamorized.

They've been lower than a snake crawls before when they were attacking Mrs. Palin as a mother and attacking her downs syndrome baby. You can go back on this board to see it for yourself. just do a search

this liberal/left hate group the SPLC put him on some HATE list they have made up on things they don't LIKE that someone said. Now he is needing SS protection because of it
SNIP:

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a nonprofit legal advocacy group, has placed potential 2016 presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson on its “Extremist Watch List” for his views against same-sex marriage.

The group cites comments from Dr. Carson’s book in labeling him a potential extremist. The group singled out this line from his book, “America the Beautiful”: “f we can redefine marriage as between two men or two women or any other way based on social pressures as opposed to between a man and a woman, we will continue to redefine it in any way that we wish, which is a slippery slope with a disastrous ending, as witnessed in the dramatic fall of the Roman Empire.”

The SPLC also takes issue with a statement Dr. Carson made in March 2013 on Fox News’ “Hannity.”

ALL of it here:
The southern poverty law center... No one cares about an unknown racist pack of lawyers who's pussys are always hurt'n and infected with political correctness.

Hashtag anyone ever get sick of the bleeding heart types

SNIP:

ALL of it here:
The southern poverty law center... No one cares about an unknown racist pack of lawyers who's pussys are always hurt'n and infected with political correctness.

Hashtag anyone ever get sick of the bleeding heart types

people better start caring about them. this administration is using them to create another government program to be used against: we the people

snip:
(CNSNews.com) – John Carlin, the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) assistant attorney general for National Security, announced on Wednesday that the DOJ is creating a new position of domestic terrorism counsel to combat the “real and present threat” of domestic extremism. Carlin praised groups such as the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) “that dedicate themselves to examining what the threat is, observing it, and reporting on it,” adding that the work of the SPLC was “very important.”

all of it here:
New Obama Czar will hunt right wing extremist. | Page 5 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

hmmmm...

Yeap, all liberals are nothing but superficial elitist patronizing racist hypocrites who stand for nothing. Absolutely nothing.

The FASHION industry (remember these losers supposedly hate industry and free markets).

What percentage the fruitcake fashion industry is run by far left wing pretentious condescending hypocritical intolerant assholes?

Hmmmm?

DSC_0672-print.jpg

Look at my hair, and most of my tools that I cut hair with and charge $1000 per cut are plastic which means they are made with icky oil.

Along with the glittery make up I am wearing.

----------------------

Fucking liberals folks.

Yeap, all liberals are nothing but superficial elitist patronizing racist hypocrites who stand for nothing. Absolutely nothing.

The FASHION industry (remember these losers supposedly hate industry and free markets).

What percentage the fruitcake fashion industry is run by far left wing pretentious condescending hypocritical intolerant assholes?

Hmmmm?

DSC_0672-print.jpg

Look at my hair, and most of my tools that I cut hair with and charge $1000 per cut are plastic which means they are made with icky oil.

Along with the glittery make up I am wearing.

----------------------

Fucking liberals folks.
:2up:
Not just hypocrites. But TWO faced hypocrites.

Forum List

Back