Dems take Impeachment off the table...

Trump hasn't done anything to be impeached, at least thus far.

I choose to differ, malfeasance and obstruction of justice are two examples of high crimes. His own words and the contradictions which followed are the necessary and sufficient evidence for impeachment; the question is, however, will they be sufficient for the Senate to convict.

Yeah and I guess the 10 trillion dollar loan to the middle class doesn't count?

Oh, yes....it does.......A good chunk of those trillions went for unemployment insurance to laid off workers......

But, why don;t you be honest here and OPENLY state.....

"OBAMA, screwed me, and I am MORE than willing and looking forward to have TRUMP screw me again...."

See, that would at least be an honest statement, correct moron?.....LOL
Tax cuts doesn't screw anyone.

You are one of the fools I referenced above.
No, actually I think government shouldn't be in every aspect of our lives. While we pay for it.

Yeah and I guess the 10 trillion dollar loan to the middle class doesn't count?

Oh, yes....it does.......A good chunk of those trillions went for unemployment insurance to laid off workers......

But, why don;t you be honest here and OPENLY state.....

"OBAMA, screwed me, and I am MORE than willing and looking forward to have TRUMP screw me again...."

See, that would at least be an honest statement, correct moron?.....LOL
Tax cuts doesn't screw anyone.

You are one of the fools I referenced above.
No, actually I think government shouldn't be in every aspect of our lives. While we pay for it.

Which part of a citizens life should they be excluded from?

There's better things to focus on. Unless Trump is charged with an actual crime, it's a silly waste of time that makes them look petty and vindictive. Like the Republicans
Can't argue with that....

Forum List

Back