Dems take Impeachment off the table...

You libs. taking a new angle on this huh? There's no reason to recognize another failure, just call it a win. You know, like your polls.

Moron......one of YOUR ilk started this thread.....

Poor looney left. For a year it’s been nothing but screaming for impeachment.

Now suddenly it “doesn’t make sense to now”.

At least you wackos are coming to your senses about it.

The wacky right was calling for Obama's impeachment as late as 2013/14. But I am sure in your little partisan mind that is different.

That is even quicker than it took the far right moron's to stop talking about impeaching Obama.

Because Obama never did what Trump is doing, dipshit.

Even the Democrats are starting to comprehend Trump's great works.

Neither one of them ever did anything worthy of impeachment you fucking partisan hack. But that is too much for your little partisan brain to compute.

That is even quicker than it took the far right moron's to stop talking about impeaching Obama.

Trump needs only let the success of his leadership do his talking for him, he's choking the life out of the left with wins!

Watch Trump destroy the dems and the leftwing media with this...

To Dems.......

Paraphrasing Napoleon,
" WHEN YOUR ENEMY IS ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDE, DO NOT INTERFERE...."

To Dems.......

Paraphrasing Napoleon,
" WHEN YOUR ENEMY IS ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDE, DO NOT INTERFERE...."
How funny we have all watched as the democrat party has vacated elected offices all over the nation...what are you listening to?

Neither one of them ever did anything worthy of impeachment you fucking partisan hack. But that is too much for your little partisan brain to compute.

Even Canadians knew that Obama should be impeached, as far back as 2010..

50 Impeachable Crimes and Counting

You know damned well there were hundreds to reasons added to the list between 2010 and 2016.

The wacky right was calling for Obama's impeachment as late as 2013/14. But I am sure in your little partisan mind that is different.

It was different because that was for crimes committed during his Presidency. The Benghazi lies by the White House and dead Americans as a result of his inaction. Fast and Furious illegal gun smuggling to Mexico. You know, things that actually happened. Although in every case I also stated the GOP didn’t have the balls to even try impeaching him.

You know damned well there were hundreds to reasons added to the list between 2010 and 2016.

Yep, I knew it. Your partisan brain cannot comprehend reality. Sorry to have wasted my time.

It was different because that was for crimes committed during his Presidency. The Benghazi lies by the White House and dead Americans as a result of his inaction. Fast and Furious illegal gun smuggling to Mexico. You know, things that actually happened. Although in every case I also stated the GOP didn’t have the balls to even try impeaching him.

It is always different with the partisan hacks from both sides. And you both are full of shit. Fucking partisans are the biggest enemy this country has, bigger than China, bigger than ISIS. When a good 2/3 of the country puts party before country we do not have long to survive as a country.

How funny we have all watched as the democrat party has vacated elected offices all over the nation.

of course you mean with the exception of Virginia, New Jersey and Alabama, in the last few weeks, correct?

(otherwise you'd risk coming off as a piece of shit....LOL)

of course you mean with the exception of Virginia, New Jersey and Alabama, in the last few weeks, correct?

(otherwise you'd risk coming off as a piece of shit...
You don't win the game after the first quarter...check the scoreboard dummy...

Yep, I knew it. Your partisan brain cannot comprehend reality. Sorry to have wasted my time.

Why should I be non-partisan to you shitheads? The only thing you're going to see when I reach across the table is my extended middle finger.

And that's the reality of it, Binky.

Impeachment would serve no good purpose. Let Trump continue to destroy the Republican Party. The 2018 and 2020 elections will solve the problem better than an impeachment would.

Forum List

Back