Dems take Impeachment off the table...

Dems are SMART.........Why impeach the VERY same person who is working so damn hard to destroy the GOP???

The damage to the GOP that Trump is doing, NO Dem. could EVER have dreamed of accomplishing....
Nancy Pelousey is without a doubt the biggest FUCKING idiot on this planet.
Only, I and I do mean ONLY in Than FranTHisco, could this IDIOT be elected.

Dems are SMART.........Why impeach the VERY same person who is working so damn hard to destroy the GOP???

The damage to the GOP that Trump is doing, NO Dem. could EVER have dreamed of accomplishing....
Did you get whiplash turning your head around so fast?

Impeachment would serve no good purpose. Let Trump continue to destroy the Republican Party. The 2018 and 2020 elections will solve the problem better than an impeachment would.
Just remember not one Democrat voted for the tax breaks. That will screw you in November.

Impeachment would serve no good purpose. Let Trump continue to destroy the Republican Party. The 2018 and 2020 elections will solve the problem better than an impeachment would.

As I stated earlier, NEVER interrupt or interfere with the suicide march of your enemy.....

I just saved this post....

Print it and stow it in your panties.......I'm sure you'll be ready to change them by next November.......For the record, I predict that the House will revert to Pelosi's rather inept hands.....but, the senate may be a tough dream.

Print it and stow it in your panties.......I'm sure you'll be ready to change them by next November.......For the record, I predict that the House will revert to Pelosi's rather inept hands.....but, the senate may be a tough dream
Pelosi? :lmao:

Just remember not one Democrat voted for the tax breaks. That will screw you in November.

Not when democrat candidates simply repeat that its NOT a tax break for the middle class that is getting crumbs, but that this has been a tax SCAM for Trump and his cronies....PLUS, he had to borrow $1.5 TRILLION; a loan that he exempted the rich from paying and placing that loan squarely in the middle class future to pay back.

It all depends on how smart the electorate is.......You and your ilk are way beyond hope to ever abandon the Trump cult.......BUT both democrats and the 40% of independent voters may not have drunk the orange kool-aid as you have.

nobody wants Cheetoboi impeached .. he's the best thing for fucking up the GOP in history.

exactly

that is why gop donations are up

while

the dnc donations are at a record low and 3.3 million in debt

--LOL

gotta love the leftist win by losing plan

--LOL

Did I or did I not deride Pelosi as inept?...She will lead the House in early 2019, but I wish that some pother democrat would hold that gavel........Ryan is running home to make some cheese. and look for a lobbying job.

Yeah, some Democrats see we can get far more mileage in the elections with Crazy Donald in office. Democrat victories inVirginia, New Jersey and Alabama appears to show how toxic trump can be for Republicans.

The seldom mentioned bit of surprising data concerns how republicans managed to hold the seat in Georgia (the seat formerly held by the disgraced Gingrich and Tom Price)........That seat was usually won by the GOP with almost 40% more votes.......In this recent election for the seat, republicans got a mere 4% of additional votes....THE TIMES THEY ARE A-CHANGING.

NO lie too stupid....

Yeah, some Democrats see we can get far more mileage in the elections with Crazy Donald in office. Democrat victories inVirginia, New Jersey and Alabama appears to show how toxic trump can be for Republicans.

The seldom mentioned bit of surprising data concerns how republicans managed to hold the seat in Georgia (the seat formerly held by the disgraced Gingrich and Tom Price)........That seat was usually won by the GOP with almost 40% more votes.......In this recent election for the seat, republicans got a mere 4% of additional votes....THE TIMES THEY ARE A-CHANGING.
They are indeed.

Forum List

Back