🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems want a Civil War

You people will get one if you prevent Trump from being President.

pfft….yeah sure.

Nothing is more hilarious than a bunch of trailer trash losers wanting to go to war (Not the democrats—you) for some billionaire from New York.
We saw how committed the right is with their takeover of that wildlife reserve in Oregon. Within days, they were begging for "snacks."

:lmao:

America is great. Trump wants to make Russia great at our expense.

95 million have dropped out of the ranks of employed.
No, 95 million have not "dropped out of the ranks of employed." Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you imbeciles? Can't you learn?

Here you go moron:

Table A-16. Persons not in the labor force and multiple jobholders by sex, not seasonally adjusted
Imbecile... those are folks who are not in the labor force. Not everyone in that group dropped out of the labor force and you idiotically claimed, "95 million have dropped out of the ranks of employed."

smh

No, 95 million have not "dropped out of the ranks of employed." Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you imbeciles? Can't you learn?

Here you go moron:

Table A-16. Persons not in the labor force and multiple jobholders by sex, not seasonally adjusted
Imbecile... those are folks who are not in the labor force. Not everyone in that group dropped out of the labor force and you idiotically claimed, "95 million have dropped out of the ranks of employed."

smh
But the outright hilarious note is that the Alt Right fascist fuckheads have attached it to their backs like monkies, and that force will increase every single month of Trump's presidency.

smh

So...they are not in the labor force, but they are not unemployed. That leaves dropped out of the work force by definition moron. There even was a handy chart I gave you to look at that says 95 million.

smh

So...they are not in the labor force, but they are not unemployed. That leaves dropped out of the work force by definition moron. There even was a handy chart I gave you to look at that says 95 million.
Which Trump inherits and will increase every month. Bookmarked to 'remind saveliberty and the alt right every month of the labor force participation rate" beginning in Feb 2017. Every month.

smh

No, it does not mean they dropped out of the labor force. Many have never been in the labor force to begin with. Again, what the fuck is wrong with you? This is not rocket science, you should already know this.

smh

No, it does not mean they dropped out of the labor force. Many have never been in the labor force to begin with. Again, what the fuck is wrong with you? This is not rocket science, you should already know this.

:lol:

Can't read the BLS data huh?

smh

Of course I can... show me where the BLS says they "dropped out of the labor force".....

smh

And it will go up monthly under Trump and I am going to rub your nose in it every single month.

The only enemies of America are the democrats. If Russia were to help Americans crush democrats, Russia and America would have an alliance that would last forever.
The Alt Right and Russia are Americans enemies.

Only a lib would consider other Americans their enemy just because they hold a different political position than them.
The alt right certainly consider the rest of America the enemy. You ever read their comments on the Board, Ray? :lol:

1/3 are on assistance.

More people have health insurance they can't afford to use.

Your statement about Russia and Trump is insane.

Actually, we have a smaller percentage of our population with private healthcare insurance than we did before Commie Care started.

The real purpose of this alt -right "civil war!" screeching, of course, laying the ground for censorship. They want to define any dissent against Der Fuerher as "invoking civil war", and therefore justify making it a criminal offense.

What, brownshirts, you thought it wasn't obvious? Your creeping fascism can only creep in if we let it, which is why we stomp it down wheneve we see it.

"A vote against the will of the people is anti-american" and "is disenfranchisement" of all Americans. T

More than eleven million people voted against Trump than for him.

More than four million voted for Clinton than for Trump.

Never doubt that Trump is pro-fascist and anti-democracy, as are his supporters.

So where are you getting those figures at? 11 million voted against Trump? Then how did he win? 4 million voted for Hil-Liar? Last count I seen, it was about 2.5 million.

Yes, but if the House chooses someone else than Trump, there's going to be problems for those Republicans.

Every Republican that votes for Kasich would probably lose their seats.

Trump is incredibly popular with the Republican base. Whose going to vote in those midterm elections? Pissed off Trump supporters that had their election stolen from them.

Choosing anyone other than trump would be political suicide for an elected Republican. They're not that stupid.

Only in your unremarkable feeble mind would the election be "stolen" from Trump. Hillary won the popular vote by a substantial margin. A stronger case can be made for Hillary being selected by the electoral college than Trump.

Which may be true if the EC had a duty to vote according the the PV, but they don't. They have a duty to vote according to the voters of their state--that's it.

That's not true of every state. In fact, it's not true of most states. And state law does not override the Constitution.

A vote against the will of the people is anti-american. A vote against the will of the people is disenfranchisement. To be totally honest, if I were an elector, I would be very fearful of voting against the people. I would have to hire security for protection for at least three years.

Wrong. The will of the American people is Hillary Clinton, which is why she won by 2.8 million votes and counting. Only in your delusional Repug world does Trump reflect the will of the American people. If that were true, he would not have lost by fucking 2%, which is a significant margin. The EC has every reason in the world to vote for Clinton.

No they don't. They are to vote in representation of the state voters themselves. If the voters of a state vote for X by a majority, so should the EC vote the same way. They are not obligated to vote for the national popular vote. They are to vote for the state popular vote.

"A vote against the will of the people is anti-american" and "is disenfranchisement" of all Americans. T

More than eleven million people voted against Trump than for him.

More than four million voted for Clinton than for Trump.

Never doubt that Trump is pro-fascist and anti-democracy, as are his supporters.

So where are you getting those figures at? 11 million voted against Trump? Then how did he win? 4 million voted for Hil-Liar? Last count I seen, it was about 2.5 million.
IF 11 million more voted against Trump that means 8 million more voted against Hillary so his meme fails because neither got over 50 percent.

Trump as president defies the will of the American people.

Maybe say that a million times and it will mean something. The rest of us understand who won the election. Jan. 20th, President Trump.
That's why the buyers' remorse of America is hardening toward Trump. We all understand who won, and we expect Trump to be nominated and then removed by Congress. when he crosses the line, as we all know he will.

Trump won by the rules in play. If the positions were reversed, would you and the other hillary fans be complaining that she won unfairly because she won the electoral vote, and Trump won the popular vote?

1/3 are on assistance.

More people have health insurance they can't afford to use.

Your statement about Russia and Trump is insane.

Actually, we have a smaller percentage of our population with private healthcare insurance than we did before Commie Care started.
Link and make sure you define your statement of "private healthcare insurance". I suspect you are excluding those who are financed by ACA or the health care exchanges, even those people are being serviced by private health care providers.

Forum List

Back