🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems want a Civil War

In a true recession everyone loses money, millions lose their jobs, millions file bankruptcy. None of those things happened in 08. Personally I made a ton of money in the market, so did millions of others.

Can you post pics of bread lines an soup kitchens in 08? I thought Obama put everyone back to work and saved the economy.

Oh, I forgot-----------------------Booooosh, it was all his fault. or was it Trump's fault?

Where are you getting your definition of a recession from?

Knowledge of the world and economics. Where does yours come from? if your answer is pointy headed liberal academia, then you are dismissed.
Translation: you make up your own definition for words.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Predictably, ever your own personal definition for a recession, as meaningless as it is, still applies to the recession we experienced from the end of 2007 through mid-2009. :thup:

And Bush kept fudging the numbers and pulling shinanigans in order to not get himself into a recession several times during his presidency. In fact had Bush not given everyone $300 stimulus, we would have gone into an official recession much sooner. Republicans didn't care that Bush was just borrowing FROM US and throwing that money he gave TO US onto the debt WE OWE. But when you tried to tell Republicans this they said, "if you don't want it send it back"

Think about it. That's how bad things got under Bush. So bad he had to resort to sending us stimulus money in order to get himself out of 2 recessions (if not more) and then ultimately he got us into a big recession anyways. A Great one to be specific.
It's one thing for righties to try and blame the left for Bush's Great Recession; but one has to be especially rightarded to think there was no recession at all. Even worse, they're ready to be institutionalized when their own made up definition for a recession occurred during the recession they insist didn't occur. :ack-1:

"bush's great recession" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Knowledge of the world and economics. Where does yours come from? if your answer is pointy headed liberal academia, then you are dismissed.

Predictably, ever your own personal definition for a recession, as meaningless as it is, still applies to the recession we experienced from the end of 2007 through mid-2009. :thup:

And Bush kept fudging the numbers and pulling shinanigans in order to not get himself into a recession several times during his presidency. In fact had Bush not given everyone $300 stimulus, we would have gone into an official recession much sooner. Republicans didn't care that Bush was just borrowing FROM US and throwing that money he gave TO US onto the debt WE OWE. But when you tried to tell Republicans this they said, "if you don't want it send it back"

Think about it. That's how bad things got under Bush. So bad he had to resort to sending us stimulus money in order to get himself out of 2 recessions (if not more) and then ultimately he got us into a big recession anyways. A Great one to be specific.
It's one thing for righties to try and blame the left for Bush's Great Recession; but one has to be especially rightarded to think there was no recession at all. Even worse, they're ready to be institutionalized when their own made up definition for a recession occurred during the recession they insist didn't occur. :ack-1:

Who elses? Oh yea, I forgot. Anyone but Bush. You guys love to control the narrative. You pretend Bush didn't suck and pretend Obama's economy is worse than it is.

Your own definition agreed.

Why won't you now offer your own definition for a "market correction?" What are you afraid of? Did that last bitch-slap sting you too hard?

Real life scenerios suggest you are wrong. If the person feels like a girl they're a girl.

They are? Well what if a person feels like a firetruck, are they a firetruck? What if a person feels like a brain surgeon, does that mean they can perform surgeries?

If you are a guy with such severe mental problems that you think you're a girl, then fine. Dress up however you like and prance around your home. But in public, use the mens room and not the women's. I don't want you in my daughters bathroom, I don't want you in my wife's shower at the gym, I don't want you in the dressing room with my sister. And if I find a guy in any of those situations, I will make them cry like a girl when I get done with them.
Actually before now if someone felt they were something they simply were not they were adjudged mentally ill.

Real life scenerios suggest you are wrong. If the person feels like a girl they're a girl.

They are? Well what if a person feels like a firetruck, are they a firetruck? What if a person feels like a brain surgeon, does that mean they can perform surgeries?

If you are a guy with such severe mental problems that you think you're a girl, then fine. Dress up however you like and prance around your home. But in public, use the mens room and not the women's. I don't want you in my daughters bathroom, I don't want you in my wife's shower at the gym, I don't want you in the dressing room with my sister. And if I find a guy in any of those situations, I will make them cry like a girl when I get done with them.
Actually before now if someone felt they were something they simply were not they were adjudged mentally ill.
But back then if someone said they spoke to an invisible god who told them gays are bad they'd believe that.

But back then if someone said they spoke to an invisible god who told them gays are bad they'd believe that.
Retard alert Retard alert.

Which part of that is wrong?

Exactly. Years ago when they found people like that, they didn't force others to allow them to use their rest room, they had them committed and the court sent them away to the loony bin.

Nah you won't. My ignorant poorly uneducated blue collar tough guy cousin says the same thing.

On second thought be might. You might too. I'd love it if she grabbed your balls like in stir crazy. Wasn't that the movie? I know it was Richard prior and gene wilder

I don't watch many movies so I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about. If HE grabbed my balls, I would break his neck right there. I may be older now, but no half-a-sissy in a dress is going to take me down.

Nah you won't. My ignorant poorly uneducated blue collar tough guy cousin says the same thing.

On second thought be might. You might too. I'd love it if she grabbed your balls like in stir crazy. Wasn't that the movie? I know it was Richard prior and gene wilder

I don't watch many movies so I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about. If HE grabbed my balls, I would break his neck right there. I may be older now, but no half-a-sissy in a dress is going to take me down.

yoda-senses-internet-tough-guy-thumb.jpg

Trump (neofascist loon) and Crooked Hillary (neoliberal disaster) are predictable symbols of our spiritual blackout.

Badass!

Forum List

Back