Dennis Rodman for Nobel Peace prize?

• Banned
IF things pan out as hoped, my guess is the prize will be shared between Jung-un and Moon.

IF things pan out as hoped, my guess is the prize will be shared between Jung-un and Moon.

If the Korean War finally reaches an official end, and the tensions between those two divided countries fades, they can give the prize to anyone they'd like. Give another one to Obama, even though he's got nothing to do with it, for all I care. :lol: I just hope to see that festering wound on the world healed.

Since Trump will obviously never get one, I'd love to see Rodman get it.

I think, that if there is any justice on earth, President Trump has a great chance to win the Nobel Prize!

What he did to achieve peace in North Korea is nothing short of amazing! :clap::clap::clap:

I think, that if there is any justice on earth, President Trump has a great chance to win the Nobel Prize!

What he did to achieve peace in North Korea is nothing short of amazing! :clap::clap::clap:
i wonder if Roddman will dress up as a white woman again when he recieves the reward

i wonder if Roddman will dress up as a white woman again when he recieves the reward

what reward are you talking about?

ok

don't tell me :confused:

what reward are you talking about?

ok

don't tell me :confused:
i can still remember when Dennis dressed up as a bride in some public appearance in the 90's{chicago} then a bunch of brain damaged fans ran to him

Forum List

Back