Dennis Rodman wants a Nobel Peace Prize

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
lol~“Fact is, he [Kim Jong-un] hasn’t bombed anywhere he’s threatened to yet. Not South Korea, not Hawaii, not …bwhatever. People say he’s the worst guy in the world. All I know is Kim told me he doesn’t want to go to war withAmerica. His whole deal is to talk basketball with Obama.Unfortunately, Obama doesn’t want to have anything to do with him. I ask, Mr. President, what’s the harm in a simple phone call? This is a new age, man. Come on, Obama, reach out to Kim and be his friend.”
www.boston.com/news/source/2013/07/dennis_rodman_wants_a_nobel_peace_prize.html

Last edited:
Bam...Rodman Nobel prize.
Ambassador to North Korea...

Be careful Dennis. Obama has a bit of history with regard to our ambassador's....

Well, the fact is that with his meetings in North Korea, he has done more for world peace than President Obama had done in February of 2009.

Immie

PS I know I will catch hell for that but it is the truth.

Well, the fact is that with his meetings in North Korea, he has done more for world peace than President Obama had done in February of 2009.

Immie

No he hasn't.

Rodman's a joke.

The fact anyone takes him more seriously than that is laughable.

With all due respect, Immie.

Sure... give Rodman the price.... lesser people than him have received it! Obama comes to mind!

Heck, Rodman deserves it more than Obama! :wink_2:

Immie

No he hasn't.

Rodman's a joke.

The fact anyone takes him more seriously than that is laughable.

With all due respect, Immie.

So was Obama's NPP (a joke that is)

Immie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv2HgOAQl0s]Dennis Rodman Scores a Sitdown With North Korean Leader - YouTube[/ame]

Why be hatin on the brotherman?
If Rodman can bring a resolution to our issues w/North Korea why stand in the way.

Rodman can be Ambassador.
He will report in person to the WH twice a year to update Obama and Kerry
on progress between our great nation and whatever you may wish to call North Korea.

And another perk for Rodman could be Michelle sits on Rodman's lap during the briefing.

Why be hatin on the brotherman?
If Rodman can bring a resolution to our issues w/North Korea why stand in the way.

Rodman can be Ambassador.
He will report in person to the WH twice a year to update Obama and Kerry
on progress between our great nation and whatever you may wish to call North Korea.

And another perk for Rodman could be Michelle sits on Rodman's lap during the briefing.

never know why people hate michelle i would do her she is cute....

lol~“Fact is, he [Kim Jong-un] hasn’t bombed anywhere he’s threatened to yet. Not South Korea, not Hawaii, not …bwhatever. People say he’s the worst guy in the world. All I know is Kim told me he doesn’t want to go to war withAmerica. His whole deal is to talk basketball with Obama.Unfortunately, Obama doesn’t want to have anything to do with him. I ask, Mr. President, what’s the harm in a simple phone call? This is a new age, man. Come on, Obama, reach out to Kim and be his friend.”
Dennis Rodman wants a Nobel Peace Prize - The Source - Latest news and updates from Boston.com

Why not?

They gave one to Obama for not doing anything other than not being George Bush. So why not Rodman?

Forum List

Back