Denver Police Officer Crippled by Vax Mandate, Tears Up on TV, Can’t Carry My Kids to Bed Anymore

How sick are right wingers when they make shit like this up? Seriously. Why isn't this guy on a real news network? Why is he only on the "Questionable Sources"?

Nobody believes your fake news bullshit!
When the time comes you and the rest of the stupid Prog women will get your just desserts. Not from me. But from real human nature. Your own Progs male and female have spoken of killing Non Progs. But the elites who want total power know who are the real producers. And we all will fall in line as the population is trimmed from a poorer region of the world.

YouTube videos are not reliable sources. Anybody can go on YouTube and say anything, and you'll believe it. That's why the only sources you have are Questionable Sources. They just make up shit and post a phony video. You question nothing so long as it confirms whatever idiot theory you're buying into this week.

My country is more than 80% fully vaxxed. Kids are back at school full time. Anyone who wants a job can get one. People are masked everywhere - mandated, and you can't to a bar or a restaurant without showing your vax receipt. My favourite restaurants no longer ask because they've seen me often enough to know.

You're collectively behaving like a nation of spoiled brats out to prove that "you're not the boss of me", and with no consideration of what you're doing to your communities. How stupid is that? And you prove your most closely held beliefs by posting links to YouTube videos, proving beyond a doubt that when you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

YouTube videos are not reliable sources. Anybody can go on YouTube and say anything, and you'll believe it. That's why the only sources you have are Questionable Sources. They just make up shit and post a phony video. You question nothing so long as it confirms whatever idiot theory you're buying into this week.

My country is more than 80% fully vaxxed. Kids are back at school full time. Anyone who wants a job can get one. People are masked everywhere - mandated, and you can't to a bar or a restaurant without showing your vax receipt. My favourite restaurants no longer ask because they've seen me often enough to know.

You're collectively behaving like a nation of spoiled brats out to prove that "you're not the boss of me", and with no consideration of what you're doing to your communities. How stupid is that? And you prove your most closely held beliefs by posting links to YouTube videos, proving beyond a doubt that when you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.
Stick your stupid head back in the Pyizer sponsored TV.

And Americans give a shit about your opinion.....................why?....................precisely?

Wow, aren't you clever?

I’m smart enough to listen to medical experts regarding vaccines. I spoke with my Doctor, I spoke with the Wife’s Doctor, and both agreed that the Vaccine was a good idea.

We have schools that turn out these medical professionals. After school, they spend years learning their craft at the elbows of other Doctors. Then they are sent out to do it on their own.

Modern society is odd. With the Internet, everyone believes they can become an expert on anything. I wonder how long before a fight breaks out on an airplane. An emergency happens, and some idiot in the back jumps up screaming he has the high scores on every airport on Microsoft Flight Sim and he should be flying.

So if you think you’re the expert, take your own advice. Ignore the advice of your Doctor. Ignore the advice of the doctors we employ to study things like Infectious Diseases. I am Libertarian enough to believe you have that freedom. That’s what Libertarianism really is. You have the right to be stupid. To make stupid choices. And what is the old saying? Oh yes. On their own heads be it.

Doctors advise me to quit smoking. I know they are right, and stupidly I choose to keep smoking. It’s my choice, and on my head be it. So in many ways I’m no better than you and the other Anti-Vax types. However, I am better than you in one way. I know it is bad for me to smoke. I don’t pretend that it’s good for me. I don’t pretend that the stories of Smoking being bad are just propaganda. I know, and I keep doing it in spite of the risks. It will probably kill me, but you have to die from something.

So am I clever? Maybe. Am I honest? More so than you are. Am I smart? Smart enough to recognize the wisdom of experts I pay for their advice.

How about you? How clever are you?

I’m smart enough to listen to medical experts regarding vaccines. I spoke with my Doctor, I spoke with the Wife’s Doctor, and both agreed that the Vaccine was a good idea.

We have schools that turn out these medical professionals. After school, they spend years learning their craft at the elbows of other Doctors. Then they are sent out to do it on their own.

Modern society is odd. With the Internet, everyone believes they can become an expert on anything. I wonder how long before a fight breaks out on an airplane. An emergency happens, and some idiot in the back jumps up screaming he has the high scores on every airport on Microsoft Flight Sim and he should be flying.

So if you think you’re the expert, take your own advice. Ignore the advice of your Doctor. Ignore the advice of the doctors we employ to study things like Infectious Diseases. I am Libertarian enough to believe you have that freedom. That’s what Libertarianism really is. You have the right to be stupid. To make stupid choices. And what is the old saying? Oh yes. On their own heads be it.

Doctors advise me to quit smoking. I know they are right, and stupidly I choose to keep smoking. It’s my choice, and on my head be it. So in many ways I’m no better than you and the other Anti-Vax types. However, I am better than you in one way. I know it is bad for me to smoke. I don’t pretend that it’s good for me. I don’t pretend that the stories of Smoking being bad are just propaganda. I know, and I keep doing it in spite of the risks. It will probably kill me, but you have to die from something.

So am I clever? Maybe. Am I honest? More so than you are. Am I smart? Smart enough to recognize the wisdom of experts I pay for their advice.

How about you? How clever are you?
I read as far as "experts".

You deserve what you get when you outsource your thinking.

I read as far as "experts".

You deserve what you get when you outsource your thinking.

Ok, a Doctor goes to Medical School. A Doctor endures and survives the Internship where they learn to apply the knowledge gained from Medical School.

What studies have you done to gain your medical knowledge?

Forum List

Back