Department of Justice Searched Biden's Home in Delaware on Saturday and Found More Classified Documents

Then he can simply say he declassified it years ago.....since you have shown us that Trump was able to use that same bullshit excuse.....why not use that same energy with Biden?

I will withhold judgement until I find out what docs were kept....since having had a government security clearance before, I know how docs are over classified...

But let's stop pretending that Trump and Biden are the same...since Biden isn't having to be dragged kicking and screaming to return any docs...

My stance is and has been quite the opposite. They are not the same, not by any stretch of the imagination. These are two very different cases here.

I kind of get to chuckling when I see people try to run interference for the trivialization of the circumstances and deeming moot this criminal behavior in a way that stimulates the notion that we should just ignore criminal behavior, ignore the Law itself, and focus on the excuse passed around to trivialize the activity instead.

Think of it like this.

Next time you see someone say ''oh, but he's cooperating'' ask a simple question like...oh..I dunno...let's use a bank robber as an example.

If I guy robs a bank...but then comes back to the bank with the haul and cooperates with the cops...does that mean that the crime didn't happen? That no Law was broken since he came back and cooperated with the cops? That they're just supposed forget about the robbery charge?

Come on. Get real...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back