Deporting all Illegals is dumb and will collapse the US economy

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
While I cannot tell someone’s status just by looking, it’s clear that a very large percentage of people working in services were young Hispanics, I’d say at least half the people I met today

If they’re here Illegally and honestly working for a living, they should be allowed to stay. They should be fully documented, taxed but prohibited from voting for 10 years

There is already a severe labor shortage. In two recent encounters, a friend of mine has tried in vein for 6 months now to hire a qualified building superintendent for a 100 unit building in East Harlem. The local Honda dealer has a severe shortage of skilled mechanics. Again not absolutely meaningful, but cautionary

If this a something that Trump will actually do (very unlikely), might as well hit Ctl Alt Del twice and reboot the whole system

A far better option is to deport the politicians behind the Invaders

Last edited:
A duplicate thread on the same topic of illegal migrants, shows that it's important.

But it also hints at there not being a political preference on a method to solve the issue!

'Issue' Political issue but not a problem as defined by either side.

Trump stated his plan... he will deport any criminal alien immediately after they serve their time... and next he will deport any new illegal alien who came across the border in the last 4 years who fails to show for their asylum hearings.....
Then he will once again try and help the Dreamers and DACA aliens gain their Visa cards... as long as Pelosi stays out of the way this time...

Trump will go after the bad hombres, first and foremost.

Of course, most of them are from China and the Middle East this go round.

So perhaps hombres isn't the best descriptor. ;)
Trump makes bold statements about "mass deportations" primarily as a messaging to deter illegals from even starting the journey. He will deport and/or imprison the dangerous ones which any President who cared about Americans would do. That of course leaves Biden out.

Trump makes bold statements about "mass deportations" primarily as a messaging to deter illegals from even starting the journey. He will deport and/or imprison the dangerous ones which any President who cared about Americans would do. That of course leaves Biden out.

Trump has, however, alluded to Eisenhower's unparalleled Operation Wetback that deported the most illegals in history.

And rightfully so, given we're now dealing with an unprecedented level of illegals from all over the globe thanks to Biden.

Trump has, however, alluded to Eisenhower's unparalleled Operation Wetback that deported the most illegals in history.

And rightfully so, given we're now dealing with an unprecedented level of illegals from all over the globe thanks to Biden.
There are so many problems with illegals they have to be prioritized. Violent criminals, Fentanyl and meth smuggling and production in the US, child traffickers, have to be dealt with first. We just don't have the resources for mass deportation but it is very effective messaging.

There are so many problems with illegals they have to be prioritized. Violent criminals, Fentanyl and meth smuggling and production in the US, child traffickers, have to be dealt with first. We just don't have the resources for mass deportation but it is very effective messaging.

He's talking about mobilizing the army.

And I'm all for it.

Novel problems call for novel solutions.

While I cannot tell someone’s status just by looking, it’s clear that a very large percentage of people working in services were young Hispanics, I’d say at least half the people I met today

If they’re here Illegally and honestly working for a living, they should be allowed to stay. They should be fully documented, taxed but prohibited from voting for 10 years

There is already a severe labor shortage. In two recent encounters, a friend of mine has tried in vein for 6 months now to hire a qualified building superintendent for a 100 unit building in East Harlem. The local Honda dealer has a severe shortage of skilled mechanics. Again not absolutely meaningful, but cautionary

If this a something that Trump will actually do (very unlikely), might as well hit Ctl Alt Del twice and reboot the whole system

They should be allowed to stay? Perhaps, after they are fully vetted and their identify verified, they could be issued very temporary work visas but it should be conditional on receiving NO government benefits of any kind and they will NEVER be eligible to vote. And they should be required to leave with those work VISAs expire unless they have applied and been accepted for an extended work permit.

We either have enforceable borders in our country or we don't. We either have law and order or we don't. We either have an immigration policy that is best for citizens and new immigrants alike or we don't.

And just because they are working in a job we need people to work in is not sufficient reason for them to be here with impunity.

They should be allowed to stay? Perhaps they could be issued temporary work visas but it should be conditional on receiving NO government benefits of any kind and they will NEVER be eligible to vote.

We either have enforceable borders in our country or we don't. We either have law and order or we don't. We either have an immigration policy that is best for citizens and new immigrants alike or we don't.

And just because they are working in a job we need people to work in is not sufficient reason for them to be here with impunity.

Again, it seems as if we're having a quaint discussion about economic migrants from Mexico.

That is not this decade's immigration.

The Biden era has hosted military aged single young males from China, the Congo, Iran and other nefarious hot spots not exactly known to be smoking the peace pipe with the Stars and Stripes.

These are bad hombres on steroids.

And you bet your ass none of them fuck around with any of that pronoun shit.

So stop importing many millions of aliens and radically and artificially increasing demand and outstripping construction; that way the demands for housing goes way down and more skilled people become available. Pretty simple, unless you believe that just because you want to get rich overnight instead of next month entitles you to govt. funded cheap labor at every whim you suddenly have. There are all kinds of skilled people available. Your friend just doesn't want to pay for them, and they might live in another state and expect moving expenses and real pay.

Probably doesn't like the point where supply and demand cross, and thinks we need more criminal illegal aliens to cater to his whining. I've noticed no 'free marketers' ever actually want free markets, they just pretend to on the innernetz.

Again, it seems as if we're having a quaint discussion about economic migrants from Mexico.

That is not this decade's immigration.

The Biden era has hosted military aged single young males from China, the Congo, Iran and other nefarious hot spots not exactly known to be smoking the peace pipe with the Stars and Stripes.

These are bad hombres on steroids.

And you bet your ass none of them fuck around with any of that pronoun shit.
I know that. You know that. But the guys working in the industries who don't have authorization to be in the country are honestly mostly Hispanics from Mexico, Central America, South America. Perhaps a few Asians. Those coming in from more than a hundred other countries every year aren't the same as those Hispanics. Not that I condone Hispanics coming here illegally either.

And Trump is most likely right that many of even those countries in Central and South America are emptying out their jails and prisons and sending those folks north in the caravans. If even 1/2 of 1 percent of eight million unvetted migrants do serious crimes here, that is 40,000 more dangerous criminals turned loose on American citizens.

Those who come here by ANY means other than via our legal immigration process should never be eligible for any government benefits and should never have the vote.

Nope, whoever’s here illegally may never vote. If they want to stay, their wages will be half minimum wage, and they must live in the homes of Biden Supporters

Yes. It seems there is a big shortage of Democrats who will sponsor all these 'refugees' they claim to love and admire. There are more Democrats than 'refugees' so there shouldn't be any being put up in tents and hotels at all. Funny how their employers won't put them up either.

Forum List

Back