#DeportObama

YES!! He can't even verify his citizenship. Fake birth certificate, fake name, fake school records. Even if he is legal I'm sure someone could get a petition started.

•Pinky•

Obama is our Gorby, he's going to oversee the dismantling of the US empire

YES!! He can't even verify his citizenship. Fake birth certificate, fake name, fake school records. Even if he is legal I'm sure someone could get a petition started.

•Pinky•

If this is all true we have a system that cannot be compared to a girl scout troop. Does not matter if he was born in Kenya his mother was an American citizen. She could have dropped him on Mars and he still would have been and American citizen. Yeah right it had been prophesied thousands of years ago that a baby named obama would run for president.

•Pinky•

Put down the glass of kool aid and remove the tin foil hat young lady.
Tell me...what has the right done, where is their outcry and what are their plans to fix this huge prob?

You can't just be a citizen to be president. You have to be born in the USA. That's why Arny can't run.

•Pinky•

You know sweetheart, you are starting out very youg to become a brainwashed trol puppet. Sounds like you might just succeed.
May I suggest that you start thinking for yourself?

Last edited:

•Pinky•

Tell me...what has the right done, where is their outcry and what are their plans to fix this huge prob?

First of all I don't drink kool aid, it's disgusting. I don't even drink pop and never have. I strictly drink water and juice (real fruit juice not fruit flavored and not from concentrate). Secondly I agree that the right is doing absolutely nothing. Everybody's walking on eggshells and I'm sick of it. I may despise the left but the rights not perfect either. They're too stubborn to be productive most of the time.

•Pinky•

•Pinky•

First of all I don't drink kool aid, it's disgusting. I don't even drink pop and never have. I strictly drink water and juice (real fruit juice not fruit flavored and not from concentrate). Secondly I agree that the right is doing absolutely nothing. Everybody's walking on eggshells and I'm sick of it. I may despise the left but the rights not perfect either. They're too stubborn to be productive most of the time.

•Pinky•

Sorry. Wasn't trying to insult you. I get so mad when one side says its the other side that has messed everything up when I know they ALL have put us in this sinking boat.

•Pinky•

Sorry. Wasn't trying to insult you. I get so mad when one side says its the other side that has messed everything up when I know they ALL have put us in this sinking boat.

It's fine. I'm not upset. It was a fair statement in your behalf.

•Pinky•

Forum List

Back