Depraved DemonRAT Rep. Katie Hill to resign amid allegations of inappropriate relationships staffer

Scratch and Schiff his ass needs to resign as well.

This horrible woman really screwed up for Pelosi to make her resign.

Smart move by Dimms, her district must be a Dimm stronghold.

No way this happens if her district is purple.

Is that the same Katie Hill who called Justice Kavanaugh horrible names, like serial predator and stupidity like that?

:04: well now.........Karma got you Katie Hill....and not a minute too late!

bye Felicia....bye :bye1: you are out of here

I am neither female nor have I been promiscuous for the last 28 years...but before that I sure as hell was.

Golfing Gator in his promiscuous days.

8D3E7474-BA0A-447F-96B8-DF3237DCD9C0.jpeg

Freshman Rep. Katie Hill is resigning from Congress after facing allegations of inappropriate sexual relationships with staffers in her office and on her congressional campaign, according to two Democratic sources.

She’s set to resign by the end of the week.

Hill was under investigation by the House Ethics Committee for allegations of an improper sexual relationship with a male congressional staffer, a claim she denied. Hill admitted to and apologized for an “inappropriate” relationship with a female campaign staffer earlier this week.

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

Well look at dat....there goes a real TRAMP!

Not surprised. In this country being a promiscuous female is still viewed as a negative while for males it is a badge of honor.

Does that double standard bother you?
Would you prefer we give badges to female whores or denounce male whores to level things out?

Why is Trump not resigning? He has had more inappropriate relationships than a shipload of drunken sailors.

Why is Trump not resigning? He has had more inappropriate relationships than a shipload of drunken sailors.

If so, where are the pictures plastered all over the world? If you have evidence, then present it. Otherwise, STFU.

Freshman Rep. Katie Hill is resigning from Congress after facing allegations of inappropriate sexual relationships with staffers in her office and on her congressional campaign, according to two Democratic sources.

Hill was under investigation by the House Ethics Committee for allegations of an improper sexual relationship with a male congressional staffer, a claim she denied. Hill admitted to and apologized for an “inappropriate” relationship with a female campaign staffer earlier this week.

Not surprised. In this country being a promiscuous female is still viewed as a negative while for males it is a badge of honor.

A a promiscuous female yourself do you hurt for her?

I am neither female nor have I been promiscuous for the last 28 years...but before that I sure as hell was.
You are one sick puppy

I am a sick puppy?

For being faithful to my wife?

Or for being sexually promiscuous as a 20 something male Marine in places like Korea and the Philippines?
Ahh the joys of cultural exchange in Subic Bay.

DOJ should arrest her anyway.

Send the SWAT TEAM AND A HELICOPTER.

MAKE HER BANKRUPT DEFENDING HERSELF.

This shit should go both ways, just like she does.

Well....... The nude pictures and the Nazi tattoos kinda changed things.

I never understood the "Nazi Tattoo"" bullshit. It's a Maltese Cross, from the Knights Templar.

Well....... The nude pictures and the Nazi tattoos kinda changed things.

There is no Nazi tattoo, that was just a media lie. Yep, the nude pics show that she is a slut...had they been nude pics of a dude he would be stud. That is just the way our society is.

katie_hill_nude3.jpg

she had a Tattoo of a what is called an Iron Cross which is a Nazi military medal

That is a Maltese Cross and it is NOT a Nazi medal. It also a favorite tattoo among bikers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back