Deranged Texas councilwoman charged for verbally attacking teenage girl in Trump shirt

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DERANGED: Texas Councilwoman Charged For Verbally Attacking Teenage Girl In Trump Shirt
Trump derangement syndrome persists everywhere, with cases of deranged lunacy occurring all over the country and beyond. The latest of note came in Houston, Texas, where a council woman was charged with a misdemeanor for screaming vulgarities at a teenage girl wearing a Trump ‘MAGA’ t-shirt.
----------------

Guess she went off when she shouldn't have. This is a good example of what a TARD is lol

trump blaster.jpg

DERANGED: Texas Councilwoman Charged For Verbally Attacking Teenage Girl In Trump Shirt
Trump derangement syndrome persists everywhere, with cases of deranged lunacy occurring all over the country and beyond. The latest of note came in Houston, Texas, where a council woman was charged with a misdemeanor for screaming vulgarities at a teenage girl wearing a Trump ‘MAGA’ t-shirt.
----------------

Guess she went off when she shouldn't have. This is a good example of what a TARD is lol
Well she is a woman...ahem...

----------------

That’s tame compared to when Trump goes after people

Leftists just can't handle dissenting views. They think we are ALL dumb hicks who can't think for ourselves...hell its THEIR OWN ACTIONS as to why a lot of people turn to President Trump and candidates like him!

According to the story she's a volunteer for Moms Demand Action. So she acted. Stupidly.

she-chose-poorly.jpg

According to the story she's a volunteer for Moms Demand Action. So she acted. Stupidly.

she-chose-poorly.jpg

That Moms Demand Action are a bunch of fruit loops

Probably 'cause they haven't gotten any real action since they became moms.

I wouldn't blame any man that didn't want the loudmouth morons. But I'm convinced most leftist males are cuckolds anyway so that's the type these moon bats probably marry

She apologized, and the girls graciously accepted her apology.
Maybe David Hogg could learn something from this.

I don't condone what the woman is guilty of, but to charge her when she never got physical in any way is a bit much in my opinion, unless she went as far as to being a threat.

God bless you and her victim always!!!

Holly

----------------

I don't believe InfoWars. But.....if there is a bit of truth to this story, anyone who verbally attacks teenagers in that way who are only exercising their First Amendment rights should no longer be in any position of authority. Do you agree?

----------------

I don't believe InfoWars. But.....if there is a bit of truth to this story, anyone who verbally attacks teenagers in that way who are only exercising their First Amendment rights should no longer be in any position of authority. Do you agree?
Nice try.

Forum List

Back