Deranged Texas councilwoman charged for verbally attacking teenage girl in Trump shirt

According to the story she's a volunteer for Moms Demand Action. So she acted. Stupidly.

she-chose-poorly.jpg

That Moms Demand Action are a bunch of fruit loops

Probably 'cause they haven't gotten any real action since they became moms.

I wouldn't blame any man that didn't want the loudmouth morons. But I'm convinced most leftist males are cuckolds anyway so that's the type these moon bats probably marry
Oh...do tell.....who is cuckolding them? Catfish women?

trumplings are such snowflakes

verbal attack :rofl:
Yeah what a bunch of pussies. Their entire platform is just whining about how nobody treats them fairly.
Lie much? The topic was a lib politician going off on a teenager for wearing a Trump shirt. Your kind. That's what YOU do.
Aw did she yell? Were feelings hurt? :itsok:
I don't know troll.
"I don't know troll"....I thought that was your primary language.

Yeah what a bunch of pussies. Their entire platform is just whining about how nobody treats them fairly.
Lie much? The topic was a lib politician going off on a teenager for wearing a Trump shirt. Your kind. That's what YOU do.
I don't know troll.
Oh dammit did I hurt your feelings? Shit. I hope I don’t get charged.

I don't know troll.
Oh dammit did I hurt your feelings? Shit. I hope I don’t get charged.
They sure raise some snowflakes in Texas, don't they?

DERANGED: Texas Councilwoman Charged For Verbally Attacking Teenage Girl In Trump Shirt
Trump derangement syndrome persists everywhere, with cases of deranged lunacy occurring all over the country and beyond. The latest of note came in Houston, Texas, where a council woman was charged with a misdemeanor for screaming vulgarities at a teenage girl wearing a Trump ‘MAGA’ t-shirt.
----------------

Guess she went off when she shouldn't have. This is a good example of what a TARD is lol
I don't believe InfoWars. But.....if there is a bit of truth to this story, anyone who verbally attacks teenagers in that way who are only exercising their First Amendment rights should no longer be in any position of authority. Do you agree?
David Hogg's a pussy.

According to the story she's a volunteer for Moms Demand Action. So she acted. Stupidly.

she-chose-poorly.jpg

I wouldn't blame any man that didn't want the loudmouth morons. But I'm convinced most leftist males are cuckolds anyway so that's the type these moon bats probably marry

Still stalking, Hairy Back....errr....Pete....errr faux veteran?

You morons opened the can of worms on attacking kids and now you're scrambling....as usual, fucking morons

Now run along, fraud...nobody believes your BS

By the way which branch was it? Navy or USAF? You got confused using your socks....LOL

DERANGED: Texas Councilwoman Charged For Verbally Attacking Teenage Girl In Trump Shirt
Trump derangement syndrome persists everywhere, with cases of deranged lunacy occurring all over the country and beyond. The latest of note came in Houston, Texas, where a council woman was charged with a misdemeanor for screaming vulgarities at a teenage girl wearing a Trump ‘MAGA’ t-shirt.
----------------

Guess she went off when she shouldn't have. This is a good example of what a TARD is lol
What a bunch of Snowflakes

Wah...Wah....Wah.....she called me names

None of them where shot at....what are they complaining about?

she-chose-poorly.jpg

You morons opened the can of worms on attacking kids and now you're scrambling....as usual, fucking morons

By the way which branch was it? Navy or USAF? You got confused using your socks....LOL

whiner.

----------------

This is terrible MindWars
but since I'm in Houston maybe I can reach out to this
councilwoman as a sympathetic liberal for women's leadership
and help bridge the gap with fellow Trump supporters
on common solutions that help women and children
defend our communities against abuse crime and violence.

If she was as upset about Trump as I was about Obama,
I threatened to go on strike if that ACA wasn't corrected
that I felt was a form of abuse under the DOJ definition of economic abuse.

So this does affect women more when patriarchal politics becomes
that abusive and oppressive. We have more concerns in common,
and we need both approaches from both parties to address the causes on all sides!

Thanks for posting and sorry for the girls.
I hope this conflict and incident gets resolved for the better,
where everyone benefits from the experience and lessons we can learn!

----------------

I don't believe InfoWars. But.....if there is a bit of truth to this story, anyone who verbally attacks teenagers in that way who are only exercising their First Amendment rights should no longer be in any position of authority. Do you agree?
David Hogg's a pussy.
Yes...we've heard that...we've heard that all the students who object to their schools and their friends and teachers getting shot up are pussies. We get that about you blood cultists....you welcome being shot at and your friends and family dying by gun violence.

she-chose-poorly.jpg

I served in the U.S. Navy.....cargo community....the Air Farce had the RAG for C-130s. What branch did YOU serve in, Brave Catfish?

Forum List

Back