Deranged Texas councilwoman charged for verbally attacking teenage girl in Trump shirt

That Moms Demand Action are a bunch of fruit loops

Probably 'cause they haven't gotten any real action since they became moms.

I wouldn't blame any man that didn't want the loudmouth morons. But I'm convinced most leftist males are cuckolds anyway so that's the type these moon bats probably marry
Oh...do tell.....who is cuckolding them? Catfish women?

Still stalking, Hairy Back....errr....Pete....errr faux veteran?

You morons opened the can of worms on attacking kids and now you're scrambling....as usual, fucking morons

Now run along, fraud...nobody believes your BS

By the way which branch was it? Navy or USAF? You got confused using your socks....LOL

whiner.
Brave Catfish got confused. Thought that trump said they'd be whining so much that they'd get tired of whining.

According to the story she's a volunteer for Moms Demand Action. So she acted. Stupidly.

she-chose-poorly.jpg

and you know why....

They sure raise some snowflakes in Texas, don't they?
Yes, and they assault teen girls
You’re thinking of Alabama. It’s okay though, their ringleader is penniless and broken ever since he lost the election.
However, he did get some of his sick supporters to burn down one of his accusers' home. Funny how the RW news sources didn't talk about that.
Judge Denies Roy Moore's Request To Dismiss Defamation Lawsuit By Accuser

Breitbart implicated in plot to pay off Roy Moore accuser, lawyer says | Salon.com

Roy Moore issues grievance-laden plea for money: ‘My resources have been depleted’

Bad guys do lose sometimes

West U councilwoman accused of yelling obscenities at teen wearing Trump shirt
Houston Chronicle
DERANGED: Texas Councilwoman Charged For Verbally Attacking Teenage Girl In Trump Shirt
Trump derangement syndrome persists everywhere, with cases of deranged lunacy occurring all over the country and beyond. The latest of note came in Houston, Texas, where a council woman was charged with a misdemeanor for screaming vulgarities at a teenage girl wearing a Trump ‘MAGA’ t-shirt.
----------------

Guess she went off when she shouldn't have. This is a good example of what a TARD is lol
I don't believe InfoWars. But.....if there is a bit of truth to this story, anyone who verbally attacks teenagers in that way who are only exercising their First Amendment rights should no longer be in any position of authority. Do you agree?

Can I ask our resident trumpanzee snowflakes why yelling MAGA! is suddenly so bad?

I wouldn't blame any man that didn't want the loudmouth morons. But I'm convinced most leftist males are cuckolds anyway so that's the type these moon bats probably marry

You morons opened the can of worms on attacking kids and now you're scrambling....as usual, fucking morons

By the way which branch was it? Navy or USAF? You got confused using your socks....LOL

whiner.
Brave Catfish got confused. Thought that trump said they'd be whining so much that they'd get tired of whining.

I'm not confused....the thread is still there. Now stop your lying before you get hurt, fat ass

You shit stains bawled and moaned at the right attacking kids....now this and it's well it's alright now. Fuck you hypocritical jokes.

Now cease your nonsense....I'm weary of it and your incessant lying

whiner.

I'm not confused....the thread is still there. Now stop your lying before you get hurt, fat ass

You shit stains bawled and moaned at the right attacking kids....now this and it's well it's alright now. Fuck you hypocritical jokes.

"before you get hurt...." Why? You gonna sit on me and squash me? :71: That might very well be a serious life-threatening act right there.

whiner.

"before you get hurt...." Why? You gonna sit on me and squash me? :71: That might very well be a serious life-threatening act right there.

You're loons, old man,

Now you're all upset because some shit stain dem did exactly what you loons have bawled about for six weeks. Karma

I served in the U.S. Navy.....cargo community....the Air Farce had the RAG for C-130s. What branch did YOU serve in, Brave Catfish?
We commend you for your service to our country

I served in the U.S. Navy.....cargo community....the Air Farce had the RAG for C-130s. What branch did YOU serve in, Brave Catfish?
:happy-1::lmao:

Don’t see her whining about heel spurs

SmellyIrishAss served her country by giving blowjobs to sailors

Surely most sailors are more discerning than that.....tho they might like it if she does the ping pong ball trick.

Surely most sailors are more discerning than that.....tho they might like it if she does the ping pong ball trick.
This is usually the part where SmellyIrishAss whines to the mods

She apologized, and the girls graciously accepted her apology.
Maybe David Hogg could learn something from this.

You mean those nice, sweet, conservative girls are not going to hound the council to fire that woman, cost her her job and stage protests at her house like David Hogg and the Democrats would?

Forum List

Back