Derek Chauvin stabbed in prison

Just like Trayvon should have kept his hands to himself. He reaped what he sowed.
Wrong. But you're an idiot so it's expected that you'll find some false equivalence. Excuse me if I have the same sympathy for Chauvin as you guys have had for all the unarmed blacks killed by scum like Chauvin.

Last edited:
Wrong. But you're an idiot so it's expected that you'll find some false equivalence. Excuse me if I have the same sympathy for Chauvin as you guys have had for all the unarmed blacks killed bby scum like Chauvin.
So much for that reaping what you sow logic when it goes against the narrative you wish to believe. Just another example of why you should not be taken serious

You loons put him there. An innocent guy.
Oh Fuck Off Fuck GIF - Oh Fuck Off Fuck Logan Roy - Discover & Share GIFs

Imagine for a moment, a white man who was addicted to drugs his whole life, once held a gun to a pregnant ladies stomach, he’s in and out of prison for violent crimes. And then one day that white man is passing counterfeit bills he’s high on heroin or other drugs, and he gets into an altercation with a police officer and dies in police custody. A few days later that white man is celebrated by the media. There’s all sorts of videos with deeply emotional music attached to it. That’s the situation we had with Mr. George Floyd. It was a sad situation. Certainly not something to celebrate tho.

It’s part of the world in America Where up Is down and wrong is right. Total insanity, and it seems like the trends are being reversed slowly but surely, and we are going to return to a state of normalcy in America.

The fifth and degeneracy we have in America today, the horrible economy we have. That’s what you get from cancel culture type people.

Forum List

Back