Derek Chauvin stabbed in prison

Chauvin should have thought about this possibility before he held his knee to the back of Floyds neck. What ye sows is what ye shall reap.
I hope you're not saying you support vigilante justice.

Personally, I think Chauvin (a repulsively deranged vigilante) should be in prison for life, but I also think prisons should be safe for EVERYONE.

Chauvin should have thought about this possibility before he held his knee to the back of Floyds neck. What ye sows is what ye shall reap.

Nope.

Screen Shot 2023-10-26 at 8.17.35 PM.png

People have been asking for safer prisons for decades. All we got was that prison is for punishment. But now a murdering white cop getts killed and prisons should be safe.

The only good thing about this is that lifelong criminal loser, i dindu nuffin yeah floyd said that during his 1 hour arrest, is dead.

He shouldn't be in general population.​

That's what tells you that it is almost certainly Fake News .

Putting him in a medium term security prison stinks of either nonsense or dereliction of common sense on an enormous scale .

The whole incident has been Fake from the start , but Gullibles and the not so bright cannot yet spot the obvious .
Yet one of our resident Trolls , De CrapitUS, could not wait to remind us of his lack of true thinking credentials .

I hope you're not saying you support vigilante justice.

Personally, I think Chauvin (a repulsively deranged vigilante) should be in prison for life, but I also think prisons should be safe for EVERYONE.
that would be hard to do.....when you have many violent people stuck in the same place....what can go wrong?.........

that would be hard to do.....when you have many violent people stuck in the same place....what can go wrong?.........
That's a by product of not caring what happens to these people once they're convicted. Other more civilized first world nations don't allow their prisons to become gladiator cages and instead places of education and growth. That's how you reduce recidivism rather than what we do which is to encourage more violent behavior.

Concur.

But bottom line:

Prisons should be safe.
The criminal code covers near everything we do. That is why the riots in cities were a farce. The criminal codes were not changed. The police were ordered to not engage with any potential perps. Anyone who has had a police officer violate rights through "comply" knows the truth. Vengeance is slowly growing. The people doing it are not organized to study the situation and gather information on them and their families. This is what you are getting to with what you perceive Chauvin to be.

That's a by product of not caring what happens to these people once they're convicted. Other more civilized first world nations don't allow their prisons to become gladiator cages and instead places of education and growth. That's how you reduce recidivism rather than what we do which is to encourage more violent behavior.
many violent people will never be peaceful....some people are just fucked in the head.....

Forum List

Back