Derek Chauvin Trial Live: Judge Reinstates 3rd-Degree Murder Charge; Jury Selection Continues

This is interesting.

The judge reinstated the third degree murder charge on the man who murdered George Floyd.

Chauvin is going to walk.
BQW4YUsv.jpeg
it seems the demofks are ignoring these facts. why demofks?

What do you expect from people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man?

I've come to expect nothing, Bet you half of our resident Trumpettes also believe that Barack had gay, cocaine fueled sex in the back of a limo with Larry Sinclair! Apparently Larry has died, and word on the street is that Obama put out a hit on him! ;)

The delusions and lies from the republicans is unending.

I don't understand how people can be so stupid as to believe such ridiculous lies.

This is interesting.

The judge reinstated the third degree murder charge on the man who murdered George Floyd.

It means that they don't have a case for 1st or 2nd degree murder by any stretch of the imagination and the judge is trying to give the prosecution something anything to try to get Chauvin on. This is prosecutorial abuse---Floyd died from his drug abause--but they gotta get Chauvin on something after all the riots and going after him like they have.
If they want something to get Chauvin on they might try littering.

Prediction:

I think they’ll get him on 3rd degree murder. I don’t expect the 2nd degree charge to hold.

Communists don't think. If the medical report really said that neck compression was the primary cause of death there would be no reason to resurrect the 3rd degree murder charge. After all it was one of the original charges and dismissed by the Judge when he thought he had a sold murder case. After a review of the evidence including the ME report the judge determined that he needed a lesser charge. Perhaps the judge just didn't believe the report and had credible rebuttable evidence. Likely it was that the overdose was the primary cause of death and the judge is trying to keep the case alive.

What do you expect from people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man?

I've come to expect nothing, Bet you half of our resident Trumpettes also believe that Barack had gay, cocaine fueled sex in the back of a limo with Larry Sinclair! Apparently Larry has died, and word on the street is that Obama put out a hit on him! ;)

The delusions and lies from the republicans is unending.

I don't understand how people can be so stupid as to believe such ridiculous lies.

what lies are we telling? got the nerve to post one?

Heart attack due to overdose

Not according by to the medical report. It’s easy to understand but it’s too difficult for you.
You are accepting the medical report as a fact when it is only an opinion. There will be more thsn one medical examiner offering more than one medical opinion. They are not all facts.

I believe that the medical report is the closest thing we have to the truth.

I’ll take their input over that of uneducated right-wing morons who think they know more than the people who do this professionally.

Yup. Problem being they seem to prefer MrPillow & Dr Phil to Dr Fauci. ;)
Fauci is never right

there is no 2nd degree charge.

There is.

3rd degree, it’s in your link header

And what does it say right below the header? It says it right there in the link.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

There is.

And what does it say right below the header? It says it right there in the link.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

And this is why I think you're actually retarded.

1615581393074.png

1615581475329.png

Do you see it now, retard?

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

I see the prosecution doesn’t have 2nd degree as a winner and brought in 3rd degree charges instead. How do you miss that when it’s in the header!

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

I see the prosecution doesn’t have 2nd degree as a winner and brought in 3rd degree charges instead. How do you miss that when it’s in the header!

Holy shit you're stupid. I just showed you that there are 2nd degree charges and you're still denying it.

There is.

Take your time.
3rd degree charge

View attachment 466938

View attachment 466940

Holy shit you're stupid. I just showed you that there are 2nd degree charges and you're still denying it.
Why is there a 3rd degree charge then?

Forum List

Back