Derek Chauvin Trial Live: Judge Reinstates 3rd-Degree Murder Charge; Jury Selection Continues

Heart attack due to overdose

Not according by to the medical report. It’s easy to understand but it’s too difficult for you.
You are accepting the medical report as a fact when it is only an opinion. There will be more thsn one medical examiner offering more than one medical opinion. They are not all facts.

I believe that the medical report is the closest thing we have to the truth.

I’ll take their input over that of uneducated right-wing morons who think they know more than the people who do this professionally.

Not according by to the medical report. It’s easy to understand but it’s too difficult for you.
You need to read better
Medical report: "Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression"
Cardiopulmonary means what? Heart attack, dumb ass

This is why I think you’re actually retarded and I’m not even joking. It says right there that neck compression caused his death and you’re too stupid too figure it out.

You need to read better
Medical report: "Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression"

This is why I think you’re actually retarded and I’m not even joking. It says right there that neck compression caused his death and you’re too stupid too figure it out.
No it said heart attack

This is interesting.

The judge reinstated the third degree murder charge on the man who murdered George Floyd.

It means that they don't have a case for 1st or 2nd degree murder by any stretch of the imagination and the judge is trying to give the prosecution something anything to try to get Chauvin on. This is prosecutorial abuse---Floyd died from his drug abause--but they gotta get Chauvin on something after all the riots and going after him like they have.

If that jury finds him guilty those people on the jury run the risk of being harassed, stalked and threatened for years to come.
And if they have the integrity to view all the evidence and find him not guilty, the brainless savages on the left will burn down cities, rob, rape, and loot innocent people, and generally behave like the LWNJ children that they are.
Btw, if found guilty, no one will be doing the things you project in your stupid post.

self induced. yep. he killed himself, that's what a suicide is called. Cause of death was not asphyxiation.

You apparently don't understand what the definition of "homicide" is. You might want to look up that word.
Overdose. Hope the cop gets off so he can rid us more criminal scum.

The medical examiners disagree with you.

"Manner of death: homicide"

"Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression"

Can't make it any clearer than that.
Why was Floyd complaining about not being able to breathe when he was upright?

The medical experts have spoken. Sorry bud.

"Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression"

HEART ATTACK YOU MORON!
He's not a moron, he's a lying America hating pos.

That makes him a moron in my book, he can move to several utopian nations of China, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea......

I’m good right here and I enjoy helping the mentally disabled learn how to read.

You are banging your head against brick wall.

So SOOO true. Trumpettes don’t do facts. All about hunches & whatever OAN & Breitbart tell ‘em ;)

You are accepting the medical report as a fact when it is only an opinion. There will be more thsn one medical examiner offering more than one medical opinion. They are not all facts.

I’ll take their input over that of uneducated right-wing morons who think they know more than the people who do this professionally.

Yup. Problem being they seem to prefer MrPillow & Dr Phil to Dr Fauci. ;)

Yup. Problem being they seem to prefer MrPillow & Dr Phil to Dr Fauci. ;)

ICant Breathe George Floyd GIF - ICantBreathe CantBreathe GeorgeFloyd GIFs

You need to read better

You are dealing with people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

Seriously, no one should expect any intelligence from people like that.

self induced. yep. he killed himself, that's what a suicide is called. Cause of death was not asphyxiation.

You apparently don't understand what the definition of "homicide" is. You might want to look up that word.

HEART ATTACK YOU MORON!

That makes him a moron in my book, he can move to several utopian nations of China, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea......

I’m good right here and I enjoy helping the mentally disabled learn how to read.

So SOOO true. Trumpettes don’t do facts. All about hunches & whatever OAN & Breitbart tell ‘em ;)

What do you expect from people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man?

You need to read better
Actually it does say cause of death is a heart attack with restraint and neck compression as complications. Which is why the judge resurrected the lesser murder charge. The correct charge is 2nd degree manslaughter or negligent homicide.

You need to read better

No it said heart attack
You cannot argue with someone whose mind is made up. You are correct. The primary cause of death was a heart attack. What happens is when the cop walks they won't understand how that happened.

You need to read better
Actually it does say cause of death is a heart attack with restraint and neck compression as complications. Which is why the judge resurrected the lesser murder charge. The correct charge is 2nd degree manslaughter or negligent homicide.

Neck compression is stated after cause of death. Is this really so difficult for you people to understand?

Here, this is a doctor who explains what this means for idiots like you.

"Examiner issued a press release, and subsequent to that, the full autopsy report, which indicated that the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression," and that the manner of death was homicide. They listed arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication, and recent methamphetamine use as other significant conditions contributing to death.

This means that Floyd stopped breathing and his heart stopped beating (cardiopulmonary arrest) because of the injury caused by his restraint in the custody of law enforcement officers, to include asphyxia from neck compression. Asphyxia means that there is a lack of oxygen going to the brain."

HEART ATTACK YOU MORON!

What do you expect from people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man?
I've never said she was a man or that super fly was from kenya. Liars all.

I've come to expect nothing, Bet you half of our resident Trumpettes also believe that Barack had gay, cocaine fueled sex in the back of a limo with Larry Sinclair! Apparently Larry has died, and word on the street is that Obama put out a hit on him! ;)

HEART ATTACK YOU MORON!

what facts are we avoiding? see post #135, which ones are we avoiding in those?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back