Derek Chauvin Trial Live: Judge Reinstates 3rd-Degree Murder Charge; Jury Selection Continues

This is interesting.

The judge reinstated the third degree murder charge on the man who murdered George Floyd.

They're going to keep adding charges til there is no choice but to find him no guilty.

Like they did with Zimmerman.

Zimmerman was grossly overcharged.
no he wasn't.

Literally no - In the real world? Yes. That was the WORST prosecution I've ever seen in all my borned daze ;)

He showed these signs (RED) in the full video

The Trial will make this clear that the Drug was already killing him.

The medical examiners disagree with you. They called this a homicide and said that neck compressions caused his death.

I’m sure you have lots of expertise to disagree with them but I’ll take their input over yours.
There will be plenty of medical experts to disagree with the medical examiner. Those findings are not set in stone.

I'd have to disqualify myself from being on that jury. Sure, it will be a really interesting trial, but time consuming and dangerous if MAGA-hatter types learn your identity. Also, I'd have to admit that I already consider Chauvin guilty as hell.

If that jury finds him guilty those people on the jury run the risk of being harassed, stalked and threatened for years to come.

It shouldn't be that way but when dealing with trump supporters violence is a very real probability.
People that accept that kind of challenge to do their duty are just wonderful people, in my book.

I agree.

I've been called to jury duty a couple of times.

My concern is that if they find this man guilty the people on that jury may face harassment and threats from white supremacists.

I hope it doesn't happen but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

My concern is that if they find this man guilty the people on that jury may face harassment and threats from white supremacists.

and if they don't find him guilty, there will be [B]urning, [L]ooting, and general [M]ayhem.

He won't be found guilty. You can always find at least one cop loving racist on every jury.
It all depends on the official cause of death. If it was a drug overdose, it wasn't murder or manslaughter, no matter what the cops did.

We've all seen it - apparently you missed! :icon_rolleyes:

MINNEAPOLIS Both the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office and an autopsy commissioned by George Floyd's family have ruled that the death of Floyd – in an incident that has triggered nationwide unrest – was a homicide and the 46-year-old's heart stopped beating while police restrained him and compressed his neck.​
The medical examiner's report released Monday listed "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression" as the cause of death. It came hours after Floyd family attorney Benjamin Crump held a press conference to announce the findings of a family-commissioned autopsy.​
The family autopsy stated "asphyxiation from sustained pressure was the cause" of Floyd's death.​
Dr. Michael Baden and Dr. Allecia Wilson performed the autopsy and said there was "neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain," Crump said Monday.​

The medical examiners disagree with you. They called this a homicide and said that neck compressions caused his death.

I’m sure you have lots of expertise to disagree with them but I’ll take their input over yours.
There will be plenty of medical experts to disagree with the medical examiner. Those findings are not set in stone.

Fine with me if other medical experts weigh in. Their input will definitely be useful.

The input from retards who can’t understand what the medical report says...not so helpful.

I'd have to disqualify myself from being on that jury. Sure, it will be a really interesting trial, but time consuming and dangerous if MAGA-hatter types learn your identity. Also, I'd have to admit that I already consider Chauvin guilty as hell.

If that jury finds him guilty those people on the jury run the risk of being harassed, stalked and threatened for years to come.

It shouldn't be that way but when dealing with trump supporters violence is a very real probability.
People that accept that kind of challenge to do their duty are just wonderful people, in my book.

I agree.

and if they don't find him guilty, there will be [B]urning, [L]ooting, and general [M]ayhem.

He won't be found guilty. You can always find at least one cop loving racist on every jury.
It all depends on the official cause of death. If it was a drug overdose, it wasn't murder or manslaughter, no matter what the cops did.

We've all seen it - apparently you missed! :icon_rolleyes:

MINNEAPOLIS Both the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office and an autopsy commissioned by George Floyd's family have ruled that the death of Floyd – in an incident that has triggered nationwide unrest – was a homicide and the 46-year-old's heart stopped beating while police restrained him and compressed his neck.​
The medical examiner's report released Monday listed "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression" as the cause of death. It came hours after Floyd family attorney Benjamin Crump held a press conference to announce the findings of a family-commissioned autopsy.​
The family autopsy stated "asphyxiation from sustained pressure was the cause" of Floyd's death.​
Dr. Michael Baden and Dr. Allecia Wilson performed the autopsy and said there was "neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain," Crump said Monday.​

The family paid for autopsy is expected to say what it did and is not to be taken seriously. The charges are starting to implode fairly early. The judge is resurrecting lesser offenses hoping to find Chauvin guilty of something. The neck compression might end up having nothing to do with the actual cause of death just a factor of timing.

Fine with me if other medical experts weigh in. Their input will definitely be useful.

The input from retards who can’t understand what the medical report says...not so helpful.
Like you?

Like you?

The medical report is very easy to understand. You’re just retarded.

Like you?

The medical report is very easy to understand. You’re just retarded.
Heart attack due to overdose

I agree.

They will be fine.

I agree.

Would not surprise me if there were riots burning looting, etc, either way it goes, in anger or celebration. Dumb asses are just like that, now.

Yes no matter what the verdict there is a high possibility for violence.

I hope the jury will be ok.

I agree.

They will be fine.

I agree.

Would not surprise me if there were riots burning looting, etc, either way it goes, in anger or celebration. Dumb asses are just like that, now.

Wild Wild West

I agree.

They will be fine.

I agree.

I was thinking the same.

It’s a lot to ask of people who have nothing to do with this case.

Hopefully we can all be respectful of the process and outcome that our legal system is built on. But I’m not too optimistic about that.

self induced. yep. he killed himself, that's what a suicide is called. Cause of death was not asphyxiation.

You apparently don't understand what the definition of "homicide" is. You might want to look up that word.
Overdose. Hope the cop gets off so he can rid us more criminal scum.

The medical examiners disagree with you.

"Manner of death: homicide"

"Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression"

Can't make it any clearer than that.
Why was Floyd complaining about not being able to breathe when he was upright?

The medical experts have spoken. Sorry bud.

"Manner of death: homicide"

"Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression"

HEART ATTACK YOU MORON!
He's not a moron, he's a lying America hating pos.

That makes him a moron in my book, he can move to several utopian nations of China, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea......

I’m good right here and I enjoy helping the mentally disabled learn how to read.

You are banging your head against brick wall.

Forum List

Back