Derek Chauvin Trial Live: Judge Reinstates 3rd-Degree Murder Charge; Jury Selection Continues

Their exact words:

"Manner of death: homicide"

"Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression"

I noticed that you left off the neck compression part in the cause of death. That's convenient. Also, you know, the fact that it's ruled a homicide.

The medical examiners are perfectly clear on the cause of death and you're trying really hard to twist it. The report speaks for itself.

self induced. yep. he killed himself, that's what a suicide is called. Cause of death was not asphyxiation.

You apparently don't understand what the definition of "homicide" is. You might want to look up that word.
Overdose. Hope the cop gets off so he can rid us more criminal scum.

The medical examiners disagree with you.

"Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression"

Can't make it any clearer than that.
Why was Floyd complaining about not being able to breathe when he was upright?

The medical experts have spoken. Sorry bud.

HEART ATTACK YOU MORON!
He's not a moron, he's a lying America hating pos.

self induced. yep. he killed himself, that's what a suicide is called. Cause of death was not asphyxiation.

You apparently don't understand what the definition of "homicide" is. You might want to look up that word.

Has it occurred to you that the M.E. can be wrong and that he overlooked the fact that Floyd was dying due to massive overdose of a dangerous drug in his crime filled body, right in front of the police?

He was struggling to breathe BEFORE the police arrived, this means the drug was in the process of killing him.

The medical examiner's report mentioned the fentanyl so they were clearly aware of it. They still ruled it a homicide and claimed that the cause of death was: "Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression"

Are you under the impression that you know something they don't? They're clearly aware of it and they disagree.

You can argue that the medical examiners are wrong if you want. But they're the experts and I'll take their word over anyone else's.
I guess more than you, no asphyxiation.

Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.

What part of that do you not understand?
That it doesn’t say asphyxiation . That’s the claim for the murder

Apparently you don't know what "neck compression" means. Not my fault.
Asphyxiation and that’s not the cause of death. So how’s it murder by cop

It specifically says "cause of death" and says "neck compression". Not hard to understand, but too hard for you to get.
You're a liar.

Their exact words:

Their exact lies.

You can argue that the medical examiners are lying if you want.

Personally I think that would be a retarded argument for you to make. But go with it if you want.

I’ll take their input over yours.

Their exact words:

I noticed that you left off the neck compression part in the cause of death. That's convenient. Also, you know, the fact that it's ruled a homicide.

The medical examiners are perfectly clear on the cause of death and you're trying really hard to twist it. The report speaks for itself.

You are truly struggling here since you have serious trouble understanding the MEANING of words

"Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest also known a HEART ATTACK

Definition: "an arrest resulting in absence of cardiac and pulmonary activity."

This means his heart stopped, that is the cause of death the M.E. is telling you, he never actually says the neck compression is the sole cause of the death at all, here is the definition of

Complication: "a making difficult, involved, or intricate"

He had a fatal dose in him, was already struggling to breathe BEFORE the police arrives, the store owner says he was acting strangely when he left the store, signs of fentanyl overdose was already in progress.

What Are the Signs of a Fentanyl Overdose?
A person that is overdosing on fentanyl may exhibit the following signs and symptoms:2,7

• Low blood pressure
  • Drowsiness
  • Dizziness
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Limp body
  • Changes in pupillary size
  • Cold and clammy skin
  • Blue colored lips and fingernails (cyanosis)
  • Slowed or stopped breathing
  • Decreased heart rate
  • Reduced or loss of consciousness
  • Coma

LINK

He showed these signs (RED) in the full video

The Trial will make this clear that the Drug was already killing him.

HEART ATTACK YOU MORON!

That makes him a moron in my book, he can move to several utopian nations of China, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea......

Their exact words:

You are truly struggling here since you have serious trouble understanding the MEANING of words

This means his heart stopped, that is the cause of death the M.E. is telling you, he never actually says the neck compression is the sole cause of the death at all, here is the definition of

He had a fatal dose in him, was already struggling to breathe BEFORE the police arrives, the store owner says he was acting strangely when he left the store, signs of fentanyl overdose was already in progress.

A person that is overdosing on fentanyl may exhibit the following signs and symptoms:2,7

• Low blood pressure
  • Drowsiness
  • Dizziness
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Limp body
  • Cold and clammy skin
  • Decreased heart rate
  • Coma

LINK

You could point to water and tell that fk water and he’d say, nope. Can’t debate his kind of stupid. It’s a disease

sure I do, suicide is on the list. you should really learn how to do this shit. wow. suicide is illegal. you still didn't answer if he didn't die of asphyxiation, how is it murder?
Not suicide. Accidental overdose.

I'd have to disqualify myself from being on that jury. Sure, it will be a really interesting trial, but time consuming and dangerous if MAGA-hatter types learn your identity. Also, I'd have to admit that I already consider Chauvin guilty as hell.

If that jury finds him guilty those people on the jury run the risk of being harassed, stalked and threatened for years to come.

It shouldn't be that way but when dealing with trump supporters violence is a very real probability.
People that accept that kind of challenge to do their duty are just wonderful people, in my book.

I agree.

I've been called to jury duty a couple of times.

My concern is that if they find this man guilty the people on that jury may face harassment and threats from white supremacists.

I hope it doesn't happen but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

My concern is that if they find this man guilty the people on that jury may face harassment and threats from white supremacists.

and if they don't find him guilty, there will be [B]urning, [L]ooting, and general [M]ayhem.

He won't be found guilty. You can always find at least one cop loving racist on every jury.
It all depends on the official cause of death. If it was a drug overdose, it wasn't murder or manslaughter, no matter what the cops did.

BS Alert ^ Don’t matter how high the Dude was. Guess if I snort a line & smoke a J, I’m candidate to have some asshole kneel on my neck for ten fucking minutes and suffocate me?

Their exact words:

• Low blood pressure
  • Drowsiness
  • Dizziness
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Limp body
  • Cold and clammy skin
  • Decreased heart rate
  • Coma

LINK

“Neck compression” is stated in the cause of death.

Sorry if that’s too difficult for you to understand. Not much I can do to help you.

Their exact words:

• Low blood pressure
  • Drowsiness
  • Dizziness
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Limp body
  • Cold and clammy skin
  • Decreased heart rate
  • Coma

LINK

You could point to water and tell that fk water and he’d say, nope. Can’t debate his kind of stupid. It’s a disease

I’m just quoting the report. Not my fault you guys can’t understand it.

sure I do, suicide is on the list. you should really learn how to do this shit. wow. suicide is illegal. you still didn't answer if he didn't die of asphyxiation, how is it murder?

Except that’s not what the medical examiners report says.

HEART ATTACK YOU MORON!

That makes him a moron in my book, he can move to several utopian nations of China, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea......

I’m good right here and I enjoy helping the mentally disabled learn how to read.

The medical examiners disagree with you. They called this a homicide and said that neck compressions caused his death.

I’m sure you have lots of expertise to disagree with them but I’ll take their input over yours.

Except that’s not what the medical examiners report says.
Sure it is. Btw, water is water

Their exact words:

• Low blood pressure
  • Drowsiness
  • Dizziness
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Limp body
  • Cold and clammy skin
  • Decreased heart rate
  • Coma

LINK

Stop embarrassing yourself. If you want to call them liars, call them liars. Intentionally misrepresenting their work just makes you look silly.

Last edited:
This is interesting.

The judge reinstated the third degree murder charge on the man who murdered George Floyd.

They're going to keep adding charges til there is no choice but to find him no guilty.

Like they did with Zimmerman.

Zimmerman was grossly overcharged.
no he wasn't.

Forum List

Back