DeSantis 2024

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Why? Because Trump:

Spent like a drunken progressive. He didn't even try to cut spending. Didn't even try to balance the budget.
He funded Planned Parenthood.
He banned bump stocks, which is an assault on our 2A.
His tax cuts were BS. Especially when you consider the deductions that were stripped. I've paid more since Trumps tax cuts were put in place than I did with Obama.
$350 billion weapons deal with Saudi was anti American
He gave billions to Ukraine
His trade deal with Mexico was BS.
His trade deal with China was BS.
We're still in Nato.
He didn't pardon Julian Assange.
He forced the vaccine down our throats and started the first lock downs

Face it Trump worshippers, Trump is just another north eastern liberal with a republican label.
DeSantis is a real Conservative.

Last edited:
Why? Because Trump:

Spent like a drunken progressive. He didn't even try to cut spending. Didn't even try to balance the budget.
His tax cuts were BS. Especially when you consider the deductions that were stripped. I've paid more since Trumps tax cuts were put in place than I did with Obama.
We're still in Nato.

Face it Trump worshippers, Trump is just another north eastern liberal with a republican label.
DeSantis is another opportunistic politician who is trying his hand at the right's fake populism. He's a phony and a conman just like Trump who wants power but has no idea what to do with it.

1650681280154.png

Fuck DeSantis! He looks like a nose-picking pervert.

DeSantis is another opportunistic politician who is trying his hand at the right's fake populism. He's a phony and a conman just like Trump who wants power but has no idea what to do with it.

You see, you come off all left wing-ish with that statement. No one is going to pay much attention to left wingers for the next few months. You people have screwed up things worse than Trump ever did. In fact, with the list of things I posted, you should be praising Trump. Especially for the spending the and Planned Parenthood funding.
But noooo, you lefties wanna cry about everything. Even things you agree with.

You see, you come off all left wing-ish with that statement. No one is going to pay much attention to left wingers for the next few months. You people have screwed up things worse than Trump ever did. In fact, with the list of things I posted, you should be praising Trump. Especially for the spending the and Planned Parenthood funding.
But noooo, you lefties wanna cry about everything. Even things you agree with.
I live in Florida, very near Tallahasse in fact. I hear about this guy day in and day out. He's like Trump in that he's slow to take interest in anything not directly related to his political aspirations. He seems bored with the day-to-day running of the state government and only perks up when the news cameras are on him.

I live in Florida, very near Tallahasse in fact. I hear about this guy day in and day out. He's like Trump in that he's slow to take interest in anything not directly related to his political aspirations. He seems bored with the day-to-day running of the state government and only perks up when the news cameras are on him.

Bored? Maybe he's just not an egomaniac like Trump. You know, DeSantis is calm, cool and collected.

I bet I know what you want. You want him to be busy posting mean tweets all day, so that he'll look busy. Right?

GMAFB, Trump's just a political vacuumed cleaner salesman. And a progressive one at that.

Why? Because Trump:

We're still in Nato.

you are right about all thuggish trump failures, but desantis is a total piece of shit also. We will have Kamala ready to kick serious ass in '24....

1650686268919.png

Last edited:
Bored? Maybe he's just not an egomaniac like Trump. You know, DeSantis is calm, cool and collected.

I bet I know what you want. You want him to be busy posting mean tweets all day, so that he'll look busy. Right?

GMAFB, Trump's just a political vacuumed cleaner salesman. And a progressive one at that.
Unless you live in Florida you only see him occasionally on the news when he is doing something particularly obnoxious. We see him going through the motions of acting like a governor and sounding bored out of his skull. This is particularly true when he has to attend to some local issue that he can't use to pump up his conservative street cred.

Unless you live in Florida you only see him occasionally on the news when he is doing something particularly obnoxious. We see him going through the motions of acting like a governor and sounding bored out of his skull. This is particularly true when he has to attend to some local issue that he can't use to pump up his conservative street cred.

What is the latest "obnoxious" thing that you think he's done?

What is the latest "obnoxious" thing that you think he's done?
Apparently the state legislature has ceded it's authority to draw congressional maps to the governor's office who submitted the most brutally partisan map this state has ever seen. Then they approved it. In a state that is fairly balanced we will have a 20 to 8 republican majority in our congressional delegation. I know republicans don't particularly disagree with partisan gerrymandering but I am disturbed by how they let one man decide how we will be represented.

Why? Because Trump:
We're still in Nato.
The difference between "Trump Populists" and "Desantis Conservatives" is that Trump won and conservatives typically lose

1. Congress controls the Budget, not Trump
2. I have no axe to grind with Planned Parenthood, see how many women voters pro-lifers lose.
3. Bump stocks are bad. There is no reason to have them.
4. Why are Trump's tax cuts any worse than "conservative" tax cuts?
5. You'd rather the Sauds bought Russian weapons?
6. Ukraine needs those billions. Tell me you support Russia.
7. Trump wants fair trade, conservatives are typically globalists.
8. NATO is good, Trump made NATO deadbeats pay up.
9. Fuck Assange
10. Thank God for Trump's vaccines
11. Desantis has a good start, don't push him too far right...

The difference between "Trump Populists" and "Desantis Conservatives" is that Trump won and conservatives typically lose

1. Congress controls the Budget, not Trump
2. I have no axe to grind with Planned Parenthood, see how many women voters pro-lifers lose.
3. Bump stocks are bad. There is no reason to have them.
4. Why are Trump's tax cuts any worse than "conservative" tax cuts?
5. You'd rather the Sauds bought Russian weapons?
6. Ukraine needs those billions. Tell me you support Russia.
7. Trump wants fair trade, conservatives are typically globalists.
8. NATO is good, Trump made NATO deadbeats pay up.
9. Fuck Assange
10. Thank God for Trump's vaccines
11. Desantis has a good start, don't push him too far right...

You're either a liberal or a republican. I can't tell the difference.
You're definitely not a conservative.

You seemed sort of sane when you first arrived at USMB - but you've really deteriorated since then. You're now a full-blown NaziCon with zero credibility.

That's what Republicans say about actual conservatives, all the time. But at the end of the day, republicans only wish they were conservative.
The GOP banned conservatism after Ron Paul left congress. As you can see with Justin Amash. They would've done the same thing to Rand Paul, had he not come over to the dark side.

Why? Because Trump:

We're still in Nato.

Trump is a 1,000% improvement over Dem assholes, deal with it snowflakes.

Forum List

Back