4/19 - 5/31

Biden: Favorable/Unfavorable -8.6​

Kamala Harris: Favorable/Unfavorable -12.1​

Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable -7.0​

Nancy Pelosi: Favorable/Unfavorable -22.2​

Kevin McCarthy: Favorable/Unfavorable -16.3​

Chuck Schumer: Favorable/Unfavorable -16.8​

Mitch McConnell: Favorable/Unfavorable -30.2​

Of these politicians, among both the right and the left, Donald Trump is most favorably viewed. As of the end of May, among an aggregate of polling data.

Yeah scruffy. . . that's what I thought when I heard that on the radio too. . . I had to look it up, b/c you have got to be kidding me.

All he had to do was take his hands off the controls, and let the politicians do what they do. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

5. Keep his mouth shut so that people won't know that he's crazier then a shithouse rat.
6. Don't stuff his head back up Putin's ass until AFTER the election.
5. You can say that after "they" won't let Joe Xiden have real pressers? Trump ran things, Xiden is a joke.
6. Xiden is "Putin's Whore" not Trump. Trump lowered oil prices taking money from Putin. Xiden killed the KeystoneXL pipeline, Xiden killed the EastMed pipeline, Xiden's "war on energy is taking money from us and giving it to Putin. Xiden is Putin's Whore.

5. You can say that after "they" won't let Joe Xiden have real pressers? Trump ran things, Xiden is a joke.
6. Xiden is "Putin's Whore" not Trump. Trump lowered oil prices taking money from Putin. Xiden killed the KeystoneXL pipeline, Xiden killed the EastMed pipeline, Xiden's "war on energy is taking money from us and giving it to Putin. Xiden is Putin's Whore.
More lies.

Refineries can't keep up with demand causing prices to rise.

What good is more crude oil in a pipeline if it can't be refined?

Try to keep up.

More lies.
Refineries can't keep up with demand causing prices to rise.
What good is more crude oil in a pipeline if it can't be refined?
Try to keep up.
LIAR!!
Trump had 13m bpd of oil and it was refined just fine, DUH.
Xiden has 11.5m bpd of oil and you say we're out of refining capacity? LIAR. Prove it.
Your lies are too easy to prove, so stop lying and admit democrat policies are disasters.

1654613572432.png

Xiden is Putin's whore. He stopped the KeystoneXL pipeline, he stopped the EastMed gas pipeline to the EU, and declared a "war on energy" so Putin can make mo' money.
Trump had oil prices low so we saved money and Putin lost money.

You must be one of those "Low-IQ" democrats who can't keep up...

LIAR!!
Trump had 13m bpd of oil and it was refined just fine, DUH.
Xiden has 11.5m bpd of oil and you say we're out of refining capacity? LIAR. Prove it.
Your lies are too easy to prove, so stop lying and admit democrat policies are disasters.

View attachment 654960

Xiden is Putin's whore. He stopped the KeystoneXL pipeline, he stopped the EastMed gas pipeline to the EU, and declared a "war on energy" so Putin can make mo' money.
Trump had oil prices low so we saved money and Putin lost money.

You must be one of those "Low-IQ" democrats who can't keep up...
Up yours, Mouth breather. It's Big Oil themselves who are saying that refinery production is at maximum output & can barely keep up with demand.

Take your head out of your ass for a minute & try to keep up, Clown.

Up yours, Mouth breather. It's Big Oil themselves who are saying that refinery production is at maximum output & can barely keep up with demand. Take your head out of your ass for a minute & try to keep up, Clown.
OMG. I proved your LIES with links and you double-down with childish tripe.
Give your mom her computer back kid, you're not qualified to debate here.

Run Desantis and I'll consider voting Republican again.

Run Trump and I'll hold my hose and vote Democrat again.

Soooooooo who do you think you'll be voting for if Trump wins the GOP nomination?
You're sure that ___________ is better than Trump?

I'm kind of happy to hear that.

Trump is still the king maker, someone's going to have to talk to him.
well, DeSantis may not run... he seems to want to run FL

God knows what kind of weirdo may take over FL if he runs for pres... sigh... but maybe FL is red virtually forever anyhow?

I tend to think the whole US is red forever... How could it not be?

and then I remember such nefarious, unpleasant things as..

The View...

sigh

so it doesn't bother you that the D party murders babies by the millions?

how about: letting total strangers crash our borders, causing Americans to lose jobs (property [through robbery]... $$.. even their lives)?

how about: shutting down US pipelines and buying oil from countries that seek to destroy us?

I could go on and on... You liberals make NO damn sense and worse the D party is DANGEROUS and un-American

Furthermore, I seriously, seriously doubt you would vote R. Trump is the best R we've had since REagan. If you don't like him, you won't like any of them... so quit lying

Soooooooo who do you think you'll be voting for if Trump wins the GOP nomination?
You're sure that ___________ is better than Trump?
I support much of the Trump Agenda.

But I do not support Trump.

In large part... Right Message, Wrong Messenger.

so it doesn't bother you that the D party murders babies by the millions?
Not as much as a (R) Standard Bearer who incited his minions to conduct an assault against the Congress of the United States in order to seize power.
how about: letting total strangers crash our borders, causing Americans to lose jobs (property [through robbery]... $$.. even their lives)?
The Democrats are, indeed, idiots, for letting that happen.
how about: shutting down US pipelines and buying oil from countries that seek to destroy us?
I could go on and on... You liberals make NO damn sense and worse the D party is DANGEROUS and un-American
No more dangerous than GOP Brown Shirts abandoning the sacred American principle and tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Power.
Furthermore, I seriously, seriously doubt you would vote R.
You are welcome to your opinion... it doesn't faze me one way or another.
Trump is the best R we've had since REagan
Your standards are very low.
. If you don't like him, you won't like any of them... so quit lying
I am not lying.

Not as much as a (R) Standard Bearer who incited his minions to conduct an assault against the Congress of the United States in order to seize power.

No more dangerous than GOP Brown Shirts abandoning the sacred American principle and tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Power.

You are welcome to your opinion... it doesn't faze me one way or another.

Your standards are very low.

I am not lying.
I think you are lying

and you are obviously sick from the Dim KoolAid

you shouldn't drink it just because they present it to you and tell you to drink....

think for yourself

You know if the repubs puck desantis over him in 2024.....trump will sabotage the party. Look what he did in Georgia when he screwed the repubs by telling his cult to stay home....all because the SOS would not "find" him 11, 700 votes.

trump does not care about the party or the nation. It is All trump All the time.

Forum List

Back