Desantis' felon voting fraud case disintegrating: Some were told BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS they could vote

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
And there's no evidence the rest thought they were ineligible:
Desantis will be embarrassed if these people charged with fraud are acquitted:
Several Floridians facing criminal voter fraud charges, loudly trumpeted by Governor Ron DeSantis last week, believed they were eligible to vote, and in some cases said they were advised by government officials that they could cast ballots.
In order to get a conviction, prosecutors will have to prove the defendants knew they were ineligible when they registered and voted. They have yet to submit any evidence showing the defendants were explicitly warned their specific felonies barred them from voting.

And there's no evidence the rest thought they were ineligible:
Desantis will be embarrassed if these people charged with fraud are acquitted:

Uhmm, this bitch for one should be up for voter fraud charges...

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

All Felon prohibitions are stupid, and Unconstitutional. Serve your time, and move on.

All Felon prohibitions are stupid, and Unconstitutional. Serve your time, and move on.

LOL, "Unconstitutional?" Read the 5th and 14th amendments that say you are a liar or an idiot. I suspect you are both

LOL, "Unconstitutional?" Read the 5th and 14th amendments that say you are a liar or an idiot. I suspect you are both
Odd how the practice wasn't really implemented until some uppity negros brandished weapons on the steps of the capitol building in california..California...
The only true purpose of it is to disarm, and disenfranchise ones political opposition. No wonder the Democrats are the ones responsible for it...

Odd how the practice wasn't really implemented until some uppity negros brandished weapons on the steps of the capitol building in california..California...
The only true purpose of it is to disarm, and disenfranchise ones political opposition. No wonder the Democrats are the ones responsible for it...

You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! ...

I guess when you have a tiny dick, you feel compelled to act like one. Go fuck yourself

So just for giggles I reread them both. And to no ones surprise there is no mechanism for such disenfranchisement mentioned except for, in the event of, rebellion, and insurrection. Even then those prohibitions are clearly placed before elected official offices. Not the common citizen as it pertains to voting...

Work around felons for 20 years and get back to me on what they should be allowed to do.
No need. The Constitution says what is says. Besides... Most people don't even know what a felon is, or what brands a person such. Less still the enormous inconsistencies between the application between jurisdictions.

So just for giggles I reread them both. And to no ones surprise there is no mechanism for such disenfranchisement mentioned except for, in the event of, rebellion, and insurrection. Even then those prohibitions are clearly placed before elected official offices. Not the common citizen as it pertains to voting...

Vastator: Duh, dar, I don't understand due process, kaz. Seriously, I don't. You believe me, right? I don't know what the due process means or what it does or what it has to do with our legal system.

It's amazing how many Democrat's defense is you don't understand the discussion. Wow, you're stupid. Or at least you say you are.

Here's one for giggles, if you don't understand the implications of the due process clause, so government also can't put criminals in prison because it violates the Constitution.

You can't have it both ways, either the due process applies or it doesn't, but you can't pick and choose when it applies.

You don't even understand the question, do you? Be honest ...

Vastator: Duh, dar, I don't understand due process, kaz. Seriously, I don't. You believe me, right? I don't know what the due process means or what it does or what it has to do with our legal system.

It's amazing how many Democrat's defense is you don't understand the discussion. Wow, you're stupid. Or at least you say you are
Due process in your mind means whatever the courts say is due process. The Constitution says otherwise.

Forum List

Back