DeSantis in 2024 for Repubs

There too many States locked in for MAGA that don't want to spend money on Primaries.
It's Trump.
Well, IMO? That is the difference between the GOP and the DNC. You can lie to a democrat voter, and then gas-light them, and tell them you never lied to them.

But, when folks start having long term consequences from the jabs, they are going to remember that it was Trump that initiated "warp speed," and it was Trump that pushed getting boosted, and had no problem with the military and health services forcing that on folks?

There are other GOP folks out there that did not buy whole hog, into this nightmare, and IMO, there might just be a lot of folks that are going to be affected by this, and WILL remember that Trump is part of this cabal.

When it affects your health and your loved ones? That is where the rubber meets the road.

Pfizer Janine Small admits that Pfizer did not test the vaccine for preventing transmission of Covid​

Last edited:

Looks like the only question is who his running mate will be. I vote for Nikki Haley, but if DeSantis really wants to defeat President Biden, he will pick Liz Cheney, guaranteeing some crossover Democrat votes. Otherwise he stands little chance.
A dead retarded goat could beat Joe Biden after everybody has seen his blankness in action.

The one thing to certainly assure that DeSantis never enters the White House is to pick Fauxcahontas at his running mate.

Well, IMO? That is the difference between the GOP and the DNC. You can lie to a democrat voter, and then gas-light them, and tell them you never lied to them.

But, when folks start having long term consequences from the jabs, they are going to remember that it was Trump that initiated "warp speed," and it was Trump that pushed getting boosted, and had no problem with the military and health services forcing that on folks?

There are other GOP folks out there that did not buy whole hog, into this nightmare, and IMO, there might just be a lot of folks that are going to be affected by this, and WILL remember that Trump is part of this cabal.

When it affects your health and your loved ones? That is where the rubber meets the road.

MisterBeale, you are way too obvious...if Trump did not initiate getting the shot, you would use that against Trump.

MisterBeale, you are way too obvious...if Trump did not initiate getting the shot, you would use that against Trump.
So let me get this straight.

It is your contention, that if Trump had not used the government to help the private sector to develop an experimental treatment, while using the treasury to let Blackrock merge the monetary and fiscal policy of the nation, directly while basically stealing taxpayer money on a fraudulent Big Pharma palliative DNA treatment marketed as a "vaccine," while using billions in taxpayer funds to market the whole scam, encouraging the entire world to consume it. . .

You believe I would use that as an attack vector to criticize Trump for NOT tricking the world into the great reset? :eusa_think:

70bjn4.jpg

. . . . And this supposition is based on what precisely? :dunno:

So let me get this straight.

It is your contention, that if Trump had not used the government to help the private sector to develop an experimental treatment, while using the treasury to let Blackrock merge the monetary and fiscal policy of the nation, directly while basically stealing taxpayer money on a fraudulent Big Pharma palliative DNA treatment marketed as a "vaccine," while using billions in taxpayer funds to market the whole scam, encouraging the entire world to consume it. . .

You believe I would use that as an attack vector to criticize Trump for NOT tricking the world into the great reset? :eusa_think:

70bjn4.jpg

. . . . And this supposition is based on what precisely? :dunno:
Wow! I'm impressed!
This is the 1st time I'm seeing you trying to suppress the fact that whatever Trump does is wrong because you are a brain dead LibTard.
You'll have to forgive me, though, for not being impressed because whatever Trump does, or did, is wrong in your eyes.

But I bet you love Andrew Cuomo for murdering lots of old people.

Scientifically speaking they do not fit into either gender

Looks like the only question is who his running mate will be
Then I will not be voting Republican in 2024. No, I don’t want Trump either.

What I want is a young, fresh, Ideologically-centered Traditionalist Conservative who actually LIVES the lifestyle they claim to believe in.

Lol sure, maybe Trump will call her "Stinky Kristi" when he destroys her for betraying him

I admire your linguistic ability. You do a credible job of trying to denigrate any attractive woman that wouldn't have you for a million dollars.

That takes talent.

And by the way...Biden can't hide in the basement this time. He'll actually have to debate. That's going to be a debacle.

Isn't that what you clowns said in 2020?

Let's review the 2020 debates.

Trump acted like petulant child during the first debate, after which we found out he knew he was infected with Covid.

During the second debate, he didn't show up because he didn't like the rules they wanted to impose, so Biden got a free forum for an hour.

Third debate, they actually enforced the rules of debate, and Trump looked like a pouting child.

Looks like the only question is who his running mate will be. I vote for Nikki Haley, but if DeSantis really wants to defeat President Biden, he will pick Liz Cheney, guaranteeing some crossover Democrat votes. Otherwise he stands little chance.
I think Kristi Noem would be a much better pick than the two females you mentioned.

Liz Cheney is bascially a Democrat, and definitely a traitor to the Republican party.

DeSantis has the same problem as Trump's flawed picks. He attacks free speech rights, voting rights and people who are different. He threatens our democracy.

DeSantis has the same problem as Trump's flawed picks. He attacks free speech rights, voting rights and people who are different. He threatens our democracy.
Whatever you are on, you best slow down. Aren't all people different? Not in your cult.

Forum List

Back