DeSantis Nukes Leftists Who Trump Up Lawsuit from Illegal Immigrants! He Has Signed Waivers, in English and Spanish. Game Over.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Soros-backed Aliaza Americas needs to be counter-sued for abuse of process in its anonymous immigrant "John Doe-Jane Doe" lawsuit.

consent form

1663803569056.png

lawsuit cover page
1663804017828.png

Last edited:
Soros-backed Aliaza Americas needs to be counter-sued for abuse of process in its anonymous immigrant "John Doe-Jane Doe" lawsuit.

consent form

View attachment 699497

lawsuit cover page
View attachment 699503

Now Trump would have never thought to do that, but would have lied and claimed he had thought to do that and caused chaos and riots and all kinds of madness. One of many examples of why a Desantis Presidency is preferable to a Trump one. Remember that, everybody.

consent form

View attachment 699497

lawsuit cover page
View attachment 699503

The refugees were not here illegally. They are here as asylum seekers fleeing a murderous communist regime.

The refugees were not even in Florida.

DeSantis deliberately lied to the refugees. The refugees walked over 2500 miles only to have some fucktard mess with them even more.

DeSantis is a c*nt, period.

It's all about cruelty.

And you dipshits claim we are a Christian nation? This is what you do to your fellow Christians?!?

No, I couldn't say that.
You think these know-nothing dirt poor illegals figured out our legal system in 48 hours? HELL no! The DNC obviously hooked them up with lawyers. This entire thing is political. If you cant see that, what use are you to anyone? You would have to be an idiot blind man to not see whats happening here. :laugh:

You think these know-nothing dirt poor illegals figured out our legal system in 48 hours? Hell no. The DNC hooked them up with lawyers. This entire thing is political. If you cant see that, what use are you to anyone? You would have to be an idiot blind man to not see whats happening.

I imagine they have received advice. You wish for them to remain ignorant of the fact they were lied to?

"But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will tell those on his right hand, ‘Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. I was a stranger, and you took me in. I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you visited me. I was in prison, and you came to me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you; or thirsty, and give you a drink? When did we see you as a stranger, and take you in; or naked, and clothe you? When did we see you sick, or in prison, and come to you?’

“The King will answer them, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ Then he will say also to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry, and you didn’t give me food to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and you didn’t take me in; naked, and you didn’t clothe me; sick, and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

“Then they will also answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and didn’t help you?’

“Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you didn’t do it to one of the least of these, you didn’t do it to me.These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” - Matthew 25:31-46.

consent form

View attachment 699497

lawsuit cover page
View attachment 699503

The LibTards don't seem to know that DeSantis has a law degree.

Irrelevant, since the lawsuit isn't about the transportation per se, but about the false promise of obtaining an already-secured job in Massachussets.
But you can't expect to read this in The Gateway Pundit or "US Message Board". Unless it's me giving you the information you hide.
You mean the jobs that the Martha's Vineyard Website promised them? The one that DeSantis cut and pasted from for the flyers he gave Biden's illegals?

That one?

Forum List

Back