DeSantis Nukes Leftists Who Trump Up Lawsuit from Illegal Immigrants! He Has Signed Waivers, in English and Spanish. Game Over.

Exactly. The only downside to this is the liberals in Massachusetts, New York, and Illinois will provide lawyers for these border crossers. The liberals in these states want people from shit hole countries to become American citizens.
New York Liberals want them to remain trespassers and pay them as little as possible.

New York Liberals want them to remain trespassers and pay them as little as possible.
New Yorkers are welcoming these migrants.

---Singapore food hall offers to hire migrants being bused to NYC from Texas and Florida---

New Yorkers are welcoming these migrants.

---Singapore food hall offers to hire migrants being bused to NYC from Texas and Florida---

Not migrants...trespassers.

The media lied and said DeSantis lied.

So they will all be banned from social media for misinformation…right? :rolleyes:

Fucking frauds.

Fuck….fucking Typo… meant DeSantis DID NOT LIE.

Kinda changes my post.

I meant the media should be banned.

Our laws have long been our laws.
I get it now. It's okay for you to be against laws like poll tests, but you don't think we should be able to criticize laws which allow animals like these migrants into our country.

You think these know-nothing dirt poor illegals figured out our legal system in 48 hours? HELL no! The DNC obviously hooked them up with lawyers. This entire thing is political. If you cant see that, what use are you to anyone? You would have to be an idiot blind man to not see whats happening here. :laugh:
Crap happens when you're a criminal like DeSantis....

Forum List

Back