DeSantis Nukes Leftists Who Trump Up Lawsuit from Illegal Immigrants! He Has Signed Waivers, in English and Spanish. Game Over.

The fact that it was all shady to start with. You don't go to other states to pick people up.
Did Biden go to other states to pick people up, Simp?

1663816395381.png

The fact that it was all shady to start with. You don't go to other states to pick people up.
Got you. In summary, you just want it to be so. The left is showing their true colors with their "keep Mexicans, Central American's, and South Americans in the southern states" actions. They don't want none of their kind in their leftist cities. Even to the point of a frivolous lawsuit. We knew the left were racists bigots, but now they are really showing it.

The 48 "illegal immigrants" that were in fact used as pawns (IMHO) have received ten times the MSM coverage of the fifty "pawns" that died horrifically while trapped in a truck just a few weeks ago. I implore all readers to let that last sentence sink in....Seriously read that again...... They are all pawns!!!!! The ones drowning in the river. The ones dying and suffering in the dessert. The little kids that are so valuable to the cartels. The pregnant women desperate to cross before she has her anchor baby. The migrant that is "sexually trafficked" to pay for their $5,000 "ticket" to Gringoland" ,etc.. ALL OF THEM ARE PAWNS.

The 48 "illegal immigrants" that were in fact used as pawns (IMHO) have received ten times the MSM coverage of the fifty "pawns" that died horrifically while trapped in a truck just a few weeks ago. I implore all readers to let that last sentence sink in....Seriously read that again...... They are all pawns!!!!! The ones drowning in the river. The ones dying and suffering in the dessert. The little kids that are so valuable to the cartels. The pregnant women desperate to cross before she has her anchor baby. The migrant that is "sexually trafficked" to pay for their $5,000 "ticket" to Gringoland" ,etc.. ALL OF THEM ARE PAWNS.
Biden has made the US Southern Border the most deadly land crossing in the world.

Even the drug cartels are pawns. The Chinese use the drug cartels to funnel in the chemicals that they (the Chinese) are using to kill 100,000 Americans a year. Chemicals for Meth And Fentanyl both come directly from China to Mexico. Of course the cartels make money, but they are not in control of the the SUPPLY... They are merely getting rich acting as the "supply network" originating from the "Chinese government" that is the source of the drugs being dumped over the border.

Last edited:
I was taught that when playing chess....."when in doubt, take a pawn". Perhaps.... That was the move in Martha's Vineyard.

Now Trump would have never thought to do that, but would have lied and claimed he had thought to do that and caused chaos and riots and all kinds of madness. One of many examples of why a Desantis Presidency is preferable to a Trump one. Remember that, everybody.
Remember the LYING RACIST DEMOCRATS on Martha's Vineyard.

Claiming they welcome all, then using the military to pawn them off on the state of MA.

Where the LYING LEFTARDS assure us their needs will be met.

BULLSHIT !!!

These are the homeless in Boston. Does it look like their needs are being met?

Does it look like they're getting housing and medical attention?

1663825400449.png

Yes, they are here legally. They did not sneak in. They followed the process.

DeSantis is a c*nt.
No they didn't. The process is to apply for asylum BEFORE leaving your country. Then you accept asylum at the NERAREST country to yours. You don't travel a thousand miles through at least five other countries to get to the country of your choice. That's international law.

New Yorkers are welcoming these migrants.

---Singapore food hall offers to hire migrants being bused to NYC from Texas and Florida---

So much for eVerify.

"But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will tell those on his right hand, ‘Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. I was a stranger, and you took me in. I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you visited me. I was in prison, and you came to me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you; or thirsty, and give you a drink? When did we see you as a stranger, and take you in; or naked, and clothe you? When did we see you sick, or in prison, and come to you?’

“The King will answer them, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ Then he will say also to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry, and you didn’t give me food to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and you didn’t take me in; naked, and you didn’t clothe me; sick, and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

“Then they will also answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and didn’t help you?’

“Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you didn’t do it to one of the least of these, you didn’t do it to me.These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” - Matthew 25:31-46.

Then why did the Christians on MV send them packing?

Got you. In summary, you just want it to be so. The left is showing their true colors with their "keep Mexicans, Central American's, and South Americans in the southern states" actions.

You just can't stop making things up. I already said the states have a valid complaint in needing help dealing with the situation. BUT again, they were NOT in Florida to start with.

I can't argue to keep them somewhere they were not at to start with.

They don't want none of their kind in their leftist cities. Even to the point of a frivolous lawsuit. We knew the left were racists bigots, but now they are really showing it.

Rants will solve nothing.

Soros-backed Aliaza Americas needs to be counter-sued for abuse of process in its anonymous immigrant "John Doe-Jane Doe" lawsuit.

consent form

View attachment 699497

lawsuit cover page
View attachment 699503

But shouldn't DeSantis have known that if they were taken to an area so full of perverted rich pedophile Democrats, their children would be in great danger of being sold into sex slavery?

Remember the LYING RACIST DEMOCRATS on Martha's Vineyard.

Claiming they welcome all, then using the military to pawn them off on the state of MA.

Where the LYING LEFTARDS assure us their needs will be met.

BULLSHIT !!!

These are the homeless in Boston. Does it look like their needs are being met?

Does it look like they're getting housing and medical attention?

View attachment 699673
Those are Americans. Dimwingers don't care about them.

It is?

link?

It's in the Constitution backed by many Supreme Court rulings. Have you ever read it?

Throughout the history of the United States the Supreme Court has upheld all manner of federal statutes regulating immigration. By contrast, Supreme Court decisions preclude states from passing legislation that directly impinges on this area of federal dominion. The Supreme Court’s basis for action is clear when the area regulated is naturalization. Article 1, § 8, clause 4, of the United States Constitution specifically grants Congress the power to establish a "uniform Rule of Naturalization." By expressly allocating this power to Congress, the Constitution prevents the confusion that would result if individual states could bestow citizenship. The Constitution does not, however, explicitly provide that the power to deny admission or remove non-citizens rests with the federal government as opposed to state governments. Hence, in the early immigration cases the Supreme Court faced the problem of identifying the source of the federal government's exclusive and plenary power over immigration. Later cases found the plenary power to be an inherent sovereign power.

Chapter 2: The source and scope of the federal power to regulate immigration and naturalization

It's in the Constitution backed by many Supreme Court rulings. Have you ever read it?

Throughout the history of the United States the Supreme Court has upheld all manner of federal statutes regulating immigration. By contrast, Supreme Court decisions preclude states from passing legislation that directly impinges on this area of federal dominion. The Supreme Court’s basis for action is clear when the area regulated is naturalization. Article 1, § 8, clause 4, of the United States Constitution specifically grants Congress the power to establish a "uniform Rule of Naturalization." By expressly allocating this power to Congress, the Constitution prevents the confusion that would result if individual states could bestow citizenship. The Constitution does not, however, explicitly provide that the power to deny admission or remove non-citizens rests with the federal government as opposed to state governments. Hence, in the early immigration cases the Supreme Court faced the problem of identifying the source of the federal government's exclusive and plenary power over immigration. Later cases found the plenary power to be an inherent sovereign power.

Chapter 2: The source and scope of the federal power to regulate immigration and naturalization
Cool story.

I don't see anything about flying illegals around the country in the middle of the night.

Try again.

Forum List

Back