DeSantis Nukes Leftists Who Trump Up Lawsuit from Illegal Immigrants! He Has Signed Waivers, in English and Spanish. Game Over.

Soros-backed Aliaza Americas needs to be counter-sued for abuse of process in its anonymous immigrant "John Doe-Jane Doe" lawsuit.

consent form

View attachment 699497

lawsuit cover page
View attachment 699503

The FL AG should take these litigants to court for filing frivolous lawsuits and disbar the lawyers who filed the cases.

I disagree. I believe those who were picked up in Texas were lied to.
I highly doubt that their lawyers would make such an obvious mistake. That would be silly. Regardless, why should i care if they were lied to? Why should they be provided anything at all? Why are we even giving them water? They deserve nothing from us, other than our outrage.

Now Trump would have never thought to do that, but would have lied and claimed he had thought to do that and caused chaos and riots and all kinds of madness. One of many examples of why a Desantis Presidency is preferable to a Trump one. Remember that, everybody.
Don't confuse them about what either have done or said.

I highly doubt that their lawyers would make such an obvious mistake. That would be silly. Regardless, why should i care if they were lied to?

Don't care. It matters none what you believe.

Why should they be provided anything at all? Why are we even giving them water? They deserve nothing from us, other than our outrage.

Again.

Those transferred were not in any DeSantis city.
So? He took them where they wanted to do.............a "Sanctuary city" full of Dimtards like you who immediately bum rushed all those brown people off the island using 120 National Guard troops.

How "compassionate" you Sanctuary city" types are.

More like racist fuckwads.

So the degenerate illiterate thirdworlders whom broke into a sovereign nation against the peoples will “claim” they were lied to?
Yep, right after they went on camera to thank Desantis and were coached by some liberal ambulance chasing lawyers.

So the degenerate illiterate thirdworlders whom broke into a sovereign nation against the peoples will “claim” they were lied to?
Exactly. The only downside to this is the liberals in Massachusetts, New York, and Illinois will provide lawyers for these border crossers. The liberals in these states want people from shit hole countries to become American citizens.

Forum List

Back