DeSantis Nukes Leftists Who Trump Up Lawsuit from Illegal Immigrants! He Has Signed Waivers, in English and Spanish. Game Over.

Soros-backed Aliaza Americas needs to be counter-sued for abuse of process in its anonymous immigrant "John Doe-Jane Doe" lawsuit.

consent form

View attachment 699497

lawsuit cover page
View attachment 699503

Meaningless. A Waiver or a Consent given under false pretenses without independent legal advice is meaningless.

The refugees were not here illegally. They are here as asylum seekers fleeing a murderous communist regime.

The refugees were not even in Florida.

DeSantis deliberately lied to the refugees. The refugees walked over 2500 miles only to have some fucktard mess with them even more.

DeSantis is a c*nt, period.

It's all about cruelty.

And you dipshits claim we are a Christian nation? This is what you do to your fellow Christians?!?
They are not here legally until a immigration court rules that they qualify for asylum. The historic figures show that fewer than five percent show up for their hearings. So right now they are essentially on parole pending their trials.

Meaningless. A Waiver or a Consent given under false pretenses without independent legal advice is meaningless.
Where does it say the US must provide "legal advice" to Biden's illegals, Fuckwit?

And link us up to these false pretenses. Keep in mind they all praised DeSantis when they came off the planes, Simp.

I imagine they have received advice. You wish for them to remain ignorant of the fact they were lied to?
They didn’t receive advice, Soros funded ambulance chasers approached them to file bogus lawsuits. I guarantee that the “refugees” didn’t even pay the filing fees and certainly aren’t paying the lawyers,

They didn’t receive advice, Soros funded ambulance chasers approached them to file bogus lawsuits. I guarantee that the “refugees” didn’t even pay the filing fees and certainly aren’t paying the lawyers,

I'm sure they aren't.

I disagree. I believe those who were picked up in Texas were lied to.
Do you have any proof of this, or do you just want this to be so? These people signed documents, so it is going to be hard for them to win any case stating they were misled.

The reason that these 48 illegals have gotten so much attention is because it places a spotlight on the hypocrisy of leftest such as the ones in MV that welcome them until they show up, and then call the national guard to get them the hell off their island. It is as simple as that. Watching the far left try to do backflips to deny the hypocrisy is entertaining. A crystal clear example of the elites exempting themselves of the problems that their policies produce. Lawyers will try and muck it all up, but Americans can plainly see the egg on the face of the leftist in MV. And can easily extrapolate to the bigger picture.

Do you have any proof of this, or do you just want this to be so? These people signed documents, so it is going to be hard for them to win any case stating they were misled.

That's what courts are for.

Far left narrative: "These poor people are being used as pawns" ...........Conservative narrative: "Yes they are, and we are trying to rub that fact in your face by sending a tiny fraction of them to your communities." ....... Far left response..."you're a racist".

You said YOU believed it. What proof did you view to come to that conclusion other than you would like it to be so?

The fact that it was all shady to start with. You don't go to other states to pick people up.

Soros-backed Aliaza Americas needs to be counter-sued for abuse of process in its anonymous immigrant "John Doe-Jane Doe" lawsuit.

consent form

View attachment 699497

lawsuit cover page
View attachment 699503

So boring.

They are not here legally until a immigration court rules that they qualify for asylum. The historic figures show that fewer than five percent show up for their hearings. So right now they are essentially on parole pending their trials.
Yes, they are here legally. They did not sneak in. They followed the process.

DeSantis is a c*nt.

Forum List

Back