DeSantis rebukes Nikki Fried calling him a "tyrant" after being prodded by Fox & Friend's Steve Doocy

If you live in Florida and are NOT disrupting a Ron DeSantis rally every chance you get you need to reconsider. The dude is a despot, and deserves to be called out as a fascist fraudster.

Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa....How many elderly and infirm did Governor Cujo of New York kill again? How many did Governor Whitless of Michigan kill again? Just because Governor Desantis wont allow boys in girls bathrooms and not allow brainless women to execute their babies, isnt a despot but a freedom loving Governor who loves our state. I personally met the man, there was no haughty attitude like the Marxists i have described from other states....

If you live in Florida and are NOT disrupting a Ron DeSantis rally every chance you get you need to reconsider. The dude is a despot, and deserves to be called out as a fascist fraudster.

It is called Liberty, Moon Bat.

You stupid Moon Bats define Liberty as despotism.

DeSantis is the best Governor in the US. He will make a great President.

You Moon Bats can't stand greatness. Just look at the last three Democrat Presidents: Slick Willy, The Worthless Negro and Potatohead.

Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa....How many elderly and infirm did Governor Cujo of New York kill again? How many did Governor Whitless of Michigan kill again? Just because Governor Desantis wont allow boys in girls bathrooms and not allow brainless women to execute their babies, isnt a despot but a freedom loving Governor who loves our state. I personally met the man, there was no haughty attitude like the Marxists i have described from other states....
And the former governor of NY is now gone. When is DeathSantis going? And are you sad that your MAGA-terrrorists didn't kidnap the Governor of Michigan?

The focal point for "freedumb" is more like it. High rates of disease and death put the lie to the idea that Florida is the land of "freedom".

You Moon Bats can't stand greatness. Just look at the last three Democrat Presidents: Slick Willy, The Worthless Negro and Potatohead.

Shootings are up. Crime is up. Abortion is no longer available. Guns are easier to get. You can run down protestors. Schools have no teachers. And the change of status for Disneyland will cost Florida taxpayers billions.

What about collapsing buildings. What is DeSantis doing about that stuff|?

None if you talking about Whitmer and Cuomo.

And the former governor of NY is now gone. When is DeathSantis going? And are you sad that your MAGA-terrrorists didn't kidnap the Governor of Michigan?
What I would say is I would not die for Whitmer. We do not get into this territory. The law enforcement is what we have to understand. And there are men who would protect their fiefdoms for people like Whitmer. And there are redneck areas with powerful dumb ass police who would do the same for their localities. They have not seen the massive lawsuits and have gotten away with a lot of abuses. I would watch the ones who have screwed with me get their families slowly killed.

It's called liberty, my arse.

Shootings are up. Crime is up. Abortion is no longer available. Guns are easier to get. You can run down protestors. Schools have no teachers. And the change of status for Disneyland will cost Florida taxpayers billions.

What about collapsing buildings. What is DeSantis doing about that stuff|?

The crime is up in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes in Florida just like every other state. The uppity Negroes are running wild all over the country.

However, unlike other states, DeSantis recently fired a Democrat Moon Bat State's Attorney in Hillsborough County for not doing his job of prosecuting crimes.

DeSantis is a great Governor and you stupid hate filled Moon Bats can't stand it just like you couldn't stand Trump who was making America great again.

Governor DeSantis... don't ever do an ad in a flight suit again... you look like a clown... what an embarrassment....
Trump is our only hope better get behind him.....

A whole lot fewer than either Ron DeSantis killed in Florida, or Greg Abbott killed in Texas. Both of these states lost far more nursing home patients that New York.

Both states have far fewer nursing home residents vaccinated than New York.

And higher death rates as a percentage of cases:

If Nikki gets passed Charlie today, she's our next governor. If Charlie wins, then DeSantis has a good shot at winning.
The current governor beat an African American male gay drug addict person who was caught in a motel room with a gay prostitute. DeSantis only won by forty thousand votes or so. Do you understand civilizations living and dying? Do you believe East Asia puts up with this? I know...Snoop Dog will lead you to the promised land. He is of the ending of an empire.

DeSantis is a SPECIAL threat….worse than Trump. DeSantis is an existential threat to the USA, so we must do anything we can at all costs to stop DeSantis!

DO I HAVE THAT RIGHT, CULT?

DeSantis is running this Top Gov ad in California.

To put a stick in our Hair Gel governor's eye.

Lets let the Biden cult fucks who wont admit he is senile pick the candidate for the right. :auiqs.jpg:

TRUMP IS HITLER BUT DESANTIS IS WORSE THAN TRUMP!

DeSantis does appear to be pushing the envelope to gain attention of the most extremists in his audience. Even moreso than does Trump himself.,,

I would be watching DeSantis very closely for signs of him promoting the cause of the FBI/DOJ, as the plot against Trump continues to gel.

Forum List

Back